11 5.6%

43 21.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
Me (delusional) an Erica at 50% with second place beginning with an artist beginning with A at 20% than goes on to win HUH HUHHHHHHHHHH
96681736accd4cb5b241b35ab03aea86.png

Cathan

Me (delusional) an Erica at 50% with second place beginning with an artist beginning with A at 20% than goes on to win HUH HUHHHHHHHHHH
96681736accd4cb5b241b35ab03aea86.png
I mean those odds were at least justified as Erika was the big fan favourite also. Based just on the evidence there is very little to justify Erica being the favourite bar hypothetical possibilities such as "It's what Ireland usually pick" etc...Or the reasons I gave already!

MopManMoss

Veteran
I mean those odds were at least justified as Erika was the big fan favourite also. Based just on the evidence there is very little to justify Erica being the favourite bar hypothetical possibilities such as "It's what Ireland usually pick" etc...Or the reasons I gave already!
Shes signed with Universal and theyve put her on various radio shows but yes generally feels artificial

Cathan

Shes signed with Universal and theyve put her on various radio shows but yes generally feels artificial
It's a fair point and would maybe justify her being high in the odds but there is 0 evidence to justify a favourites with a margin of 30%!

Chrisiam

I am honestly expecting the celeb' judges to say the equivalent of this to either Bambie Thug or Alisha after they perform.

Koori

Erica-Cody was asked if Israel’s participation would force her to pull out.

“We will cross that bridge when we get to it. But anyone who knows me from being an activist should know I would never step into something like this with an ignorant head on my shoulders.”

Cork-born artist Bambie Thug said they would also like to see Israel excluded from the competition, but conceded that the decision was ultimately in the hands of the EBU.

Why is she asking to vote for her in Twitter then? :mrgreen:

Mainshow

Veteran
One part of me : I'm sooo ready for this shitshow

Part of me who's been up since 4AM : why can't we go to bed earlyyyyyy
Same here!!

I've been listening to the recap like 5 times already to convince myself that it's "not worth staying up late".

But the more often I listen to the recap, the more I'm rooting for Next In Line xD
So maybe watching them slay the Irish televoting is worth watching?

HarryUK

Veteran
Do you know of if it can be watched on Smart TVs?

I don't want to watch it in my "Arbeitszimmer"'s computer.
No I think it's just on RTE Player but that isn't even working for me

Bootleg links are welcome guys!

Top Bottom