Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

apocalexxnow

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010

panakos said:
94ayd said:
Loboda is definitely better-looking than half of our chalga singers, for instance Andrea... :? :shock:
they are both fake

+1
and sorry, but -1 for Aleks' post... Neither you, nor me, nor panakos has silicone in their lips and breasts and neither of us behaves differently, than they normally would (scandalously for example), just to keep themselves famous. Well, actually I don't really know how Loboda behaves and how she keeps herself famous, but Andrea's ordinary trick for this year for example was to 'accidentally' reveal her nipples during a performance. I wonder who made her dresses so loose ;)

AlekS

Veteran

apocalexxnow said:
+1
and sorry, but -1 for Aleks' post... Neither you, nor me, nor panakos has silicone in their lips and breasts and neither of us behaves differently, than they normally would (scandalously for example), just to keep themselves famous. Well, actually I don't really know how Loboda behaves and how she keeps herself famous, but Andrea's ordinary trick for this year for example was to 'accidentally' reveal her nipples during a performance. I wonder who made her dresses so loose ;)
I don't think that person's decision to change his/her look should be judged in such manner. She changed herself and she's fake? She does NOT pretend so stop f-en labeling her. According to your logic ALL women are fake because they change their look with cosmetics every day. She changed it because of operation (was there even an operation? coz she had such big lips even in school).
Normally would???? lol, so you know her so close? wow, that's something new.
- 1000000 to your post :roll:

so when I was dissatisfied with my look and then I changed it .... I'm fake? So I don't have a right to change MY personal life and I'm labeled for this? that's amazing :lol:
oh, and I don't care about Andrea. According to your logic all actors and actresses are fake coz they play a role. Singers also play a role *surprise* :lol: as long as she's not a fascist, radical moron (lol), homophobe or anything else serious I don't give a flying damn.

People who have had surgery are fake but that isn't necessarily bad. Over here, Katie Price (MYMU 2005) is completely fake - lips, face and boobs and got famous for getting her boobs out but that isn't a reason to dislike someone - if they feel happy to change themselves then there is nothing wrong with it.

AlekS

Veteran

^ I agree though I don't think that fake is a proper definition in this case. Maybe they have a different material in their body but are they fake as a person? Do they fake their beauty if they show themselves, who they really are, their real beauty, how they want to be? Or physically... if some man lost a leg and he uses a wheelchair, is he fake too? So, is he supposed to be disabled till the end of his life because it's natural? People who decide to have plastic surgery also feel disabled. If they really don't wanna do this operation they won't do it. So they don't lie to themselves.

Loboda is actually tired of people who label her for her lips. She always had full lips ... but even if she made them bigger, this is how she wants to be and if she was faking it she would have already listened to majority's opinion and changed it back because there IS a huge pressure.
She wounded her nose few years ago on some New Year party with her friends, she fell on a mirror (coz she was drunk, lol) and basically some part of her nose was cut off, she lost a lot of blood and she was taken to ambulance where they had to change her nose. Now imagine what she feels when people label and offend her.

I don't get why a person should be judged for changing herself/himself physically.

As you say, fake is probably not the right term to use and just because someone may have had botox or a false leg doesn't mean they are fake as a person.

apocalexxnow

EurovisionUK said:
People who have had surgery are fake but that isn't necessarily bad. Over here, Katie Price (MYMU 2005) is completely fake - lips, face and boobs and got famous for getting her boobs out but that isn't a reason to dislike someone - if they feel happy to change themselves then there is nothing wrong with it.

+ infinity ;)

That's what I think too. My point from the start was, that most ESC voters do dislike such people and do punish them for being fake by not voting for them. Furthermore, usually second attempts get worse results. That's why I think Loboda is not good for ESC again.

And my saying "Loboda is ugly" expressed, aside from what I said above, a personal opinion, that should not offend anyone and does not speak for their work, music, etc. Everyone has people that like them and dislike them. I happen to be among the people who dislike Loboda's appearance - so what? It's still better than being totally indifferent.

94ayd

EurovisionUK said:
As you say, fake is probably not the right term to use and just because someone may have had botox or a false leg doesn't mean they are fake as a person.

