• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Melovin:

I sincerely wish the winners @alyona.alyona.official & @thejerryheil to properly represent our country on the European stage. Tear apart and win the listener! Because as I said in every interview, their song is f***ing awesome! And I listened to it on repeat! Therefore, dear commentators, your attempts to put the shirt of a victim who does not know how to lose on me look rather strange. I have a grain of doubt about the voting, but NOT to our winners.

:cool:

alyona alyona responded: "With great respect and love for your creativity and for you as a person! Hugs xheart"

Alyona paid attention to every Vidbir participant in her Insta stories and shared exclusive stories / pics / vids of how they met xhug

Last edited:

Lance Esgard

The rap section is going to be polarising.

I really liked the rap in Stefania because between the lyrical choices and the way it was done it had a rhythm and a melody.

But this rap? It doesn't have those same qualities at present. It was more of a straightforward rap and conventionally at Eurovision that has not worked out so well. But this is Ukraine. It is going to be staged great and I'm guessing the staging will do something nice to punctuate the emphasised parts of the rap with extra backing (which due to technical issues we couldn't quite hear as it was intended to be heard).

Right now part of the song really doesn't work for me, but perhaps the staging will make that part more accessible to me.

Seregil Korit

I would argue that the rap elements in this are way better then in Stefania, or at least more adult and sophisticated.

Also, it's about time rap and hip-hop get some love at Eurovision.

Franzilein

Incredibly atmospheric and pleasant to listen to. Very melodic. Love it actually, probably my favourite out of all songs chosen so far.

AlekS

Veteran
ZXzlAIF.png

#2 on Apple Music in Polandxlove

The top 4 of our overall Youtube trends belongs to Vidbir and the duo :cool: + the video from Eurovision YT channel is at #11.

Trends in Music: #1 alyona alyona & Jerry Heil, #6 YAKTAK, #10 Tziferblat, #22 alyona alyona & Jerry Heil (unofficial remix), #27 YAGODY.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
:12:
It's a well-crafted ethno-pop song with a modern twist. Alyona Alyona is killing it - the chorus is memorable, catchy and the song serves a very hauntingly beautiful experience - it's almost anthemic.

:ua: is the one to beat for now (and I'm sick and tired of all comments online that "Ukraine is just on top of the odds/Scoreboard APP because of pity and diaspora votes) I mean, we haven't got a really competitive entry from another country so far (:no: might be slaying the televoting score and :fr: the juries but I can't see them winning ESC at all).

Mainshow

Veteran
They can leave it for Iceland this year :LOL:
As for our refugees - it's only 1% or less of almost every European country's population (3% in Poland).

I know - human beings are simple creatures looking for simple "solutions".

If an Eastern European country wins, it's either diaspora, pity votes or neighbouring votes.

Apparently, only artists from Western European countries can be talented - unless they're from :se: or :fi: because they only got #1 und #2 placings because of "wanting to join NATO"

:D:p:ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Fierro

On YT and other social media you can see that positive comments are mostly from foreigners. On Ukrainian segment there's such a big amount of hate.... This amount of hate I hadn't seen since Jamala was selected in 2016.... The girls gonna win ESC definitely.

94ayd

I definitely draw a bigger comparison to Tini zabutykh predkiv than to Stefania. The English part is so redundant - poorly pronounced and grammatically incorrect, so hardly understandable. Drop it and can't wait to hear a better performance - :8: for the potential and easily getting stuck in my head.

Top Bottom