• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010

Another competitor in the NF has just been revealed :D

Vasyl' Lazarovich

img_1976lll.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9L8IhGIriU

he will be in the jury of JESC 2009 as well.

Imo, he's not the main competitor obviously but he can be in the final of the selection it seems that the channel likes him.
Not my cup of tea at all.
He's a newcomer, not really famous here.

Another newcomer Yana Romanova was present @ JESC 2009 where she said that she would like to participate in ESC. I think that there's a high possibility to see her on the NF. She will release the debut album soon + she's promoting her 2nd single ("Fake Feeling") currently:

[youtube:1lm7j1qb]nY90abHp9ac[/youtube:1lm7j1qb]

btw, her producer was the last producer of Ani Lorak before Ani became independent.

AlekS

Veteran

The general producer of the Novy Channel said that someone (maybe even few performers) from Star Factory 3 will participate in the NF for sure.
No official word about NF (or internal selection) from NTU still.

13-12-2009."Eurovision day" @ Star Factory 3

Kolya Serga / Alexander Rybak - Skazka (Russian version of 'Fairytale')
[youtube:2h8dod70]Po2qTmnq2no[/youtube:2h8dod70]
Kolya can't sing, he's a professional comedian but he was taken on the project in order to prove that strong voice is not a big deal.

Irina Krestinina / Dmitriy Koldun - Dai Mne Seel (Russian version of 'Work Your Magic')
[youtube:2h8dod70]yCz2Z6AmpIk[/youtube:2h8dod70]
I like how it was staged.

Matias / Svetlana Loboda - Kto Skazal Chto Zhyt' Legko? (Who said that life is easy?)
[youtube:2h8dod70]jm5AdITsXVk[/youtube:2h8dod70]
Sveta premiered the new song. The lyrics is controversial, it's about people who don't suit society's borders ie. gays, lesbians, people with big weight, those who differ from the "format" somehow.

Eva Booshmina / Valeriy Meladze - Vopreki (Despite of)
[youtube:2h8dod70]1_6T2xUN7II[/youtube:2h8dod70]
Valeriy had to go on ESC 1997 but Alla Pugatchova performed 'Primadonna' instead of him back then. Yesterday he sang his quite new song with my fave SF3 participant.

Erika - Show Me Your Love
[youtube:2h8dod70]-A7JkmLgUoM[/youtube:2h8dod70]
Tina Karol' was absent today so Erika performed this song in a jazzy manner. TOTALLY different version of the song.

Sabrina / Anastasiya Pryhod'ko - Lyubila (I Loved You)
[youtube:2h8dod70]yIW9OPxeCNU[/youtube:2h8dod70]
The 1st single of Pryhod'ko after Eurovision. I REALLY like this song. Though imo Sabrina sings faster songs much better.

Tanya Vorzheva / Verka Serdyuchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai
[youtube:2h8dod70]-_q1Iw2h_jI[/youtube:2h8dod70]
This song is not for Tanya... lol.

and saved nominee:
Stas Shoorins - Ne shodi s uma (Don't Lose Your Mind)
[youtube:2h8dod70]HzZ2jI6-oM8[/youtube:2h8dod70]

On the talk-show after the concert Alexander Rybak recognized Irina Krestinina because she was @ the backing vocals of Svetlana Loboda on ESC 2009. I must say that his level of Russian increased comparing to his 1st and 2nd visits to Ukraine.

5 chosen FZ-3 finalists:
- Irina Krestinina
- Stas Shoorins
- Erika
- Matias
- Eva Booshmina

2 finalists will be chosen by televoters out of these performers:
- Borisenko brothers (who didn't perform yesterday for abolishing discipline)
- Kolya Serga
- Sabrina
- Tanya Vorzheva

7 finalists will perform in the Sports Palace (ESC 2005, JESC 2009 venue) on December 27th and we will find out the winner then.

Novy Channel bosses would like to negotiate with NTU as for Eurovision 2010 representative.

AlekS

Veteran

It seems that Ukraine withdrawed from the Classic Eurovision because NTU ran out of money.

Ukraine and Georgia will be the last countries that announce something about their ESC selection method... :evil:
We've already knew about NF rules in November last year. December 17th, not a single word.

Doing NF next year after presidential elections in January and 2nd tour in February/March (debates, promo, live broadcast and other things that cost the state chanel big money) will be a suicide.

imo there will be internal selection.

some people from the Novy channel said that Ukrainian participation fee is 450 000 euros (which is a huge amount of money for the poor state channel, well obviously because it's funded by the national budget) which guides me to a thought ... maybe Novy will pay some part?
If Novy isn't interested then what's the point in gathering info about NTU's participation fee?
Uhmmm.

I think that NTU is on the middle between withdrawal and negotiating with the 3rd side.
Withdrawal is not an option in any case. So there's only 1 option left. Internal selection. SF3 or NTU's own choice? *sigh*

SvetLena

Will Svetlana Loboda join? Alex I am Deniz you know how I love Svetlana but I am a big big big big fan of Svetlana after esc09 :D

panakos

Banned

The first guy is my fave :lol: Sabrina seems good too!
I like Alexander's Russian accent. :mrgreen:

btw lol at ?????? ?????? :D

AlekS

Veteran

^ yep, this is Ukrainain spelling ))) you should read it in this way: ??????

lol, hi Deniz :lol:
I dunno, we don't have any news about the NF yet. I don't think that she will participate again.

