Contact us

ՀԱՅԱՍՏԱՆ - Armenia 2010 - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Scooby

Re: ???????? - Armenia 2010 - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone

Eva deserved better placement, had a capacity for the top 5!
But Armenians should be happy because they every year in the top 10! It's a big deal!!!

I personally love this song, and I certainly enjoy listening it in the future!

Emreign

Bad Performance

Bad Politic song... it could be the loser...not in top10

:?

Scooby

Emreign said:
Bad Performance

Come on!!!
This is not politic song!
What is political in that when the song is about nostalgia for their own homeland?

ParadiseES

Scooby said:
Emreign said:
Bad Performance

Come on!!!
This is not politic song!
What is political in that when the song is about nostalgia for their own homeland?

+1

amigo

Eva's boobs got her credts :D

Zyna

Hey , i have to send to all Armenians my regrets for not winning this contest, i am from Romania and i have to say that i like many songs in this years ESC and i was .. WOW ... after i heard many of them but the Armania song for this years ESC is officially my favorite song , not just from this contest but from everything. I love the song , the instrumental is superb , the lirycs are so warm , the interpretation was Glorious and Eva Rivas is perfect. I loved everithing about the show that Armenia presented this year ! When i saw the final results , even if i have to admit , Lena from Germany was great and i really like the song , i was so sad that .. like my friends like to say , i was smiling on the wrong side of my face.

Congratulations Armania , Congratulations Eva for a beautiful performance , and we really hope to see you in Romania .

amigo

Zyna, what about the jumping dinosaur? ;)

Qele_Armenia

Zyna said:
Hey , i have to send to all Armenians my regrets for not winning this contest, i am from Romania and i have to say that i like many songs in this years ESC and i was .. WOW ... after i heard many of them but the Armania song for this years ESC is officially my favorite song , not just from this contest but from everything. I love the song , the instrumental is superb , the lirycs are so warm , the interpretation was Glorious and Eva Rivas is perfect. I loved everithing about the show that Armenia presented this year ! When i saw the final results , even if i have to admit , Lena from Germany was great and i really like the song , i was so sad that .. like my friends like to say , i was smiling on the wrong side of my face.

Congratulations Armania , Congratulations Eva for a beautiful performance , and we really hope to see you in Romania .

thank you very much and all those who voted for Eva and Armenia.I'm
sure there were many votes in favour of Eva :p

I'm looking forward to seeing people's voting resault ;)
meanwhile : The German newspaper "Berliner Morgenpost" wrote yesterday that the people in Europe gave to Eva Rivas the most points. If it wasn't for the new voting system with the jury she would have won the contest :?

ITAT:" Lena hat überlegen gewonnen - allerdings hat allein das Abstimmungsverfahren der 19-Jährigen zum Sieg verholfen.Nach einer statistischen Berechnung des Maracon-Instituts aus Bonn wäre Armenien und nicht Deutschland auf dem ersten Platz gelandet - wenn der Sieger direkt von der Bevölkerung gewählt worden wäre. ".... :roll:

http://www.morgenpost.de/

Qele_Armenia

Meinert Jacobsen ist Gründer und Inhaber der marancon GmbH in Bonn – einer Agentur für statistische Analysen im Marketingumfeld. www.marancon.de
Tabellarische Darstellung der fairen Ergebnisse

Meinert Jacobsen is founder and owner of marancon GmbH in Bonn - an agency for statistical analysis in the marketing environment. www.marancon.de

Tabular presentation of fair results

4693692_803f45777a_m.jpeg

http://www.marancon.de/

Milos-BC

I think she was robbed in fact. I expected a top 5 result. Nevertheless, I will still enjoy listening to this song, it's just so great, still one of the best ones from this contest :cool:

Lidija

Well, according to German tabloid Bild Zeitung, Lena would have won with even more points from televoting. One of the newspapers is a bloody liar then. On that website you are mentioning no such tabular presentation can be found.

However, I liked Eva Rivas until I was talking to a few artists who told me independently from each other that she was very arrogant. She did not say hello, she passed other people with her nose up etc.

ParadiseES

The fairest results are the ones we have, cause televoting & juries decided, whether you like them or not ;)

Qele_Armenia

Lidija said:
Well, according to German tabloid Bild Zeitung, Lena would have won with even more points from televoting. One of the newspapers is a bloody liar then. On that website you are mentioning no such tabular presentation can be found.

