Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

Thorvald said:
Comparing to Loboda... it's totally opposite. It's not about the show, it's more about vocals and the song itself, though I think that there will be some interesting footage on the LED screens.

Not in Oslo. There won't be any LCD screens there from what I heard. Very simple staging.
let's talk about it after the official press release ;)
imho, ESC will be more sucky without powerful visual tools.

Sim

I hope Ukraine will not qualify...
sorry but I don't like the song..
unfortunaly for Ukraine:)

But better next year :D

wittgenstein

AlekS said:
Thorvald said:
Comparing to Loboda... it's totally opposite. It's not about the show, it's more about vocals and the song itself, though I think that there will be some interesting footage on the LED screens.

Not in Oslo. There won't be any LCD screens there from what I heard. Very simple staging.
let's talk about it after the official press release ;)
imho, ESC will be more sucky without powerful visual tools.

pls bring back the LED. russia set the level high and we should all follow.
the 1996 stage in norway was horrible. i wish we won't se a reprise.

Milos-BC

I think that the Oslo stage back in '96 was actually great for its time, and pretty modern :) And yes, i agree, it is much better to use visuals like LED screens, they became a part of ESC (and a very important one).

This song could indeed have a very interesting backing on those screens. It has a "story" to cover it.

Milos-BC

wittgenstein said:
did you also like denmark 2001? :D

I did. In fact it was my second favorite of the year :p My top 3 was the actual top 3 that year.

strajker

I think Ukraine's song is the best song of the Semi-Final 2 :)

I hope it will be a finalist...

PeterLPZ

In the last few years the ukraine entry had been so excellent. But this year it is boring. Unfortunatly!

AlekS

Veteran

Alyosha will be the guest performer on Superzirka show, tomorrow. "1+1" channel at 19:10CET.
ps. Morandi will visit this show on Wednesday.

The promo album has leaked today (320 kbps, fan-made... everything that could be found by people in the I-net) :D It's called "To Be Free".
1. Sneg
2. Odnoy Nochi Malo
3. Ne Budet Drugoy Lyubvi
4. ?y
5. Ty Uidyosh
6. Royalty
7. What Love Can Be
8. To Be Free (Extended version)
9. Sweet People (Dark version)
some of 'em are her early amateurish songs (under her real name).

Alyosha entered the top-3 of the most popular search themes on Yandex search engine (Ukrainian segment) basing just on 10 days of March with 40 000 searches only from Ukrainian users.
20% of Ukrainian users use Yandex, 74% use Google. Now you can guess approx. number of the total amount... near 180 000 during 10 days.

DIFF

She wanted to participate in Superzirka, but she didn't get to the final. :|
To be honest the more I listen to it, the more I don't like it.
At first I liked it more. :| :| :| not sure that she qualifies...

AlekS

Veteran

DIFF said:
She wanted to participate in Superzirka, but she didn't get to the final. :|
Yep, she was ill (?????????? ??????, she couldn't heal in time) so the miracle didn't happen, she stopped singing and said to the juries that she's sorry for wasting their time.
I'm happy that she recovered and tried for ESC. Even when she was exhausted on Shuster Live, at 1:30AM... she sang much better than anyone from Superzirka. I'm watching this show right now and it's way beyond horrible I must say :lol: :shock: Star Factory 3 doesn't seem so bad now :shock: :lol:

ps. omigad, I can't believe that Nikitin produces such show :(

AlekS

Veteran

btw, we will find out who's gonna announce our votes after April 20th. There will be a special casting next Monday and next Tuesday.
Most def it will be some TV host (18-25yo).

AlekS

Veteran

[youtube:xbu4hthi]-LiwqB_jBzc[/youtube:xbu4hthi]
Imo she was calm today. Different outfit. I like Shuster Live performance more, it was more raw and more powerful than this one. On the other hand she moved a lot instead of standing @ 1 place.

DIFF

I am not impressed with her performance. It is clear that she cannot take the note at the end so good, as in the studio version. :|

But still, at least she looks good. ;)

Borderline

"To Be Free" entered my daily playlist. :D

yulichka

Imho nothing can be worse than Star Factory... I wonder how so-called stars from SF would sing live. On the contrary those from Superzirka at least sing live. And perforamces are deprived of any strong visualities or dancing which shifts the attention to vocals than appearance.

I think Alysha wears too strong make up. I liked her look from NTU stage the most at least she looked natural there.

AlekS

Veteran

^ We've already heard all SF3 participants live (even Matias, on the NF).
Comparing to that torture that I had to go through, yesterday... I demand compensation for raping my taste. From both but SZ is more suckier, not a single visualization can distract me from live vocals cuz I have ears and brains in order to divide voice and visual things.
Imho, next year we have to stick to X-Factor. I think STB does the best reality shows.

yulichka

Well I dont know Alex. Just dont watch it :lol:
I didnt watch SF cuz the one fact of lipsyncing makes the show irrelevant. And the fact that they once sang live doesnt mean anything. I enjoy live performances no matter what. If it's lypsyncing than why should I watch it. It is their first and foremost aim to sing live. I can do lipsyncing too like anyother human being on the planet earth, those are trying their best and the voters vote for it - not just ability to sell your look. If they dont do good than bye bye =))

Well you already know my point of view :lol: Singer sings, not dances. If all "singers" from SF would sing live they would be much worse than those from Super Zirka.

AlekS

Veteran

Well, how can you compare them if you didn't see them singing live? ))) SF3 was about live performances too. I've seen both and I must say that I was shocked yesterday. I'm not gonna watch SZ, I think that only 2 people had at least normal vocals.
*sigh* in any case all these shows look the same for me... they even "borrowed" design (the jury's panel? Stars, graphics etc...) from SF3 and SF3 "borrowed" it from STB etc. :lol:
I can't wait for X-Factor this autumn. Ukraine's Got Talent 2 got awesome vocalists (not only imo) I just don't understand why can't NTU collaborate with STB.
??????! (Shame) :lol:

On a side note: Kozlovskiy said that he sees no sense in trying for ESC next year.

Top Bottom