Contact us

FSC #180 - February 2024: The Show! [Bukovel - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 3

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to The Netherlands and DELAIN! :D
I loved DELAIN's winning entry last time, and this time it was pretty nice too :D
And it's always nice when your personal favorite wins FSC... :D

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
And therefore, the winner of the February 2024 edition is
none other than the Netherlands!

200w.gif

37.png

Screenshot-2024-02-29-at-01-35-07.png

AliceEsc

Congrats :nl: ! It's not a type of song I usually gravitate towards, but still enjoyable.
It was a great show, at the first half I was on the edge, to see if I got any points and on the 2nd half to find out who the winner is, it was very close!

I thought :gr: would do better than that, so I was a little surprised.
Thank you for the points :pt: :bg: and :ba: xheart

And a recap of my top 10:
:12: :tr:
:10: :se:
:8: :pt:
:7: :ba:
:6: :ua:
:5: :bg:
:4: :dk:
:3: :de:
:2: :it:
:1: :cz:

Datura

congrats Netherlands, happy to see u on top again! :nl:
i really liked this edition. thanks for the points for the Austrian entry, 31st is actually better than expected

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :nl: The Netherlands with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :fr::fi::my: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ca::dk::tw: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a great 5th place this month - for Norway in FSC #180 February. Very happy to make the top 5 with this song, did not expect it tbh, and I am glad to see many of you enjoyed this melodic Nordic Electro-pop song by the former Norwegian popIDOL-winner and MGP-participant Mari Bella :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #180 February

inod5KA.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #181 March!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Bmbriga

Thanks to everybody who voted for :hr:!

I'm thrilled with 4th place.

:cy::ba::cz: for beautiful :12: xcheersxhug

:lv::mx: for :10: xrose

:ua: and :pl: for :8: xrunhug

:it: :bg: for :7:
:rs: for :6:
:fr: :hu: for :5:
:za: for :4:
:ru: for :2:
:fi: and :no: for :1:

I really hope I didn't forget somebody because, I'm tired and need to wake up in less than 6 hours.

This is how :hr: has voted:

IMG-20240228-221750.jpg

Congrats to The Netherlands once more!!!

Thank you @Zorjan for the beautiful show and thanks @Judas for being a great host. It was very suspenseful, great job!

Yeah, and :gr: deserved better. xcry It was a great song that I really enjoyed and almost voted for.

anabanana2000

Well that was a very pleasant result in the end for :ie: as I thought the song totally FLOPPED at the LL! I’m quite comfortable in 9th place again!!
I adore The Scratch, I’d send them every month if I could :LOL: I do feel like they are maturing as a band now too and I've had this album on repeat, so I took the chance! FYI you’ll prob see more from them in the future here xmetal

Cheers guys for all for the points… Especially after sticking out the whole seven minutes :lol: Very much appreciated xlove
:12: :pl:
:10: :es: :se:
:8: :ph:
:7: :tw: :az: :dk:
:6: :lt:
:5: :pt:
:4: :hr:
:2: :cz:
:1: :lv:

So my personal favs this month

:12: :it: – Beautiful entry from Mahmood, absolutely love it… quite a sobering song too after the result of Sanremo, although not everyone was a fan it seems!
:10: :ca: – Really enjoyed this tender ballad, good job xup(for a minute there I thought you had it @Kevan1994 )
:8: :es: – I think I might be in love with Triquell, although I didn’t like this quite as much as Jugular, it’s still a total bop, sooo catchy
:7: :mx: – chOOn!!!
:6: :au: – Wild! Very surprised at this result, It’s a total banger!
:5: :fr: – Find myself singing this more since voting, nice entry
:4: :cz:
:3: :ch:
:2: :de:
:1: :lt:

11th :hr: – Just missed out on points from me by a teeny weeny little bit… with regret now as I do like Grse and his previous entry too
12th :ua: Really liked this and it’s prob hit home with me more since voting, very similar to the work by Irish groups Lankum & Oxn xheart
13-15th - :us: :dk: :tw: - I need more points to give!