However, I liked Eva Rivas until I was talking to a few artists who told me independently from each other that she was very arrogant. She did not say hello, she passed other people with her nose up etc.

Lidija , but the news was from a german tabloid.http://www.morgenpost.de/printarchiv/pa ... weite.html

as long as there aren't official public resaults list there will be speculations.
I don't say that Lena didn't deserve the first place.but there were
many countries that were underrated by jury and not only Armenia ,Israel also suffered from it and I guess Slovakia and Sweden too
I just state that the jury voting spoils everything.they are very subjective.for example, the Turkish jury gave us 0 pts while 11.154 sms( 10points by public vote) was sent for Armenia by public votes
the jury won't allowed to such countries like Armenia to win in near 10 years I think :cry:

Guys, thank you for all your feedbacks)) btw Eva is willing to come
back in 2012 ;)

sweet

Emreign said:
Bad Performance

You are very right

Ivi007

Apricot Stone is my favourite song in the competition.

We hope to Eva Rivas in 2011 or 2012, and Armenia 1ª¡

Lidija

Qele_Armenia said:
Lidija , but the news was from a german tabloid.http://www.morgenpost.de/printarchiv/pa ... weite.html

as long as there aren't official public resaults list there will be speculations.
I don't say that Lena didn't deserve the first place.but there were
many countries that were underrated by jury and not only Armenia ,Israel also suffered from it and I guess Slovakia and Sweden too
I just state that the jury voting spoils everything.they are very subjective.for example, the Turkish jury gave us 0 pts while 11.154 sms( 10points by public vote) was sent for Armenia by public votes
the jury won't allowed to such countries like Armenia to win in near 10 years I think :cry:

Guys, thank you for all your feedbacks)) btw Eva is willing to come
back in 2012 ;)

Well, Bild is the most read and most popular German tabloid, so I'm stating again: one of these newspapers is a bloody liar. Maybe both of them, who knows?
This is what Bild is writing: http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/mu ... klich.html

About your idea of Armenia, Israel, Slovakia and Sweden being underrated... I assume it's more or less your personal opinion. My personal opinion is that Turkey and Belgium were underrated and Sweden finally got what they deserved, they were actually still overrated.

I hope that Eva will change her behaviour before she returns - she's got 2 years time.

Qele_Armenia

Lidija , we aren't talking about personalities here.you may don't like here being self-confident , I may not like some other things in other singers I don't mention.

which one of those tabloids lies ,it's nevertheless the German one and we have nothing to do with them.we just have to wait for the official resaults of public votes

what can you say 'bout jury votes? do you see it's fair?why the German' jury didn't give points to the favourites? ;)
as for Turkish songs, they will always be in top 5 coz there lots of them throughout Europe and they will vote for themselves

Lidija

Qele_Armenia said:
Lidija , we aren't talking about personalities here.you may don't like here being self-confident , I may not like some other things in other singers I don't mention.

which one of those tabloids lies ,it's nevertheless the German one and we have nothing to do with them.we just have to wait for the official resaults of public votes

what can you say 'bout jury votes? do you see it's fair?why the German' jury didn't give points to the favourites? ;)
as for Turkish songs, they will always be in top 5 coz there lots of them throughout Europe and they will vote for themselves

Maybe you didn't get the point, but both articles come from GERMAN newspapers. So which one is lying? The answer is quite simple as you say: we will know as soon as we have all results. So far we can only state the following: on the website you quote I can't find the tabular you are posting as well.

I don't know why the German jury didn't give points to Armenia, you should send them an Email and ask them why they didn't like the song. But who told you they didn't? As far as I know, the results of the German jury are not yet out. For sure I can tell you they voted for Belgium, as they loved the song. Actually I don't get your point in this - sorry. Do you want to suggest that the German jury voting was unfair? If yes, for which reason? Policy? What kind of? Voting for "bad" songs so that other "good" songs do not get any points?
I have more or less the feeling you are pretty unhappy with the Armenian result, therefore everything is unfair, bad and all jurys (from which we do not know the results so far) are lame ducks.
However, Armenia has received 7 points from Germany. Who knows, maybe the jury "caused" this good result? And the televoter didn't?

You know, I am living in Slovenia and Germany. I don't like Lena at all. So for me there is no reason to have a go on her. As for the Slovenian guys: even though I think they are pretty cool and I enjoyed being with them, I don't mind that Europe just had 6 points for it as RTV Slovenija finally proved that their system so far wasn't that bad either.

Top Bottom