Yes, the message is so real.
Don't turn all the earth to stone
Because, because, because
This is your home

This is our home.​

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010

By far it's still not known if we have a NF or it's internal selection.
We have just hints of certain jury members and the president of NTU so most def there will be a NF.
If the jury stays the same they are gonna pay attention to people with good vocals, maybe the priority will be given to ballads, nobody knows )))

Here are people who said that they want to represent Ukraine on ESC 2010.

Vitaliy Kozlovskiy
HQ1OQLD1LR.jpg

Vitaliy announced the competition among authors. He will choose the best song and it will be recorded in October.
Vitaliy is a famous Ukrainian performer, the owner of multiply golden certifications, I think that even 1 album became platinum (100 000 copies +). He has already tried to participate in 2007 but it was obvious that Verka would win so he withdrawed then. Vitaliy wanted to participate in 2009 but he changed his mind in the last moment. This time it seems that everything is serious.
Here's his latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGwxYRo0ulQ

Goryachiy Shockolad
file346863_7bfd4499efb7427331.jpg

These girls have already tried their luck in the NF 2009 (with not the best song imo). They are also popular in Ukraine. Imho their debut album is one of the best pop albums of this year.
The latest single: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeClQSo8mJI

Boris Aprel’
2.jpg

The MOST scandalous Ukrainian performer recently. Mainly because of his androgynous image. He used to wear girl clothes, he looks like a girl… or a boy? :lol: In any case he’s adored by teenage girls and teenage gays, he’s hated by sickos, homophobes and other morons.
As for me… I started liking his recent songs. Imho he will change soon. He’s a lyricist and composer. His lyrics is too mature for his age, imo. This is what I like. Not a fond of his image though :lol: Not because he’s androgynous but because he looks a lil’ bit cheap sometimes. But I’m glad that he’s changing. He was the 1st artist who started working on ESC 2010 entry.
Live performance of my fave song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_86j3x3E4

Svetlana Loboda
FD4BB63D6B5FEB1D9B51536B432C6.jpg

Sveta promised us to come back with a different image. Maybe a ballad? I’m not a fond of this idea tbh, she has already participated. Maybe it’s just a pr.

Nataliya Volkova
13587719_1199463730_YD.jpg

Another participant from NF 2009. She also announced the competition among writers so she will choose the best song and record it soon. Not my fave performer at all.
Here’s her 2009 try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaccaCGOExQ

Andriy Knyaz’
Knyaz%20video%20231.jpg

He’s an outsider of 2009 NF. Andriy didn’t even manage to get into 15 finalists.
The latest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-JZhoJHfo

Mila Nytych
101833.jpg

The newcomer. One of my faves. She has awesome voice even though she never studied vocals professionally )))
Her producer was in the NF 2009 jury. The participant of the New Wave fest. She was the 1st then who forced the whole audience to stand up and applaud (which is VERY rare thing for this fest I must say) o__0
Another strong voice from Ukraine ^__^
Beyonce cover from the New Wave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0UQV4KSrkg

Pyotr Dmytrichenko is a possible participant, at least he doesn’t mind but he has to find money if he decides for sure. He participated @ the Slavyanskiy Bazar fest few months ago.
148553m.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvtTaKRxfU

Also the winner of Star Factory 3 will compete as well, probably, if they haven't f-ed up their relationships with NTU completely.
3551808034_350e1e12e0.jpg

In any case I think that we should expect a word from NTU this month maybe in November coz they are busy with JESC.

Out of all of them, imo the best choice would be Goryachiy Shockolad (or “Shocolad”) without any single doubt. Maybe Mila Nytich. But everything depends of a song. I want a ballad this year.

Ps. Performers who said that they will NOT participate: Lama, NikitA, Jamala, Potap & Nastya

AlekS

Veteran

+ 1 band that doesn't want to participate -> Okean El'zy (every album is multiplatinum).
I wanna quote what Vakarchuk said about ESC and the next ESC entry:
"I think that Eurovision is a nice opportunity for people who study European political map to see who's friends with whom, who supports, likes or dislikes someone. I'm not sure that someone's interested in other things there.
Well, such thing happened, that in East European countries Eurovision is probably the only one chance to achieve something bigger because there are no other options. Many ESC participants get some knowledge and experience. I would say this: if you want to be famous - probably this is a nice chance, if you want people to listen to your music - ESC has nothing to do with this.
I haven't seen at least 1 performer, except ABBA (I think that this is just 1 exception), whose music quality would be correlated to his result"

wow, it seems that his dislike for Ruslana still hasn't disappeared :twisted:

+ today we've got another band that doesn't want to participate :lol:
"Para Normal'nyh": we don't like this contest

Thank Gawd, imo they're horrible live :D

AlekS

Veteran

Star Factory 3 started yesterday.
We had 2 ESC songs performed by SF3 participants (My Number One, Be My Valentine).
Loboda sang the Russian version in a duo with a girl.
Svetlana's backing vocalist actually participates in SF3 )))
Not to mention that the show is co-produced by Pryhodko's producer. Female host was the host of ESC 2005.
SF3 choreographer prepared Ani Lorak (for the NF 2008).
SF3 jury member was in our NF jury in 2009.
On the next week they invited Sergey Lazarev (Russian NF 2008) and Oleksandr Ponomaryov (ESC 2003).
hmmm, kinda big amount of connections with ESC :lol:
Though I don't think that NTU will agree to choose the SF3 winner. Everything is possible, Novyi Channel has already expressed their desire to collaborate with NTU, but imo we will see someone from SF3 on the national final and he/she will compete with others. Or this performer will be chosen and we get NF 2008 situation, or SF3 participant won't compete at all. This person will have certain support that's for sure. We will find out the SF3 winner in January and most likely our NF will be in February.
Unless we'd get internal choice :twisted:

Out of all SF3 performers I'd like to see on the national final Erika, Shurins (screw his Latvian citizenship) and Sabrina (who sang 1 ESC song on SF3 casting :twisted:).

