Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

yulichka

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

Well SZ borrowed it not from the SF but from the idols, popstars and other non Ukrainian shows. But oh well, it doesnt matter anyway. Im just bigger fan of live sound cuz it matters more for a rising star.
As for me Kozlovsky'd better not try at all :lol: Not next year or any other year :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

^ totally agree with everything you said :D :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

A lil' bit off topic but we don't have ESC 2011 section so:

I've just asked the new 1st vice Head of NTU in the chat about solving mistakes of 2010 selection process. He said that they will start preparing for the open NF 2011 right after ESC 2010 final.

AlekS

Veteran

Now I see why the 1st vice Head of NTU didn't want to respond on my 2nd question. They decided to refuse from shooting the video in Chernobyl. They will start shooting the video on the next week.
source: STB channel.

AlekS

Veteran

Teenage star Assol' will sign up for ESC 2011 NF most def, according to latest news.
3.jpg

DIFF

The more I listen to news and interviews of Alyosha, the more I don't like her. She began to iritate me, the way how she speaks, she speaks like she drunk. especially when she speaks ukrainian, oh GOd! She is not witty that's for sure.
And the fact that she refuses from everything. oh gush! She doesn't have anything... no money for dancers, no money for sand animation, no money for promo tours and even no money for Chornobyl. What was the reason for her participation in Eurovision if she is as poor as a church mouse. :twisted: I won't be surprised if she decided to sing in underwear, coz she doesn't have money for a dress. :x
What a pity. I liked her song during preselection, but right now I see that she is just anti-professional and she doesn't really care about results. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AlekS

Veteran

^ the way how she speaks ... do you choose UN ambassador? :lol:

gosh... let's kill all poor performers and make your life even better. NOT.
I would listen to her even if she's naked, even if everybody's naked :cool:
You can insert all hopes about the results you know where. Nobody's gonna host ESC until 2012 and you know why, perfectly, so I don't get such whining if it's obvious.

What promo tours? I said what effen promo tours if we were the last to choose our entry? :roll: :lol:
The main reason why people vote on ESC is certainly not a promo tour or money. Period.
Loboda invested 2 mil. euros ... did it help her? I'm asking you did it help her? :roll:

And again. We will not win ESC (or maybe even take top-5 position) in the next few years, you don't need a fortune teller to predict this. Relax, we won't win :twisted:

Thorvald

AlekS said:
Teenage star Assol' will sign up for ESC 2011 NF most def, according to latest news.

Teenage start Assol will have to find herself a better name for the English-speaking market :lol: :lol: :lol:

LadyKiller

Banned

DIFF said:
She doesn't have anything... no money for dancers, no money for sand animation, no money for promo tours and even no money for Chornobyl. What was the reason for her participation in Eurovision if she is as poor as a church mouse. :twisted:

:eek:

I felt the need to say something but all the sentences I wrote, I had to erase them because they were breaking the rules of this forum and I wouldn't want to do that. I really hope that you are young and that you have all the time in the world to change these ideas.
Just for the record... I come in peace. :|

wittgenstein

LadyKiller said:
DIFF said:
She doesn't have anything... no money for dancers, no money for sand animation, no money for promo tours and even no money for Chornobyl. What was the reason for her participation in Eurovision if she is as poor as a church mouse. :twisted:

i think that could be a very GOOD reason to participate in ESC. :cool:

everybody aint rich you know.

AlekS

Veteran

Thorvald said:
AlekS said:

Teenage start Assol will have to find herself a better name for the English-speaking market :lol: :lol: :lol:
lulz :lol:
I dunno how to transfer it right... it sounds rather like Asol' or Us-ol' ("A" like in "A"merica or in f"i"ght).

AlekS

Veteran

[center:rod43y6i]:!: Breaking news! :!:

75.jpg
[/center:rod43y6i]

The national selection for Eurovision 2011 will start on June 6. The beginning of searching for performers. It seems all performers who are interested can apply before October 1st and start preparing for the NF.
It will be the open selection. With few rounds, it seems.

Alyosha received only 12 votes ( :lol: ) BEFORE the show (we had 1.5 days to vote before the show) cuz nobody knew her, let's be honest, and 22 000 sms votes during 5 minutes :shock: right after her NF performance (for the record - Ani Lorak received less than 20 000 votes for all of her NF 2008 songs).

source: Mediabusiness, the Head of NTU.

PashonFrut

good luck to Alyosha! I'm expecting something uber cool this year :!: I was thinking, maybe a black dress would suit her more than a green one cos it is a dark song ... I do love green though! :mrgreen:

(somebody should stop me from discussing make up and dresses ... I feel like an airhead...shhh don't tell me I am one or else I ... )

AlekS

Veteran

lulz, seeing Gasparyan saying positive things about Ukrainian representative is like .... I dunno...
whenpigsfly.gif

:lol:

sapsan

AlekS said:
^ the way how she speaks ... do you choose UN ambassador? :lol:

And again. We will not win ESC (or maybe even take top-5 position) in the next few years, you don't need a fortune teller to predict this. Relax, we won't win :twisted:

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I can't understand why we won't win in the next few years :?: And why you're so sure. Yes unfortunately we did not become favourites this year but as for the next years we can't say anything.

AlekS

Veteran

ahem, do you really think that the national broadcaster is interested in winning ESC? when the national budget (which sponsors our national broadcaster) has to sponsor Euro 2012... few hundred millions euros. They are gonna save every euro until 2012.
After that when we get some income we can say something about hosting other projects.

sapsan

I don't think so. At that rate it would be simpler to stop to participate till 2012. Because it's very difficult to predict Who will be a loser and favourite. :geek:

Top Bottom