9 4.6%

11 5.6%

43 21.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

jatojo

'Love Me Like I Do' remains my Irish number one. Rather disappointing. It's as if the Irish songs can only be generic and forgettable OR over-noisy.

In the on-going Ireland-Denmark battle this is good news for Denmark. In fact, I have a feeling Denmark might just make it to the Grand Final this year.

Cathan

'Love Me Like I Do' remains my Irish number one. Rather disappointing. It's as if the Irish songs can only be generic and forgettable OR over-noisy.

In the on-going Ireland-Denmark battle this is good news for Denmark. In fact, I have a feeling Denmark might just make it to the Grand Final this year.
Ah I see what you did there, you want Ireland to shoot themselves in the foot by sending LMLID so it'll improve Denmark's chances ;)

Cathan

This was sent by ClassifiedCat on Escforum

"We are hearing that the host of the NF (the new Late Late show host) is pushing to have the songs performed in a studio that is not the Late Late studio, instead having him announce the act, and the camera cut to the other studio."

Goodness if this happens then this NF just keeps getting better and better!

mauve

Veteran

"We are hearing that the host of the NF (the new Late Late show host) is pushing to have the songs performed in a studio that is not the Late Late studio, instead having him announce the act, and the camera cut to the other studio."

That would be awesome! :love:

SpiritofKeiino

I had wondered if this was the plan, as Erica is posting on X with videos of her rehearsing with several dancers. Seems like they are rehearsing a production that is too big for LLS stage.

Sabrewulf238

That's a good idea, I hope they'll be able to push for it.

It's one thing getting great songs but if you don't present them properly there's no point.

Cathan

That's a good idea, I hope they'll be able to push for it.

It's one thing getting great songs but if you don't present them properly there's no point.
It's also important because for alot of ESC fans it'll be the first time actually seeing the song so its important to create a good first impression. This was a big issue with Brooke in 2022, expectations were literally not he floor after the appalling NF performance but then when we got to ESC it came to life.

Ajeje Brazorf

Dear Ireland, here's your daily reminder of what song should win your NF... You're welcome.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Why am I not even remotely surprised that the pop boyband has the word "love" in the title of their song?

I know love is a big subject in songs but jeez, they were really like "ok so boyband of young guys just sing about love or whatever the tweens and grandmas will go crazy"

I guess to be fair I'm not sure what else I'd expect them to be singing about...

MopManMoss

Veteran
I don't trust the public not to vote for the boybland because they look like "a nice bunch of lads"

This will be the first ever eurosong I will actually vote in

Synergise

It's a very Irish Eurosong shade of beige. Perfectly listenable and inoffensive and a terrible choice for Eurovision. I do think it's the most likely to win the national jury vote at least, based on how they've voted in 2022 and 2023.

MopManMoss

Veteran
It's a very Irish Eurosong shade of beige. Perfectly listenable and inoffensive and a terrible choice for Eurovision. I do think it's the most likely to win the national jury vote at least, based on how they've voted in 2022 and 2023.
2023 sure but Brooke wasn't the blandest entry in 2022 at all and I don't even like thats rich slightly

Synergise

2023 sure but Brooke wasn't the blandest entry in 2022 at all and I don't even like thats rich slightly
I mean the studio jury - which put Brooke second last in 2022...
The last two years the studio jury has voted for REALLY plain entries.

I actually voted for That's Rich in the semi, I really liked it!

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Ireland's final song: I've been waiting for this table of fools that makes you beautiful.

Top Bottom