Contact us

ИSC 128 || FIЙДL IИ LЦКPJФ || GЗT ЯЭДDУ TФ CЯIMDЯ || DDL 28/10 23:59 CЗT

Canuck

As I wrote in the skype chat, I am sorry, I didn't mean any harm. :(

As a Canadian, and, therefore, professional apologizer, you should not be sorry for anything.

doctormalisimo

Sigh. This edition is probably the worst I've felt about NSC ever. So much bitchiness and people being kept in the lurch. I'm always going to remember this edition bitterly I'm afraid :|

esc87fan

All the emojis, cryptic clues I couldn't decode because I can't read Cyrillic script... who DID qualify for the final? Nobody is 100% sure, and I can't vote without any clue as to who actually made it

LeBomb

I joined this contest because I loved seeing the NSC community cooperating together peacefully. I loved the atmosphere of each edition. I loved how so many people could positively contribute to the edition the rejus, recaps, etc.

I've been in the WL since NSC 105 and I've enjoyed every edition being here. This edition however... I don't know, I feel like it's tearing the community apart. I feel like only a small handful of people are enjoying this while the rest of us are being left in the dark.

I'm sorry Luke, but I'm really not enjoying this edition at all. :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'm never in the Skype chat and I've been able to follow without any real problems... Does everything always have to be spelled out in black and white? Subtext and uncertainty make things more fun tbh

Lonter

I'm never in the Skype chat and I've been able to follow without any real problems... Does everything always have to be spelled out in black and white? Subtext and uncertainty make things more fun tbh

See the comments in this very same thread. It's obvious that this concept of ''fun'' is rather subjective and that for some people, the uncertainty, the shadiness and the outright aggressiveness of the hosts is far from amusing.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Look, I completely understand wanting to do something fun and different and I can appreciate that. :) I don't mind the cryptic Cyrillic clues and lack of updates here and there due to time constraints. I really don't. It was kind of fun trying to decipher the texts.

However, keeping everyone in the dark of the qualifiers and the DNQ results, and setting up a final thread with a deadline set for tomorrow night, and still no list of songs... that is not cool, guys. :confused: If this much too short deadline is a joke, then nevermind.

Tinchey

It's not about subtext and the theme of it all anymore, it's rather about the wrong approach to presenting it (the superiority problem), the attitude towards others and most of all the hypocrisy.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
See the comments in this very same thread. It's obvious that this concept of ''fun'' is rather subjective and that for some people, the uncertainty, the shadiness and the outright aggressiveness of the hosts is far from amusing.

You have to remember Crimdr is still in beta, I'm sure Lenalite is working on fixing the bugs.

Seriously though, I do understand. Both sides are being very provocative and blowing everything out of proportion.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
It's not about subtext and the theme of it all anymore, it's rather about the wrong approach to presenting it (the superiority problem), the attitude towards others and most of all the hypocrisy.

This sums up SCLan in general tbh

Sabrewulf238

I definitely don't find this fun. I guess I just have a different sense of humour than the hosts.

For one thing it's not exactly having a great affect on us as a community and it's just confusing people unnecessarily.

Top Bottom