Contact us

Grand Final of the 205th Nation Song Contest

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::svo! :) Huge props and kudos to our wonderful host @randajad for this extremely unique and creative hosting. I can tell how much time and effort you put into all of it. xbow

Thank you so much for all the points to ::tro! xlove xhug xrose A left-side-finish is a great result. xheart

:12: ::sak ::slf ::vyl xheart
:8: ::riy ::ufe ::kad Effiland, Endórë xheart
:7: ::kam ::rum xheart
:6: ::mat xheart
:5: ::ser ::ous ::svo Reym-L-Dneurb xheart
:4: ::lac New Acadia, Rehi Kaita xheart
:3: ::nbs xheart
:2: ::szk ::bel Celibate Union of Men xheart
:1: ::dal Bagrovor xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Thanks to Effiland, Joseyeon and Sween for the points in the WL jury. Unfortunately not enough to get points from the WL in the end, but still appreciated. :D

Congrats ::svo, and thanks for a wonderful edition to everyone involved. It's been beautiful. xheart

Ok, so this is getting pretty extreme. Reju qualifier for the 3rd time in a row? :eek: Reju voters, I love you xheart Came pretty close in the regular vote too this time tho, so thanks to everyone who voted for the nicest Chevy, both in the semi and the final. :D

About my votes: Congrats to ::ora on becoming the 35th nation to receive 100 points from ::bal! :D But also, huge congrats to ::fer on becoming the nation who has received the MOST points from ::bal, finally overtaking Zaprya who has been #1 since NSC 50. An era has ended! :eek:

Sorry to those that missed out, there were only 6 entries I didn't like in this final. :eek:

Veliky

I am absolutely delighted by this 2nd place. For our 100th entry, what more could we ask for?

Victory of course. But, oh well... :LOL:

Congratulations to Svobodnia for your first win! I feel like the UK behind Ukraine this year. Years of tepid results, and a gigantic 2nd place out of nowhere. How marvelous.

Thanks for all your points. This melody has struck me the moment I stepped into Quern's library. Such a mysterious, elegant atmosphere... if you love puzzle adventure games like I do, I highly recommend the title, available on Steam. I didn't know it would cause an impact in NSC, and I'm really happy that many people enjoyed it too!

This is our second silver medal in 15 or so years playing NSC. As Kamandé doesn't have a win yet, when a great result like this happens, I keep it as a precious souvenir in my memory of this community.

See you all in Svobodnia!... or... if they pass on hosting... :cool::cool::cool:

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::svo on a fine win, and ::kam on a historic 2nd place!

And thanks to Griffin Empire for an amazing hosting. I'm sorry that my personal life has been so hectic recently or else I would have have involved myself in this lore-filled wonderhosting.

Milos-BC

Congratulations to Svobodnia on a convincing victory! xclap

And thanks to everyone who voted for Konstrakta. Thanks to her amazing Triptih, this is a year that she will remember. After becoming an icon in :rs: , she is now certainly an icon in Belvist as well after her first place in the Eurovisian special spinoff and this fourth place tonight.

Now, as she requested, the artist deserved to be invisible.

Congratulations to randajad as well for yet another amazing show xclap Hosting an event like this is not an easy job, but you've nailed it. Well done!

See you in NSC 206 xheya

hijirio

Veteran
Congratz Svobodnia!!!!! Lost all my faves in the semis, but in the end a great entry won. 100% deserved!!!

Emsfyrnt was robbed big time. Azerophobia at its finest xcry

Thank you @randajad for another great hosting, everything was perfectly done. The scoreboards were really beautiful.

See you all next edition in Svobodnia! xwave

Leaf

Thanks so much to those who voted for ::ora, appreciate it! Also, congrats ::svo (didn't realize it was your first win so hats off), one of the many songs that ended up falling short of my top 10 in this final but a solid winner. Happy for ::kam as well, "The Library" might go down as my favourite Kamandéan entry. Pretty fond of the whole batch of PQs really.

And thanks to @randajad and friends for hosting, you knocked it out of the park!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::svo, I'm super happy for you! :)
And it's always such a treat to witness first-time winners! The song is really nice btw, it nearly made it to my top-10.

