2 1.4%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

rasmuslights

Veteran
Silvester is getting promoted by dj. jovani, who's like really big and also by Jessica Shy who also wrote the song and is the biggest artist in Lithuania right now.

Not to mention he's still number 1. on Lithuanian Spotify chart.

He's getting the votes of the younger demographic, now the question is how much weight do older people have?

And he also performed Luktelk in Lithuania's biggest arena recently.

AlcOtraz

I'm wondering how 3rd super finalist will affect the voting tho. I guess if it's Kaboom, it might steal votes from Luktelk, or if it's Monika Marija i.e. it can do the same with The Roop. Of course it might mean nothing at the end, but it also can be vital if the race will be close

rasmuslights

Veteran
I'm wondering how 3rd super finalist will affect the voting tho. I guess if it's Kaboom, it might steal votes from Luktelk, or if it's Monika Marija i.e. it can do the same with The Roop. Of course it might mean nothing at the end, but it also can be vital if the race will be close

How are Kaboom and Luktelk similar? I don't think anyone from the younger generation would vote for Kaboom.

empo21

Veteran
Is Luktelk showing signs of winning a televote? I'm worried it came 2nd in semi 1 and will likely face off The Roop who are a televote threat simply by name recognition. What if ill Senso has sim card money left?

Why is there a half running draw on Wikipedia with the Roop performing 10th and Sylvester is 4 ;-;

rasmuslights

Veteran
Is Luktelk showing signs of winning a televote? I'm worried it came 2nd in semi 1 and will likely face off The Roop who are a televote threat simply by name recognition. What if ill Senso has sim card money left?

Why is there a half running draw on Wikipedia with the Roop performing 10th and Sylvester is 4 ;-;

Il senso won't make the final because of the jury anyway.

That's the running order yes. But there's a superfinal so it doesn't matter.

It's definitely between the Roop and Luktelkt. It's kind of hard to predict. I'd say The Roop has way less hype than in 2020 and 2021 tbh.

AlcOtraz

How are Kaboom and Luktelk similar? I don't think anyone from the younger generation would vote for Kaboom.
I think that exactly younger generations are the ones to vote for them, they find it funny, stupidly funny, take it as a joke, while let's say oldies surely won't get it and aren't getting it, calling it some weird chicken song :) Give them Il Senso, Monika Marija or in final they would go with The Roop rather than that. Luktelk also obviously goes for younger generation. Moreover both (along with Kaboom)are uptempo songs with some show happening on stage, dancing performances and so on. There goes similarities I see and I think it might steal votes one from another. In Lithuania every year we have lot of discussion happening what kind of song we need - some uptempo song, "happy one" as they call it and don't sent some crying ballad, a song with deep lyrics cause no one cares or vice versa - people wants to hear good, professional voices and doesn't care about all the show much. It's very visible for the same The Roop, lot of people are praising them this year as they disliked previous entries when they've won and came with uptempo catchy songs, but at the same time you can see big number of people thinking totally different and being disappointed with their choice of song. It's subjective of course, it's only guesses how people will divide their votes in final, but I think that there's a good chance that it might happen, we'll see

ArmpitOfEurope

I HATED Discoteque, I think its the most annoying esc track to ever finish in the top 10, so pretentious and calculated, but I actually love Simple joy ( to my surprise ). Its a beautiful track, simple and authentic, not all will relate to it, but I personally get it.
I also love luktelk, its edgy and cool and the choreo is sharp as glass. I will be happy with either of them, I think Sylvester will win tho. Esc televote would like Luktelk more, esc juries would like Simple joy more, both are capable of a lower top 10 finish in total Ι think.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I HATED Discoteque, I think its the most annoying esc track to ever finish in the top 10, so pretentious and calculated, but I actually love Simple joy ( to my surprise ). Its a beautiful track, simple and authentic, not all will relate to it, but I personally get it.
I also love luktelk, its edgy and cool and the choreo is sharp as glass. I will be happy with either of them, I think Sylvester will win tho. Esc televote would like Luktelk more, esc juries would like Simple joy more, both are capable of a lower top 10 finish in total Ι think.

I also agree. I think Simple Joy is a good song. But I'm rooting for Luktelk since it's in Lithuanian and also I do think it's too early for the roop to return.

njdevils94

Veteran
Looks like Monika Marija listened to what I (and many others) were saying and is seriously considering switching to the piano version. For me its more emotional. xheart

rasmuslights

Veteran
Poll results from delfi.lt (Lithuanian news site)

1. Silvester Belt - 43 %
2. The Roop - 16 %
3. Shower - 15 %
4. Quuens of roses - 7 %
5. VB gang and Žalvarinis - 5 %
6. Monika Marija - 4 %
7. Il Senso - 3 %
8. Aiste and Pluie de Cometes - 1 %

Silvester got 1550 votes, The Roop 560, Shower 540...

+ I think not many young people probably vote in these polls, so I think it's likely Silvester will win this.

I think the finalists will be Silvester, The Roop (both top 2 in televote and the jury). Shower will probably get 8 from the televote but max. points from the jury. So I think the 3rd spot will go to either Monika Marija or VB gang.

MopManMoss

Veteran

Smudy

It's either Luktelk or Impossible for me, both are brilliant and would go 1st in my rank so far.

Top Bottom