Agree only about the leg. :D I don't see how overgoing plastic surgery because of your desire to change your face/body without a real cause and changing your body because of health problems. ;)

AlekS

Veteran

^ maybe because you're satisfied with yourself? :roll:

anyway, Pesho, it shouldn't offend but it offends. Negativity always brings just negativity. Anyway, in my opinion (a personal opinion, that should not offend anyone ;) ) personal opinion about someone's look should stay personal, in your mind. If it's spoken when your victim doesn't ask for it... it shows nothing but intolerance. Well, but that's your own choice. I don't judge you for that.
End of story.

btw, right 1 year ago the rules of the NF have been published. Today ... silence :D and imo we won't see them for at least few weeks.

AlekS

Veteran

Sveta Loboda and Nataliya Volkova wear special masks against flu.
They also ask Ukrainians to do the same.
ps. According to the president of NTU JESC 2009 won't be postponed.

l2q74_724x550.jpg

1257156360_loboda.jpg

The situation will stabilize until the middle of November.
We have an epidemy of the ordinary flu, not A/H1N1.

AlekS

Veteran

MORE suspicious hints @ ESC on Star Factory 3.

another 3 ESC performers will take part (in a duos with SF3 participants) in the next SF3 concert on Sunday!!!

Ruslana :D
Tina Karol' :p
and ESC guru Filipp Kirkorov :lol: :shock:

AlekS

Veteran

yep, he supported Sakis, he helped Koldun and Ani Lorak (his most successful co-production attempt, btw). Let's 4get about his awful try with Agurbash for Belarus' :shock: :oops:
Now he performs on SF3 with 2 SF3 participants ... one of them is ... Santa Dimopulous :twisted: you'll never guess which song she chose for her Star Factory 3 debut... My Number One :lol:
I can't wait for the after-show talk-show, maybe they will discuss ESC. Even if not I want to hear Kirkorov's opinion about our singers.

It's awesome... to see ESC #7, ESC #1 and ESC guru on 1 stage. Maybe Ruslana and Kirkorov will be on a talk show, I hope so, it would be interesting :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

panakos said:
Santa Dimopoulos? :? who is he?
she ^__^
9-3e38b.jpg

but imo she has no voice.
+ people hate her, they call her a wh*re who bought her place in the Star Factory 3 via someone's bed.

panakos

Banned

hmm then it's wrong
DimoPOULOS for men
DimoPOULOU for women

imagine something like Alla Pugachov. lol

btw at first I thought that you are referring to some guy who is as 'wonderful' as Santa Claus :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

^ lol, thanx for explaining. For some weird reason we pronounce it Dimopoulos and she doesn't mind :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

^ nah, she wears SO short skirts which basically prove this theory wrong :lol:

Edit: 2 days ago in a web chat Kozlovskiy said that he wants a fast ballad. Hmmm, I guess he will record something like his last album. Imo we should expect something like Kazanova or Tol'ko Ryadom.
Also he said that it's not known yet what kind of preselection we have this year. Hmmm, I'm afraid that we will find out any details just in December, maybe in the end of November :(

AlekS

Veteran

Star Factory - 3.

Kirkorov hinted that he will not co-produce Ukrainian entry this year (yay! Well, because he doesn't want to compete with Meladze obviously :D ) but he said that he wants to see Alexey Matias on ESC 2010.

Here's his yesterday's performance:
Alexey Matias - Jesus to a Child
[youtube:3stdz5zr]jtPitgZRFNM[/youtube:3stdz5zr]

After yesterday's SF3 edition I have 2 faves on SF3.

Erika (brunette in the long grey dress on the right side from us)
[youtube:3stdz5zr]UtADhnsuycs[/youtube:3stdz5zr]

Stas Shoorins
[youtube:3stdz5zr]OK6Fa_9ufVw[/youtube:3stdz5zr]

AlekS

Veteran

For me it's still a mystery who will win Star Factory 3 and enter the NF (maybe even wins it).
But there's only 1 fave left for me.

Sabrina

From the yesterday concert.
Loboda premiered the NEW song in a duo with the Star Factory 3 participant Sabrina.

Svetlana Loboda / Sabrina - Nafig Noozhen Mne
[youtube:38ww5fwd]dWsb1Sx8zJU[/youtube:38ww5fwd]
It reminds me Madonna - Hung Up (MTV EMA) in the beginning, though the disco ball lands from the roof :D
FANTASTIC performance :eek: :shock:
Sabri should work on her vocals and I'd LOVE to see her on our NF.

Top Bottom