12 7.6%

4 2.5%

15 9.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

FilipFromSweden

Who even listens to Cazzi Opeia's type of song? Such intermediate remedial trash. I think it's a song people think they like but they don't actually. 5 televote points maximum in the finale

Citelis

Hmm yeah it was a bit underwhelming wasn't it. One of these days I really hope she gets to enter the contest with a song worthy of her incredible vocals
Yes it was the most disappointing so far. I prefer Torn by a lot. Anyway it's strong year so far.

JenJen94

I actually really liked Lisa Ajax's song! She's got a beautiful voice.

Pleased with the qualifiers so far. Love Jacqline, Maria Sur's song is a bop too. Can't wait to see what Dotter has in store for this year too!

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
The national selections are pretty weak this year (except Lithuania's and Serbia's) imo.

Sweden's got one of the best and the final is gonna be great as usual.

Now I just need new schlager queen Elisa, Gunilla & Fröken Snusk in the final as well xheat

b4ld3r

From the middling reactions to both Dotter and Danny, it seems like Medina are the last hope to stop the Norwegians... :cry: And I don't have much faith in them bringing something more jury viable than "In i dimman"... Oh well, que sera, sera.

Mrm

Veteran
Hi!

I was in Vaxjo, i Vida arena live on Satirday for rhe Heat 3 show!!
It was incredible, my first Melfest expwrience live! ❤️

And I saw Gunilla and Cazzi Opeia!! I still feel like in a dream! 🥹

Mrm

Veteran
@EscGeek

Heeeey Im here... I saw Jacqline live and took photos!

Amazing heat, I loved everybody in thia heat.. Thanks God I decided for Heat 3, cause first 2 were weaker for me, except Froken Snusk! Loool! 🤣

empo21

Veteran
Based on pre-listening press, Dotter doesn't have a winning song, so Malmötter is canceled.

It does look like Danny is a serious contender, though.

Sammy

Veteran
Still can't believe how Gunilla got another chance for the final and Clara didn't.

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

Loindici

Veteran
On an unrelated note, I was kind of shocked to learhed that Melanie Wehbe is actually half-Armenian.

Melanie Wehbe for Armenia anyone?

Mainshow

Veteran
Dotter doesn't compete with an anthems uptempo song but personally, I think she got the best snippet so far by miles.
I was really happy about Danny Saucedo since he was on my wishlist more than a decade ago. Unfortunately, the snippet sounds very dared, early 2010's EDM pop music with a weak chorus. I'm disappointed and I sincerely hope he's not going to win this year.

empo21

Veteran
^ Was just going to say Danny is forever stuck in early 2010s

Semis with Gunilla >>> semis without Gunilla

For me, semi 4 is a downgrade from semi 3 and 2 and on par with semi 1. Dotter has the best snippet but it's not saying much.

Also, why does every pop song in Swedish this year sound like a schlager shanty? Why can't they write a song like Cazzi's but with Swedish lyrics for example?!?

Realest

Danny is the big One here.
Dotter should make it as well.
Sweden went from #7 to #4 thanks to Danny.

AlekS

Veteran
Dotter - calm down, Sia. Somehow I like the song, but it's not memorable enough for Eurovision, hope there's a catchy hook somewhere in the rest 2 minutes of the song. Maybe that slower piano part will be a nice contrast, but so far it's underwhelming a lil' bit.

Danny - why is this fave to win MF? Winner who? Winning entry where? xthink

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Let down by both Danny and Dotter tbh. Doesn’t sound like there’s anything in this semi to get excited about, which is a shame because last week was great.

Jacqline is still in the lead here I think

Top Bottom