SvetLena

:O why you don't think :((((((((((((( I really hope that and I always say Madonna of Ukraine and that's Svetlana LOBODA of course ! please my sveta :'(((( I don't care which place she will be again I just want to see her amazing show hear her amazing voice on esc again !

yulichka

Nothing personal, but I hate Star Factory in Ukraine (All the seasons). I have watched the German kind of Star Factory show (Popstars) and it was completely different from Ukrainian. Its much professional and they sing live (!). I cannot understand why ppl are watching for hours some unknown "singers" lyp-syncing, forgetting the lyrics etc. and send money for it. And that would be a disaster if anyone of them goes to Eurovision 2010 =(

So I'm for at least internal choice of NTU. But I gotta bad feeling that the silence of NTU and the Eurovision themes of Novyi Kanal will act the part =(

Alex, I doubt Santa slept with any of the producers cuz she is married and has a little kid =)

AlekS

Veteran

^ ??????????? ???? :D aka "glad to see you here"... again )))
I agree with you SO much. SF3 is partly live but... yep, I also want them all to sing live.
As for money, I don't wanna waste my money that's why I don't send them, though if people like it this is their right.
I dunno, I have only 1 fave... Eva Booshmina. As for other performers... I agree, this is disaster.
in my opinion -> People won't understand Serga and his boy-next-door image, he's not a singer. Matias... he hasn't even sang live yet o__0. He's too ... tender. Shoorins -> his vocals aren't stable + he's a Latvian citizen (NTU won't agree). Erika -> horrible vocals. I liked her in the beginning but now... eh. Krestinina -> she sings in 1 key all the time :lol: She has a strong voice but her ESC 2009 backing vocals experience proved that she won't be a good choice. Sabrina (her live vocals are horrible), Vorzheva and Borisenko are awful, no comments.

Yul', I also doubt about Santa but tell this to numerous people that leave their comments on a different sites.
I mean, come on! Jejula has no money, he watches her every step, she has a kid and look at her family... gah! :lol: + my gaydar (and basic logic) tells that the boss of Novyi is not a lesbian :lol: ;)

Let's be honest... the biggest treasure of such shows are... sound engineers, they can save even a horrible voice ;) It's not a secret that Ukraine desperately needs professionals in this field.

Do you think that majority of our stars are not like that? Lol, that's why they demand playback. Also on SF3.
I doubt that NTU can make a normal internal choice... not with current bosses :(

something tells me that if they choose internally they will choose Mila Nytych.

94ayd

How can they not sing live?! In all of our seasons of Star Academy and Music Idol, they've always sung live. Only guest stars have done that using play-back and still there have been a number of them live, especially if they were performing alongside a contestant.

SvetLena

But you know how Svetlana shows her dance there :D great performer.. I saw many choreographies in Star Factory and they were better than Eurovision choregraphies ! I think it was 2008 SF and Svetlana did an amazing show with her song Za Chto ! They don't have to sing live in such programs. This reminds me of Greece's mad tv awards :D

AlekS

Veteran

94ayd said:
How can they not sing live?!
Because the most famous composer is interested in promoting his songs, not these performers? :lol:
Live performance can ruin the song, they (Novyi Channel) mainly promote new songs of Meladze. They don't even hide it.
When performer sings live it gains more attention to performer and his skills, when it's playback -> it's about the song/single/or its author.

Comparing to Russian Star Factory providing almost 50% of live vocals (if you talk about SF participants) in the show is a step forward. With every SF edition this percentage increases.
Next year Ukraine will show its national X-Factor with 100% live vocals.

Also this is demand of invited guest stars. By far SF3 participants performed solo ONLY when they had to be "nominees". Every single show they performed in a duo.... if a guest star wants to use a playback they use a playback. If a guest star demands live performance they perform live.
By far everyone except one SF3 participant performed live at least twice and more.

let me show you this accident with Eva Booshmina.
She was performing live... and when the playback of the music stopped she continued singing acapella, singing live saved her from a miserable failure:
[youtube:eek:cpd6953]k6s9UMfgCGo[/youtube:eek:cpd6953]

AlekS

Veteran

^ If she used playback for her voice it would be too noticable. Obviously ;)
I like how the music stopped and she kept singing.
Imo, she's the only one SF3 participant that has good live vocals.

AlekS

Veteran

the last Star Factory 3 concert before the final.

4 finalists out of 5 sang live.
Eva Booshmina is still my fave. I disliked others again.

and the main thing... 2 former ESC jury members were invited and judging from their reaction NTU will NOT choose someone from SF3.
Considering the fact that I like only 1 performer there I don't mind... though knowing NTU, I hope that it will be a wise choice and they won't choose someone from their personal faves.

AlekS

Veteran

December 18th. Boris Aprel' (look at the 1st page for more info about him):
We are preparing. There's a song... not even 1 but 3, we will choose 1 of them. But there's so many problems in Ukraine because of politics (presidential and parliament elections) and other problems that I don't think that people will be interested in Eurovision, probably. I think I will apply, though.

Also he will perform @ the final of Star Factory 3 as a guest star (he participated in the SF2).

AlekS

Veteran

^ nope, it was Max Barskih.
Boris is androgynous. Not like Verka, but in the real life. Sometimes it's hard to tell if he's a boy or a girl and he looks really natural comparing to Verka :lol:

here's his last music video (premiered few days ago):
Boris Aprel' - Tvoya Lyubov'
[youtube:1mz7parp]LgrFDOsmrS8[/youtube:1mz7parp]

AlekS

Veteran

Svetlana Loboda will not participate in ESC 2010

Sveta was on "Europa +" radiostation today. She promised that she will participate in ESC in future without a doubt but not next year. She plans to conquer Russia in 2010 so she's busy with different things currently.

Top Bottom