7 5.6%

4 3.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

toinou03

It's OK but not very imaginative... Indeed, we're surfing on Fuego, but Replay was not a good, El diablo was worse and this one is far behind the first three...

empo21

Veteran
They'll never capture Eleni's energy unless they send Eleni again. Replay and El Diablo are still good songs, so if Liar's NQ puts a stop to them trying for Fuego [insert version here], then good.

han-g

It definitely couldn't come from Baltic/Nordic counties :D But yes, I know the backstory. It has some very strong hooks and it is something Helena Paparizou could have sung 15 years ago. Maybe yes, it is a bit dated :D
Have you listened to eya or que Sera from the Norwegian and Swedish selections respectively

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
This is growing on me, love how Cyprus is serving us dance pop almost every year, we can always count on them :love:

grazy2266

Kind leaves me thinking, I've heard it all before. Saying that it will make my playlist on Spotify :)

jatojo

There is a lot going on in this song. And many layers of production. Not many highlights though. I'm considering giving the song a 4. :LOL:

Realest

:cy: has the best female Bop this Year.

ArmpitOfEurope

Downgrading this from 6 to :3:, isnt really aging well, weve got better songs in the same category, and those ridiculous '' waking up in the morning feeling like Oh la la '' lyrics started getting on my nerves

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have listened to about 50% of the ESC 2024 entries so far and this is one of my favourites. Catchy rhythms and sexy lady, always a good combination. 10p.

Biste

Let's not treat her like she's still in kindergarden.:lol: She's hot and fully developed...it's fine
Shit. I thought she was like 25 or something. I almost send the video to friend of mine as she is totally his type. Let's refrain from that until she's 18 :D

Wynnter

It is stylish in a way, but I feel like it's going for style over substance a bit too much. It does offer a danceable beat and has some dynamic stuff going on for it, but in the end the overall package still falls right in the middle of generic. The production also gives some tryhard vibes, which do not click with me.

:5: points

lilka

It definitely couldn't come from Baltic/Nordic counties :D But yes, I know the backstory. It has some very strong hooks and it is something Helena Paparizou could have sung 15 years ago. Maybe yes, it is a bit dated :D
Don't compare this with Helena's old songs, because Helena's old songs are better. :p

jatojo

Oh, I forgot to rate this one. A 3 it is. I won't listen to it again unless I'm forced to it.

Top Bottom