Contact us
RainyWoods
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JESUS IS KING SEPTEMBER 27TH ITS HAPPENING
    He got some great vibes. Yandhi coming so so soon aaaahhh Kanye is constantly upgrading it. They had Sunday Service the other day at some special crater in the US, probably testing things out for a future listening party. Also the album is rumoured to be in 432 Hz aka healing music. Potential Yandhi track Brothers out now as well but not on streaming rip.
    Umm I can't pm atm lol come to plug, freedom room or someth real quick, Im waiting. Ur in trouble
    Hiya xrunhug While that sounds like a tremendous amount of fun, I'm not sure how feasible it would be? I play very sporadically, at odd hours and only when I have a bit of spare time, but most importantly the game is a bit laggy on my laptop, so it might be a bit frustrating to play with me as I wouldn't be able to react to things as fast due to the lag. But my character is on the Light > Odin server anyway. :)
    Thanks for the pm XD I desperately needed it. I'll respond some time soon. Meanwhile I want to say... slay those banners you whore xheart slay em good
    Oh I didn't know you were making WV banners :lol: its ok finish em! I'll be staying here long enough lol
    Omg...

#relatable

Somehow I'm feeling great too xrofl as Banu would say:

'People that can laugh at their own misery at unfortunate times are clearly the wisest souls and wow that's actually very smart, philisophical kind of thing I just said, right?'

Queen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom