Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

yulichka

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010

I personally don't understand your hub-bub about all this. So she goes, the song is still not chosen but we will actually pay fine for this (I mean Ukrainian side). I think it is too late to debate on this issue. Lets now wate for another song from Ukraine ;) and then after all this shiz we can discuss the song ;)

Aleks, I also like that song of Aprel'. Is it a cover?

A-lister

Veteran

yulichka said:
I personally don't understand your hub-bub about all this. So she goes, the song is still not chosen but we will actually pay fine for this (I mean Ukrainian side). I think it is too late to debate on this issue. Lets now wate for another song from Ukraine ;) and then after all this shiz we can discuss the song ;)

Aleks, I also like that song of Aprel'. Is it a cover?

I think it's pretty clear! All this complaining about the Vasyl choice and now Alyosha cheats and gets away with it and a totally new song that the public had no say in. Not any better than the Vasy choice, equally bad!

yulichka

A-lister, I understand your say and it is pretty obvious for you that it's bad. I think the same way. I was pretty sure the song had all the rights to participate and it's not mine or Alex's or any Ukrainian present here fault. There is unfortunately no right recipient for your words on this forum since no one of us has the power to bring changes now (and it's too late too). Some agrees with you and some don't. That's life and it's full of crap moments.

ParadiseES

And everything to go with another internal selection in the end... :roll:

AlekS

Veteran

Rather semi-internal, like with Vasyl'.
Except this time people chose the performer out of 20 performers, not just 1 out of 5 like NTU did and basically prohibited others to enter. This time we had 67 performers.
In any case these talks about fair/not fair are pointless. It would be unfair in ANY case and we would get crap in any case :cool:

DIFF

To be honest I am very angry :evil:
This girl has no morral right to represent us. She cheated us in a very dirty form. :x
So many singers tried to find good songs in order to represent us, they wrote lyric and music. They did their best. But this stupid girl just cheated, and right now we need to pay for her. :evil: Ukraine is not the richest country in the world to pay for such stupid things.
I remember how Arfush said that she would have the big future. And I thought at that moment "in his bed" :x She is just the same as Lazarovich. :twisted:

It is clear Ilashuk supported his friends (Lazarovich), and Arfush his friends (Alyosha). But there is no difference between her. If she wasnt his friend I am sure that he wouldn't pay for a girl who cheated. I am sure that she works for her ticket in his bed. :evil:

SHAME ON YOU NTU :!: :x

AlekS

Veteran

DIFF said:
Ukraine is not the richest country in the world to pay for such stupid things.
Chill down! :roll:
Have you read my previous messages? Sponsors will pay. Not Ukrainians :roll:

ps. lulz, it's not their fault that you voted for Valevs'ka and spent SO much money :shock: :twisted:

and this disgusting dirt - leave it for yellow tabloids, this is their level ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Aleks, you mentioned something earlier that they may announce the song today. Is there an update on that???

DIFF

Sponsor could sponsor better singers, more professional, and not this village. :x She has no brain, or what? :twisted:
I am twisted. If they can't do anything with this girl, that better to send even that curly boy or Valevskaya.

KOP

Esc Source:

Ukraine have been disqualified from the ESC after breaking several EBU rules.
Further information available soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
just read that on an esc site!

only 38 countries left!!

KOP

:)

I'm only joking by the way

DIFF

KOP said:
Esc Source:

Ukraine have been disqualified from the ESC after breaking several EBU rules.
Further information available soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
just read that on an esc site!

only 38 countries left!!

stupid joke!

KOP

sorry guys,should have waited for April 1st :twisted:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha -

according to eurovision.tv that:

The Ukrainian public broadcaster assured the EBU its commitment to deliver a complete entry for the 2010 running of Europe's favourite TV-show no later than Monday, 29 March.

sapsan

DIFF said:
Sponsor could sponsor better singers, more professional, and not this village. :x She has no brain, or what? :twisted:
I am twisted. If they can't do anything with this girl, that better to send even that curly boy or Valevskaya.
When you'll stop to say all this nonsense. You haven't known whether this situation will not be happened with other performers.
This girl is very talented. And she was the best of that 20.
Maybe you prefer some crap like Loboda or Serduchka. Stay it in the circus or madhouse (as you like).
That curly boy And Valevskaya with their cheap songs you've better take away from Europe to avoid most disgrace. :x :x :evil:

P.S And I'd like to ask all people reading this page. STOP to say all that crap about Ukraine and our entry Alyosha. 150 pages. Maybe it's enough for this year.:roll: And see for your own entries. They are by nothing better.

Top Bottom