Contact us

🚀WV 160 WARSAW🚀 | FINAL LL TODAY 20:30 CET | Schedule |

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
It's a so so draw for me, could go either way, but we'll be raving regardless...

If I miss the LL tonight, could some kind soul copy the :nl: comments for me. Thanks xlove

party-dj.gif

Uto

Veteran
Didn't copy the comments, but I remember you were being called a legend and stuff like that, so the reception must have been great. Memory is hazy though as I was Dutching out like we do when the beat drops.

SAYAY

Darn it, I just realized I missed the LL yesterday. Wish I could have seen the response for Portugal. Oh well, I will try to come nack stronger next time :D

Darn it, I just realized I missed the LL yesterday. Wish I could have seen the response for Portugal.
Funny enough, the Pubby moderator SOUP who's Brazilian joined the LL yesterday and saw your entry. He could understand the lyrics and said that European Portuguese have that sloppiness which he found weird. Then SOUP and Uto had a convo about this as Uto said that Brazilian Portuguese is like a babyfied version of the language and the European Portuguese takes the sloppiness of the language as a pride.

Yeah, that convo was really fun to follow. I hope you will be in the Semi 2 LL tonight.

Uto

Veteran
Semi Vinyl 2 LL is tonight at 20:30 at https://pubby.club/~/utopolis

I might be a tad bit late though and I will maybe still have to quickly make the playlist, but that takes like 5 minutes, so no probs.

Looren

Veteran
I won't be able to be there tonight, could someone copy comments for Texas please xheart ?

SAYAY

Funny enough, the Pubby moderator SOUP who's Brazilian joined the LL yesterday and saw your entry. He could understand the lyrics and said that European Portuguese have that sloppiness which he found weird. Then SOUP and Uto had a convo about this as Uto said that Brazilian Portuguese is like a babyfied version of the language and the European Portuguese takes the sloppiness of the language as a pride.

Yeah, that convo was really fun to follow. I hope you will be in the Semi 2 LL tonight.
That sounds like an amazi g conversation and I now wish I had attended to witness that :ROFLMAO:xpopcorn xheart

SAYAY

I won't be able to be there tonight, could someone copy comments for Texas please xheart ?
I can try if I end up joining, but I dont want to guarantee anything. But If I go I can probably do it ;)

hijirio

Veteran

hijirio

Veteran
PlasticSinfulLeveret-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom