Contact us
AuroraBorealis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the heads up. Will you be sending reminders near the deadline? That would be helpful for some.
    Omg I love it. :D

I didn't know you were either!

We're having a partay on GTF chat if you're not busy x
    Hey! Sorry it won't be tonight, it will be tomorrow evening. Probably around 19:00 CET. I'll make the announcement in the thread later tonight when I'm sure. I'm really sorry for the delay, consequences of my college procrastination finally caught up with me. ;_;
    Hey, your inbox is full :eek:

AuroraBorealis has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Yes :) It is :)
    In rules we said it is need to be written via escunited.com username so please can you just send your votes via private message that I can be sure if they are registered somehow else in scorewiz. :) Sorry for bothering and thank you so much. xrunhug
    Hello :)

Thank you so much for your interest in BNQS game! xheart xrunhug You wrote you have voted but there is not your votes recorded in Scorewiz. Have you maybe sent private message to henhu? If not, can you vote again in scorewiz or send to private message your votes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom