Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

ParadiseES

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - TBD

If they can held something decent in such s short period of time, NTU management deserve the heaven!

starvinmarvin

I'm not explicitly complaining about Ukraine; just to clearify that.

I didn't know that other countries changed the performers/songs too. I think the ESC needs some clear, strict and new system of rules. It's just not fair and undemocratic to send an act into the race, realizing that it doesn't do well in polls/votes and then find a new/better performance...

AlekS

Veteran

Shooster Live studio (the venue for the casting and semi-final):

1e88aa3c35398f085a7cafd67f9dee39_full.jpg

I think it will be re-novated for Friday's semi a little.

Most def the final will be hosted in the NTU studio.

chipz

ukraine ,just ridiculous ! this is pathetic! eurovision = 100% politics
where are from EBU?

AlekS

Veteran

^ Shooster Live studio presents DRAMA, ladies & gentlmen :cool:

The most funny thing is that new bosses of NTU came from entertainment and publishing, they have nothing to do with politics.
Just like the whole thing. Politics just do their thing -> they choose the new Head of NTU and react on people's complaints (this is their job). Other than that I must disappoint you :mrgreen: :twisted: Dealing with EBU and making the new NF is up to NTU :cool:
and kudos for them for doing everything (even beforehand) in order to make this NF.

AlekS

Veteran

The winner of Star Factory 3 will also participate.
Stas Shoorins:
57-300x225.jpg

He won't win, imo.

Even if it will be ina duo with another SF3 participant Erika:
i-215.jpg

Kozlovskiy won't win as well, judging from his reaction.
I predict that it will be someone from Klimashenko (Goryachiy Shocolad :) ) or El Kravchuk. Depends of the final line-up.

ithanspain

starvinmarvin said:
I'm not explicitly complaining about Ukraine; just to clearify that.

I didn't know that other countries changed the performers/songs too. I think the ESC needs some clear, strict and new system of rules. It's just not fair and undemocratic to send an act into the race, realizing that it doesn't do well in polls/votes and then find a new/better performance...

I think that too, cause if the song did well in odds for sure they wouldn't change them.
There could be other reason but the main one is that the song did do well in odds and eurofans didn't like them.

As I said yesterday. Goodluck to Ukraine I hope you chose a very good entry ;)

A-lister

Veteran

My wishlist:

Lama (would probably not happen)
Gaitana (a possibility maybe?)
Potap & Nastya Kamenskih (They officially said no to Eurovision already, maybe another year...)

As for old contestants I'm open to Ruslana, Ani, Svetlana & Tina

Ruslana & Ani seem to be not interested to enter again

Svetlana already said last year that she would like to enter again, but I think it would be too soon and I think she believes that aswell.

Tina has this new song "Shynshylla" out that would be perfect and fit with all Eurovision rules aswell...

SvetLena

SVETLANA LOBODA TO OSLO !!!!

We all turkish Sveta Fans started working hard for Svetlana.. I've just sent a message to Loboda on her official website www.SvetlanaLoboda.com and we have a facebook group for her.. Just believe in her and let's do our best with our powers and Svetlana's voice, dance, song...

please join if you want to see her on Eurovision again because she'll look after this group..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/SVETLA ... 396?ref=ts

paddyirl

Like Spain messing around last year, the juries got a little pissed hence their low result with the juries, the same might happen Ukraine.

evilperson

paddyirl said:
Like Spain messing around last year, the juries got a little pissed hence their low result with the juries, the same might happen Ukraine.

The juries aren't there to punish countries for doing stupid things. I can't see them taking what TVE did last year into consideration just because it was irrelevant to the actual final competition. Also I'm not sure why the juries would be pissed, none of this actually affects them in any way, they are there to judge the groups of songs on the day they are performed in Oslo.

94ayd

AlekS said:
^ lulz, you can 4get about this song. We will change our entry ;)

I doubt it will be Tina Karol', guys, though I wouldn't mind her.

Now that I've noticed Nye Boysia is also the perfect length for a ESC-song, I'm more doubtful, too. :| And just listened it for the first time - AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! :D Tina's got to be my fave Ukrainian singer. ;)

evilperson

So is it confirmed that there will be a new by the end of the week? Sorry if this has been written before, but the posts are hard to follow with all this new info.

Mrs Filipovski

DELETED - refer to the forum rules

Please avoid excessive bad language, personal attacks and racist or obscene behavior. Failure to stick to these simple rules may ultimately lead to the banning of your account or IP address from the forum. Moderators & Admins reserve the right to ban offenders from the board, temporarily or permanently, without warning. Any disciplinary action will NOT be discussed on the board or in chat.

Top Bottom