• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So William Lee Adams is on another international jury, I hate this, if you report news you shouldnt also be a part of making it

You'd think after Wiwi-gate in Romanias NF a few years back broadcasters would learn to keep them away from juries. It always winds me up how hes always so deeply involved in so many different selections.

MopManMoss

Veteran
You'd think after Wiwi-gate in Romanias NF a few years back broadcasters would learn to keep them away from juries. It always winds me up how hes always so deeply involved in so many different selections.
Romania 2019 was especially bad because the televote was only worth like 15% or something stupid so Deban and Williams votes alone were actually worth more than the Romanian public

DanielLuis

Romania 2019 was especially bad because the televote was only worth like 15% or something stupid so Deban and Williams votes alone were actually worth more than the Romanian public
It's not very different this year. The televoting will only have 25% of the voting power. The jury will have 50%, with William being only 1/9th of the vote I guess, but it's still a bit ridiculous.

theditz83

Veteran
Omg, watch out, Wiwi's about...

So I still haven't delved into any other national finals aside from Norway this year, but happened to be suggested Rakky Ripper's song by YouTube today, and I was like... Please Spain, send some hard house EDM to Eurovision - that would be hilariously random. :lol:

Really enjoyed Sharonne "Aire" - neither of these songs will win, so I feel I can enjoy them without getting invested in them. Just let them be little additions to my Spotify for my own entertainment xup

Non-investment in NFs - it's the order of the year for me ;)

A-lister

Veteran

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
It took me a lot for it to click on me but god, Yo Quiesera touched me a lot and i can't wait to see what she has in store tonight. This is fresh, original and heartfelt. So beautiful. I was fully on team Vicco before but now get me on the Alice Wonder train.

DirtyFalcon

It took me a lot for it to click on me but god, Yo Quiesera touched me a lot and i can't wait to see what she has in store tonight. This is fresh, original and heartfelt. So beautiful. I was fully on team Vicco before but now get me on the Alice Wonder train.

I think Yo Quisiera will landslide this NF if none of the other contestants doesn't have something outstanding to share live. She is an excellent live performer and she's able to create this magic live. So there's not really any suspense from this side. She already have the jury vote in the pocket. Let's see what Fusa got in the bag. If she can pull another Chanel "like" performance, maybe she can also be in the race for the victory.

Sabrewulf238

Looking forward to seeing Sharonne perform tonight, even though there's no chance of her not flopping....

The qualifiers seem super obvious though. (Agoney, Alice Wonder, Fusa Nocta, Megara)

CPV4931

Out of my favorites Sharonne, artiz, Sofia, Agoney, Megara, Meler and Twin Melody tonight, only E´Femme on Thursday... didn´t ever see such unbalanced Semis tbh

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Top Bottom