7jhC36S.png

tammybrown-untucked.gif

Uto

Veteran

XX5ZFCR.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Just... I can't form a sentence that captures the majesty of this show. My sassy Marilyn Monroe cosplay puss (chanelling Cazzi's hair too I should add!) reposed on a silken duvet of diamonds...

And I cannot stop staring at those smouldering K-A.I. (see what I did there - Kai + A.I. :p ) - bald men are my jam; but bald men in evening attire surrounded by cats??

xheat xfaint

Call the medics!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sultana

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HAVE A SPHYNXXXXX what a great banner and woah, splendid show overall! Will listen to the songs later!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Just... I can't form a sentence that captures the majesty of this show. My sassy Marilyn Monroe cosplay puss (chanelling Cazzi's hair too I should add!) reposed on a silken duvet of diamonds...

And I cannot stop staring at those smouldering K-A.I. (see what I did there - Kai + A.I. :p ) - bald men are my jam; but bald men in evening attire surrounded by cats??

xheat xfaint

Call the medics!!!

tenor.gif

Yaaay so glad you like your dazzling diamond kitty cat, Gary!

Those.. ummm gentleman pics are just so as to keep the two a line pattern I had going on with the banners. I totally did not spend about 72 of my limited amount of prompts making bald men in evening attire with cats this afternoon xLO ......... ok, I did
fuGSn8g.png
1080227120548163624.webp

The AI makes dreams come true :cool:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HAVE A SPHYNXXXXX what a great banner and woah, splendid show overall! Will listen to the songs later!

Your post in the other topic was just in time as I was still finishing off some of the banners. I had to get you one of your sphynx lovelies. They're gorgeous cats.

theditz83

Veteran
Yaaay so glad you like your dazzling diamond kitty cat, Gary!

Those.. ummm gentleman pics are just so as to keep the two a line pattern I had going on with the banners. I totally did not spend about 72 of my limited amount of prompts making bald men in evening attire with cats this afternoon xLO ......... ok, I did
fuGSn8g.png
1080227120548163624.webp

The AI makes dreams come true :cool:
Unfortunately, I tend to always view these shows on my phone in mobile format, so I tend to always just get one banner on top of another. Hence, your gentlemen look gratuitously extra... But I most definitely am not complaining... xgoddess

If anyone needs me, I'll just be over here gazing longingly... xqueenbitch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow such bannery, here, have an award.

0eO7ZbS.gif

no but for real what a magnificent show and such an aesthetic also. Anything with cats is automatically a winner so an entire show is top tier. I love all the little personalised touches also to the banners, fabulous work. xbow

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:paci: voted in both semis on Sunday. Such a weird edition, both semis are chock-full of interesting entries, but none is jumping out as a clear winner. I'm not even sure who will qualify. Good luck everyone!

Sultana

Ooops sorry, I will clear them but actually the votes go to Uto for both semis.
I got my mistake by looking again at all these stunning banners for an alternative option, that was the moment I realised my mistake and decided to hide under the rock in the purest form of shame hahahah

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I got my mistake by looking again at all these stunning banners for an alternative option, that was the moment I realised my mistake and decided to hide under the rock in the purest form of shame hahahah

It's all good, Liza. Don't worry. I needed to clear out my inbox anyway.

And if it makes you feel better... you're not the only person who has sent me their votes :cool:

shy.gif

Top Bottom