3 2.8%

2 1.9%

2 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Wynnter

It's a pretty song that doesn't go anywhere for me. It has some emotional value and power included, but it isn't enough to really lift me up in any meaningful way, so it all ends up being quite................... hollow... HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT EM! xcrazyxcrazyxcrazyxcrazyxcrazy

But yeah, it's quite forgettable and doesn't end up achieving its (to be honest, limited) potential.

:6: points.

Lietuvis

I must have watched that official music video like 20-30 times already. I love this song. Perhaps music is very subjective (or the majority of the Eurovision fans just prefer some simple bops over actual good songs?) , but it's still very surprising to me to see those voting poll results. :12: from me.

ps. I do agree that the live performance could use some work with the staging.

rasmuslights

Veteran
:7: for the studio cut

Unfortunately the live version doesn't do much for me. I always think Dons should have some vitamins and some simple joy.

Same. The music video is really amazing and the song itself is one of the better ones.

The live version isn't bad but it doesn't convince me as much.

I'm still giving it an 8 and putting some trust in it.

Realest

Im losing more and more my Interest here, while I keep listening to Vestules and Katrina.

njdevils94

Veteran
GGHyLChWEAAXGaF

Never got too invested in this national final because this was always a one horse race the moment all the songs were dropped. Actually impressed Vēstulēs got that many votes in the end. They should come back to :lv: Supernova in the future but the Latvian public were never going to lets Dons lose for a 3rd time.

I think Hollow has a reasonable chance of qualifying if the staging is improved and a very high chance if he went with the Latvian version but that door looks to be shut unfortunately.

njdevils94

Veteran
Askin - Crystal Heart is finally out.

While I don't think it would have won Supernova this year it still absolutely should've been in the selection if you heard some of the other songs LTV let get in. No excuses there. Askin confirmed it is the 2nd time they have had a song rejected for Supernova. They need to work on their diction a little bit.

toinou03

It is solid although not the most original song. Hopefully it'll be enough to bring Latvia back in the final, as they really have tried. Fingers crossed !

Citelis

One of the safest NQ of the year. Latvia didn't make it last year with a much more interesting song this that also managed to become a fan favorite and they will make it this year with one of the most forgettable songs?

Paco Roca

Maybe the song won't be a masterpiece but it's enjoyable and, for me, "Hollow" could be the "Bridges" of 2024. It's a pleasure to have Dons at ESC 2024. These are professional singers who know how to combine a great voice with an impeccable one theatricality.

Etanna

I very much overlooked it at first because I prefer different genres of songs but wow, Dons vocals are incredible. The praise that Slimane is getting should be aimed at Dons imo. And I absolutely love the contrast between his goofy personality in real life vs. his seriousness during the performances

mup

Great vocals and clear pronunciation in his pre-party performances! (y)

Top Bottom