DNvgJWy.png

y9ZaN1u.png

KiNegfV.png

0MUBjTW.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My banner is... something special, for sure. :lol: love it. XD Some beautiful picture choices here, and also some fun ones. Great show. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
These banners are beautiful, Kris xheart So much to absorb. I love my gorgeous maze. These locations are all beautiful, especially Western USA's banner. That one is giving me Slab City, Salvation Mountain vibes. Damn, you can even go inside her and it's stunning.

giardino_dei_tarocchi_-_limperatrice_interno.jpg

Anyone want to buy me this abode, please? Thank you.

Krishoes

After having offered you in the semi-finals many dishes, both savoury and sweet, from our national heritage, I wanted to change the theme for the final.

I went in search of little known places in Italy, trying to give a new image of my country, which goes beyond the usual famous monuments.

Almost all these places were unknown even to me until a few days ago. All the regions of Italy are represented.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted in this utterly superb final. I was blown away with the quality of songs this edition and I honestly cannot believe the low scores I am having to give to some fabulous songs. The banners are also incredible and no longer make me feel hungry ;) Best of luck to you all!! xcheer xlove

Seok-jin

:lond: London has voted!
This final slayed me xheat

Mainshow

Veteran
::mlpl voted ;) Good luck! Love the banners again but I don't know if I'm able to do so much sightseeing after grabbing so much food from the SF1 and SF2 sumptuous buffets xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. Easiest final ever to make my top 10. Nine songs through from the semis + an obvious addition = simples. Only had to think a couple of minutes about which song would pick up my 10 points. The 12 was locked down. Not the best final for me personally but everything I voted for is alright at least. I don't envy people who have twenty song shortlists this edition. Must be a nightmare to vote.

Good luck to everyone!

Amir

Veteran
:west: banner is amazing xheat

:il: has voted, this final was AMAZING.
Could have easily given :12: to my entire Top 5,
it was so super hard to rank them, whatever the order, it always felt like I underrated some songs.
A few had to be left out completely, so sorry to those

Romeo

I'm getting the hang of this voting thing. I've voted ON TIME again!!

GKcl.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

:west: just officially voted.

I've been sat on my votes for days now struggling over my 1 pointer. Like legit. I had more than 10 songs I wanted to vote for but could only cut it to 11 and it's was such hard work bouncing between 1 and the other. Because I couldn't make a decision on who to give 1 point I drew the name from a hat and stuck with it. I'm super sorry to the country I 0'ed don't hate me, luck wasn't on your side.

All this drama and stress I made for myself over a 1 pointer though. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom