8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
"Concrete Heart" might turn into another "Rockstars" at Eurovision. It´s a well-crafted and nice pop song suitable for radio stations - I can totally see this getting a lot of "I like this song" comments without anyone really adoring it. It´s slightly catchy but not "catchy enough" to really become mesmerising.

If :de: really wants to escape the Bottom 5, we should be sending Lord Of The Lost, Patty or even Will Church (and hoping to see some jury members voting for it - especially from Scandinavia - but I honestly doubt it). Anica or Frida Gold would be far better choices to appeal to the juries, imo.

Franzilein

@Franzilein FFTS perform (the singers) about 40:20

They are so good live xcry Especially the growling part, not easy to pull off and he nails it. If they don't make it, at least I found a new band to listen to :lol:

Storm

I've become absolutely obsessed with Anica Russo by now :LOL:

I like Concrete Heart quite a bit as well. I also think it has flop potential for Eurovision, but then again I like it a lot more than Rockstars so why can't Europe feel the same lol.

Biggest grower is probably Frida Gold for me, hope she delivers live.

Meanwhile I find Melodies of Hope and Blood and Glitter worse with every listen, it's just SO dated haha.

simori95

I've become absolutely obsessed with Anica Russo by now :LOL:

I like Concrete Heart quite a bit as well. I also think it has flop potential for Eurovision, but then again I like it a lot more than Rockstars so why can't Europe feel the same lol.

Biggest grower is probably Frida Gold for me, hope she delivers live.

Meanwhile I find Melodies of Hope and Blood and Glitter worse with every listen, it's just SO dated haha.
Kind of exactly my thoughts as of now, but I will try to keep my mind Open for every single artist until I see the live performance. With a „winning“ moment, René or Will could definitely all of a sudden become ESC suitable, and LOTL or Patty etc. could flop hard. Just when it comes to my Personal Top, all rock songs and Patty are unfortunately going down quite a bit.

Lindon

Btw.. Trong got Support of Vincent Bueno on IG...Not sure if its a good Omen.
Well, they worked for the same charity project for Vietnam 2 years ago:

mauve

Veteran

midnightsun

Veteran
The only two that would get us out of the Bottom 5 are LOTL or Patty Gurdy. Neither song is especially superior, LOTL for example has much better songs otherwise, but we must not forget these songs are suited to Eurovision.

While I thought on first listen that LOTL would be too much for Eurovision I do think now that it could make an impact. The chorus is so catchy, I was able to hum it after a few seconds and the lyrics are such an earworm instantly.

Patty Gurdy is lacking a bit of stage presence. Her movements look a bit amateurish but maybe that’s charming and will appeal to people. She‘s surely outstanding with her red hair, her lovely smile and the hurdy gurdy. Her song too has a very catchy melody and simple, easy to remember lyrics which you can song along to on first listen. The instrument adds a bit of folklore to it, the kind Ireland, the Balkan and other Eastern European countries are fond of.

So I hope it will be Gurdy or LOTL.
René Miller is good too. The song is such an earworm as well and while I think the audience would love this, it’s not enough to make audience vote and it’s not a jury pleaser.

mauve

Veteran
Just a little reminder: tomorrow at 6 p.m. we will know the result of the tiktok-voting. Ugh. Even though I love LOTL and FFTS will be a competitor in our NF, I love FFTS and hope they will get the last ticket. PLEASE let not Ikke or Jona win. 😬

Deleted member 12761

I love Patty's song but tbh LOTL have grown so much on me that I can't say 100% who my favorite is anymore. Their song is such an earworm. "Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter, we're so happy we could die ~"

mauve

Veteran
I love Patty's song but tbh LOTL have grown so much on me that I can't say 100% who my favorite is anymore. Their song is such an earworm. "Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter, we're so happy we could die ~"
I love both as well and wouldn't be mad if Patty goes to Liverpool, but I would prefer LOTL. But I would be super happy if FFTS would make it as well. We have good choices and end up with ... well. I am not painting the devil on the wall! :)

Sammy

Veteran
When do you think, NDR will present the surprising Wildcard out of nowhere who eventually will win? :mrgreen:

Top Bottom