12 7.7%

4 2.6%

15 9.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Realest

Swedish or not, Medina is the worst for me.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Unforgettable makes me cringe a bit. There's something weirdly mawkish about the whole package. Also, the whiny vocals really grate.
it's basically like... bts fever. (the presentation is very tiktok AND k-pop coded)

Xico_16

Dotter's stage presence and charisma get me everytime, I also love all the song attempts she made to win Melfest.

She and Irama are probably my favourite artists of the Eurovision/NF world, which is funny (and sad xD) because they never won Melfest/Sanremo

randajad

Veteran
Love that it's anthemic, and it's fine, but the genre and the presentation is just not for me I'm afraid.

HarryUK

Veteran
Is it just me that finds it odd that they don’t make the stage bigger for the final? This is in a literal stadium and it’s tiny!

Mainshow

Veteran
I would have enjoyed this performance way more if the backing track wouldn't be drowning their real vocals.
Is anything we can hear during the pre-chorus and chorus even live?!?!

NemesisNick

Song 9: Medina - “Que Sera"
According to Eurovsion World, this is in Swedish, but it sounds more like Spanish to me. It's a lively song, with a good beat, and avery catchy chorus. I'm mystified as tothe significance of the background with the circular windows. Interestingly I noticed people appear through the doors at one point, just like the Moldovan ESC entry a few years ago. Altogether a lively party style song, and very well performed. By the way, why were the two singers wearing college / Varsity jackets? This would make a memorable Eurovision Song Contest host entry, when one doesn't have to worry about getting to the final, and this could well pick up votes from Spain, but this wouldn't be a Eurovision winner.

Realest

Liamoo with his 3rd best Attempt of 4.

Datura

The medina Song is really as cheap as it gets but at the same time it's catchy AF

Mainshow

Veteran
"fire... higher."

I'm out.

Great verses but the chorus has been lazily-written and he's struggling to sing his own song when the notes get a bit higher.

I guess that happens when you have to perform the 25th Jimmy Joker song this season.

Top Bottom