Contact us

֍ WV BERGAMO 123 ֍ GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabor77

I was mistaken earlier :lol: , but thank you so much everyone who voted for :hu: and therefore helped us to achieve an amazing :7:th place (my second 7th place in WV history xheat). xlove

Amir

Veteran
congrats Mr. Rainy and :us: once again xcheer
a lovely song that has been on my playlist for many years already, Evas covers are wonderful!
I could have easily given you :12: as well, but I felt the other songs needed my points more and
I was right.
quen ana and :kr: sad that you closely missed a medal, but 4th is super hot too xheat
you were unlucky that BOTH Kate Ryan and Medina were in this edition.
I just adore them too much, especially Medina. Only Dana beats her for me xheart

I hope we'll get to see Rainy's super unique banners again xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Kai on winning though. xheart As Anna said, it is ESC season so you win and host. :lol: Such a convincing lead. I'm happy for you to win again. :D xrunhug Not a bad song in that top 5 at all.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Kai!! such a beautiful entry and a worthy winner xlove always happy to see you win!!

thanks for the votes to :se:, expected better tbh but can't complain with being in the final in the first place, and of course the place of real winners again xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Romeo

Congratulations USA.... But I think we can all agree that the true winner of the night is me! The king of DNQ on his comeback with a top 5!

tenor.gif

I joke but I am actually stoked. I've just checked and it's my second best placing in WV... My run of DNQ was 20 at one point and now I'm back I've sent a song people genuinely enjoy. I'm so happy to be back

Ausesken

Congrats :us: and Kai!! xlove Eurovision season is really your time of the year :lol:
I'm pretty satisfied with that top 5 tbh xheat congrats especially to :kr: and Ana for getting an amazing 4th place. Worry not, some day both you and me will get a medal :lol:

Thank you sooo much for the 13th place for :es: xheart Tbh, much more than I expected, because I even thought I wouldn't qualify being in a super strong semi as it was the 1st semi.

Finally, thank you so much to @Krishoes for your flawless hosting. You have a made an excellent job during all these weeks, but damn, the final has been especially exciting! Well done!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you Kris for such a great hosting, I've really enjoyed this edition xlove

Romeo

Don't make me make a fake account so someone else can congratulate me (in the voice of Lisa Landry)

landry.gif

theditz83

Veteran
I joke but I am actually stoked. I've just checked and it's my second best placing in WV... My run of DNQ was 20 at one point and now I'm back I've sent a song people genuinely enjoy. I'm so happy to be back

Loved your entry - instantly catchy! Shame the final was so strong or you'd have had more points from :be:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my goodness. I'm kind of speechless. I sent this song at this moment because of a night I had with Kris at plug. He played me his beautiful Giuni Russo song and I was moved by it. I didn't know what I was sending at that point. I was actually going to select Judee Sill, a huge favourite artist of mine, but when I saw who was on a break I felt put off. I played Eva Cassidy to Kris and told him her story. He seemed moved and asked me to send her. So this is basically thanks to him. It was totally spontaneous.

It's touched me how many of you supported this song. I did hope it would do well, but never a victory like this. Being in the final made me happy. A top 10 would have made me even happier. A win is golden. Thank you all so, so much xheart I'm glad I could introduce you to this lady and her beautiful voice.

Romeo

Loved your entry - instantly catchy! Shame the final was so strong or you'd have had more points from :be:

Thank you. You got my 10p in the semi and the 7p in the final. So it looks like we both have good taste lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom