Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

ParadiseES

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

I just watched Alyosha's rehearsal and omg, she's really pretty and sweet and I love the song. I prefer her like 188271291291892 times rather than any other Ani Lorak or Loboda and I really hope she qualifies :)

Utopian

Best rehearsal so far! If this isn't in the juries' top 5 then they will lose all credibility for me!

wittgenstein

i don't understand why ukraine isn't on top on the bookies instead of azerbaijan? it's a mystery to me.

AlekS

Veteran

For the 2nd year straight ESC officials prohibited Ukrainian delegation to use gimmick tricks on stage in full force.

It's safe to say that Alyosha will be alone on stage.
Supposedly a little copy of our planet had to appear out of nowhere in her hands and then she had to let it go and it would disappeared in the audience.
Well, ESC officials said that it would interfere with the camera work.

So for the 1st time for us it will be a solo performance without any gimmick tricks :D
The audience will concentrate on her song, lights, powerful performance & charisma.

bgrbns91

i loved this song nowadays her voice is very interesting and good i hope she will walk to the grand final

andreaaaaa

I really love this song, I hope it qualifies to the final, and I'll vote for it :)

EvNickGR

It will qualify for me!... i hated , 1 month ago to tell the truth, but now, is a dark horse..very dark!! i like it so much! :D

evilperson

The song is perfectly suited for her (as it should be since she had a hand in creating it) and I'm glad shes pulled together her vocals. She'll have a good shot at qualifying but nothing is for certain as this is quite a tough semi and realistically, 1 point could be the difference between not qualifying and qualifying. But I am crossing my fingers and hoping for Ukraine! :)

wittgenstein

alyosha is one of the few superstars with charisma this year. she blows safura, rivas and the rest away.

Bruno

Ukraine has the same effect as Belarus last year (first people don't like it-after reherashal the love it) :) But I hope that Ukraine will procedee to final :)

wittgenstein

Bruno said:
Ukraine has the same effect as Belarus last year (first people don't like it-after reherashal the love it) :) But I hope that Ukraine will procedee to final :)

ukraine
..i loved it from the start...

i think alyosha could wear the crown next saturday. totally unexpected a few weeks ago. wouldn't that be something!

EvNickGR

Today had a great rehearsal, she is a little nervous, but i think she will be ok in the night. :D

Sim

I like the songs, not the clothes.

One eurovision site even said: Aloysha has a good chance to win the Barbara Dex-award this year

wittgenstein

do you people think that the juries will favour alyosha? im starting to think they might.

wittgenstein

and i don't think, and hope, that the juries take so much notice to the clothes.

EvNickGR

^Nooo of course!, Hadise's clothes were... :roll: :roll: :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

After watching Rehearsal 2 I am torn so Ukraine to me is the wildcard this year. Alyosha will appeal to some viewers who are into that kind of music but I just have no idea where there jury is going to put this. Could go either way

Top Bottom