Erika
3ed784e54c6f.jpg

Sabrina
x_2c1d3f61.jpg

Stas Shurins
7880b354b317.jpg

All 3 are young, they have quite normal vocals and it's not "hot singing babe in underwear" type. God forbid us from doing the same thing thrice :lol:

apocalexxnow

Too bad Nikita don't want to go ;(

The male performers intrigued me, except the last one - the girls are boring (in songs I mean). Oh, and let me emphasize, that the MALE ones intrigued me. I might have supported the transsexual too, if he didn't copy Madona with the ballad-singing manners ROFL! Vitaliy is quite nice though and Andriy sounds like our Krum, except Krum is much better looking ;) So I liked their songs the most, but I think Hot Chock would be best to go - they seem to have the most money to make a nice ESC participation.
Loboda is totally out of the question, because she's already been at ESC and she's ugly. Still I loved her 2009 song :)

AlekS

Veteran

^ hhhhhhmmm.
Well, she's definitely not uglier than any Bulgarian chalga "star".
I would like to see someone from SF3 or Hot Chocolate.
Or anyone else...
I wish NTU could finally say something about our NF.

and btw, NikitA are SOOOOOOOOOOOo bad live :lol: that's why they withdrew on the last day at the NF 2009, imo.

apocalexxnow

AlekS said:
^ hhhhhhmmm.
Well, she's definitely not uglier than any Bulgarian chalga "star".

Duh... I can only think of one chalga star which is uglier than Loboda and I think she's more than 50 ;) There she is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEincCO9z4

There are a few others, who are similarly ugly, Malina and Violeta for instance, but all in all, the chalga singers have some time before their silicon starts looking ridiculously and start looking like Loboda :) We'll see how they'll look when they are her age though ;)

AlekS

Veteran

^ then we have different taste :lol:
oh, and thank God I'm not that prejudiced over people w/ sillycone, I like music and imo Loboda is better than those "divas". Though I'd LOVE us to have better participants than Loboda next year. I desperately want something different.

lucian-crusher

94ayd said:
Loboda is definitely better-looking than half of our chalga singers, for instance Andrea... :? :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Andrea is one of the sexyest girls in the world!

AlekS

Veteran

mmm, chalga sluts... maybe they are interesting for someone, I have nuffin' against them :twisted: but let's discuss something else like Ukrainian NF or a total abscense of it :lol:

Judging from the interviews of our officials... I don't think that we will find out about our NF before JESC :cry: they are too busy with this event it seems + it appeared that NTU's budget is almost empty, considering the fact that NTU is a state channel and we have presidential elections in January + 2nd tour of elections in February... I'm afraid that there will be internal choice.

94ayd

lucian-crusher said:
94ayd said:
Loboda is definitely better-looking than half of our chalga singers, for instance Andrea... :? :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Andrea is one of the sexyest girls in the world!

In the music videos - OF COURSE! But if you've seen her in a club or something, you would be really shocked to see how bad she looks like. :roll:

Back to the topic. Hasn't the 2nd placer of the Ukrainian JESC national final in 2007 turned 16/17 yet?

AlekS

Veteran

oh, you're talking about Alina. I posted her video in our FSC thread btw. Nah, she's not eligible yet, she's a 14yo.
I'm sure that she will try for sure in a 2 years but she has no chances imo, unless she buys it :twisted:

94ayd

Even in 2007 she looked like 15-16 to me, so kinda shocked after you telling me this. :shock: :lol: And why doesn't she have chances? Is Galitskata gonna take part in the same NF and win it. Oh, she's actually even younger, I believe. How I wanted her to win in 2007 but she finished 8th or 9th. :x

AlekS

Veteran

This is Alina's strange "thing" - she wants to look older no matter what. She even feels offended when someone calls her a little girl :lol:
There was a scandal when she danced with almost naked male dancers, they were in sado-masochist outfits and she was their "master" :eek: :shock: Our ministry even wanted to take her from her parents and leave them without parental rights )))

Galitskaya is from my city, btw :twisted:
I saw her few times on corporate concerts.
I must say she has a future but she won't be a big star, imo.
As for Alina Grosu, I think that comparing to Loboda, Tina Karol' even to Kozlovskiy she's miles worser.
Maybe she has chances... when all strong candidates refuse :lol:

panakos

Banned

94ayd said:
they are both fake

AlekS

Veteran

4got to add.

Alexander Panaiotov doesn't mind to participate as well. Still it's not known ... for Russia or for Ukraine.
20081012-panayotov.jpg

I don't mind, as long as it's not "Womanizer-2" :lol: :oops:

Top Bottom