Contact us

Yeto-Ya-Yeto 228: Ariana Grande - yes, and?

Lenalite

We love this era of ours and we think we have stayed true to ourselves and managed to capture Hypjø’s musical identity to the t!

191: Elio - Jackie Onassis
192: Miley Cyrus - WTF Do I Know?
193: Hayley Kiyoko - Found My Friends
194: Agnes - 24 Hours
195: CHVRCHES - Good Girls
196: Poppy - Flux
197: Japanese Breakfast - Glider
198: Eartheater - Scripture
199: Tove Styrke - Start Walking
200: Arca - Luna Llena

We are torn between Jackie Onassis, Scripture and Luna Llena for Congrats 20, please help us pick! Jackie Onassis was Hypjør song of the year 2020, while Scripture is Hypjør song of the year 2021. But we also think Luna Llena deserves more exposure!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Although we’ll definitely send more Arca in the future 🤡

excuseme-ladygaga.gif

Jackie or Scripture xlove

Karhu

Arca is one of my favorite artists and Luna Llena is in line with her usual brilliance, but Scripture is pop perfection and the most iconic Hypjør entry of the past decade in my humble opinion. Either way, can't go wrong with either of them xcheer (Jackie Onassis is nice too, but not on the same level as the other two for me)

Lenalite

Meanwhile here's me craving some more Agnes xheya

giphy.gif
Ughhh, 24 Hours is definitely one of my favorite pop songs this year, but I don’t wanna win for the 4th time sis 🤡

Arca is one of my favorite artists and Luna Llena is in line with her usual brilliance, but Scripture is pop perfection and the most iconic Hypjør entry of the past decade in my humble opinion. Either way, can't go wrong with either of them xcheer (Jackie Onassis is nice too, but not on the same level as the other two for me)
This is why I love bears 🔥🥰

As woog as Scripture is, Jackie Onassis is a contender for the best entry this decade by any nation tbh
Omg Pyry, that means so much bestie 🥺🥺🥺💖I honestly agree

Jackie Onassis. But could anything be said for Found My Friends? xheya
You’re tempting me 👀

As miss Kerli once said, it’s [your] loss 👁👄👁

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Both Jackie Onassis and Scripture got 12 from me in the finals, and I really wanted Luna Llena to qualify. All three are good options for Congrats, but I guess I'd go with Scripture.

Apart from those three, 24 Hours aged well. xheat

Lenalite

Luna Llena > Scripture >> Bore Onassis tbh
Not bore onassis pls dkjfkdkfnej💀

Both Jackie Onassis and Scripture got 12 from me in the finals, and I really wanted Luna Llena to qualify. All three are good options for Congrats, but I guess I'd go with Scripture.

Apart from those three, 24 Hours aged well. xheat
Yes girlie 🥺🥺💖

Top Bottom