Congrats again to :nl: looking forward to next month, well done to @Judas too and thanks for a lovely show
Nighty!
XX

Kevan1994

Wow, what an exciting show! After a few months in a row of placements in the 20s, I'm thrilled to get our best placement since I started. This also marks the first time since I started that :ca:'s entry got more than one 12 in a month. And congratulations to :nl: for squeaking out the win. I gave you 12 points last month so feel less bad about blanking you this month :ROFLMAO:

This result has me even more excited now to get to watch Rêve perform Past Life live next month. I fell in love with her album and this song just really connected with me so it's really lovely to see so many of you connected with it as well.

Votes for :ca:
:12::lv::lt::pt::ua:
:10::ie:
:8::cy:
:7::fi::fr::za::
:5::au::es: (1st ever points from :au:!)
:4::ba::it: (1st ever points from :ba:!)
:2::us:
:1::nl::ph:

:ca:'s Votes (clearly I was on a different wavelength this month)
:12::tw: (16th) - an absolutely gorgeous song. Lyrics, vocals, instrumentation all stellar.
:10::tr: (3rd) - the guitar, the drums, the mixing of the vocals. Just so so good. 4 months in a row giving points to you. Keep it up with the great entries!
:8::za: (26th) - what a vibe!! Zulu having clicks added a really cool element to the song.
:7::cy: (35th) - I LOVED this. Apparently I love Cyprus entries that finish last/2nd last.
:6::ch: (25th) - adore this style of music. Found the prechorus so unique!
:5::au: (18th) - I'm having a ball! What a cool song.
:4::pl: (27th) - this one grew on me. And I am so happy it did.
:3::bg: (19th) - the curse has been broken! Finally I award points to :bg: (sorry it took so long)
:2::se: (8th) - so atmopheric! you've now made my Top 10 in over half of the contests :eek:
:1::es: (10th) - twas short but so sweet.The drop panning back and forth in my headphones was scrumptious.

11th-14th: :hr:(4th) :de:(12th) :it:(14th) :fi:(6th)
15th-17th: :mx:(15th) :pt:(20th) :ph:(19th)
18th-20th: :cz:(22nd) :my:(7th) :ie:(9th)

Fun Fact: I gave over 2/3 of my points this month to the 6 songs between :za: and :tr:alphabetically.

Last edited:

Verjamem

Congrats :nl:! Great metal tune :) Glad :ie: :hr: did well too, unfortunately :rs: :dk: :lv: :bg: didn't make that high :( They deserved more!

Thank you for all the points on our entry. Didn't expect so many of them this month. Top 30 is decent result too :) At least we are trying here, with Polish entries (not like in real ESC).
xlove
:8: :za:
:7: :tr:
:6: :nl:
:4: :se: :ca:
:3: :lv: :mx:
:1: :hr:

My votes once more
:12: :ie:
:10: :dk:
:8: :hr:
:7: :rs:
:6: :lv:
:5: :fi:
:4: :ma:
:3: :bg:
:2: :nl:
:1: :cz:
11th :es:

See you in Netherlands!

heke1988

Congratulations to :nl: and thanks to all, who voted :fi: and Jenni Vartiainen. I will take gladly 91 points and 6th place.

:12::at:
:10::no::rs::ua:
:8::ch::tw:
:7::cy:
:6::au::de:
:5::pl:
:3::it::es:
:2::nl:
:1::mx:

Here is how Finland voted

:12::nl:
:10::se:
:8::tr:
:7::ca:
:6::tw:
:5::dk:
:4::no:
:3::de:
:2::lv:
:1::hr:

Places 11th-15th:

11. :rs:
12. :hu:
13. :ch:
14. :gr:
15. :it:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm neither thrilled nor dissatisfied with the 17th spot to Denmark and Idaslet. Just about where I expected to end up I guess...

Thank you:
xheart :pl: :tr: :lv: :fi: :cy: :gr: :my: :ru: :az: :tw: :ua: xheart

My own top 15 looked like this:

:12: :nl: Well deserved winner, though not among my favorite DELAIN-songs
:10: :bg: Very enjoyable, though not among my favorite Grafa-songs either
:8: :at: Intriguing song, my favorite Austrian entry in ages. So underrated!

:7: :hu:
:6: :my:
:5: :lv:
:4: :de:
:3: :ua:
:2: :ch:
:1: :fi:

11th: United States
12th - 15th: Croatia, Portugal, Serbia, Taiwan

Top Bottom