And WOOW you can't imagine how happy I am with my result, 3rd place is UNBELIEVABLE! xyaay :love:

@ferret
thank you for introducing "Largs" by King Creosote to me and for encouraging me to send it to NSC, when I was (and I still am, unfortunately) in such a desperate situation, had literally nothing worthy to send and no strength and inspiration left to explore new music. I've been madly in love with "Largs" for 8 years, but you found this song initially and I know how much it means to you, and you still encouraged me to send it. This is such a precious gift! Lots of love and hugs to you! xrunhug

THANK YOU ALL so much for the support!
::rah loves you! xheart

:12: ::cal (that 12p exchange... xheat :mrgreen: ) ::doi ::nbs ::sun
:10: ::hal
:8: ::mor ::tch ::yap
:7: ::fer ::lac ::tro
:6: ::cyd ::dal ::ufe New Acadia
:5: ::slf ::rum Bagrovor
:4: ::bel ::grf ::zch
:3: ::ous ::szk
:2: ::kad ::vyl
:1: ::che

Big round of applause to ::grf @randajad for such a professional and brilliant-looking hosting. You did a fantastic job, be proud of yourself! xheart

esc87fan

Congrats Svobodnia, well deserved win!

Yikes, this really wasn't a great edition for me - last in both regular and REJU. But thank you Roseland for the :12:. If the UK can turn it around in ESC, then so can I

Great hosting randajad, thank you!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::svo Rmetr0 on your victory, what a great winner. Ofc something I voted for. :mrgreen: Hope you host because we need to follow up an edition in Griffin Empire with an edition Svobodnia. WLSC fam vibes.

randa... This hosting has been phenomenal from start to finish, easily amongst one of my favourites ever across every contest i've ever taken part in. The graphics, the attention to detail, the 'articles' and updates have just been truly spectacular. Then finishing it off with this results show. Thank you very much indeed. The time and effort is evident. xbow

Bottom 3 isn't always the most exciting result, but considering I was convinced I wouldn't stand a chance with my draw meant any result in the final is a great result. Thank you to everyone who voted for Solentoya in the final, especially them super elite 12s from ::moi ::kam & ::tad, as well as the elite 12 from Ferriara in the Waiting List.

EDIT: Also we beat ::beg at the post for reju qualifier. xheat Whos the pride of Rievs Du Soleil now?

Last edited:

Rmetr0

WHAT. IS. EVEN. 😳😳😳😳😳

I'm sorry, I have no words...........

Okay, maybe I am still able to say some. First of all, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!! I didn't expect that AT ALL. Like really at all. Being in the lead early always ended up falling down closer to the end for me. But omg leading the whole time and winning as a result... Maybe I got used to expect intrigues in all such contests, so this really was the least expected outcome :lol: :lol:

Thank youuuuu once again, I'm sooooo glad you liked the song xlove xlove

:12: ::beg ::ous ::szk
:10: ::bif ::grf ::moi ::mor ::tad
:8: ::adb ::big ::kim
:7: ::ari ::cyd ::ros ::sak
:6: ::sol :eu: Joseyeon, Sween
:5: Utopolis, Öösingimäed, New Acadia, Fierraria
:4: ::tyb Celibate Union of Men
:3: ::fer ::ins ::tan
:2: ::bal ::nbs
:1: ::cal ::ems ::hal Endórë

Second, I want to congratulate ::kam, my :12:, on your second place!!! I'm soooo so glad to see such a beautiful piece of music ending up so high! And omg what literally can be better than winning with your :12: coming second, like really? 😄😍

Third, YES I WILL HOST, but just give me some time, I'll try to open thread asap 🙏🏻

And fourth but definitely not the least, thank youuuuuu @randajad for hosting, such an honour to win here in ::grf. Like I said, looooooove it when it looks like real ESC, and you nailed it 💯💯💅 I see, how much effort and soul you put in it, and that's really awesome! 👏🏻👏🏻

And maybe one more thing I can say is that I'm having kind of a new period in my life in new city and new country, which I am really enjoying, and now also winning xheat xheat It's something incredible! Thank you thank you all once again! xheart xheart xheart

And see you all soon in ::svo!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yoni

I gave the top 10 a total of 3 points so you can say i'm far from a fan of these results lach, congratulations Svobodnia xcheer

But nothing mattered in comparison to see my nation on the beautiful scoreboard and banners made by randa, thank you so so much for this elaborate hosting xrose
Tack for all the points (especially Sean for the 12 xheart), last time I was a PQ I came last so this is definitely an improvement :D Riya-Sampetrina and especially Emsfrynt r o b b e d

Fierro

Great winner, but pretty obvious one. A rare case when 'the winner' is pretty much written on the song itself.

Special congrats on the first win, Rmetr0! 👏 I honestly thought that Svobodnia won in the past already, seems I was wrong.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woo congrats ::svo xlove Such a fab winner! Thank you so much for all the points! The qualification was a joy in itself so I didn't expect much from the final result :D

:12: ::mat
:10: ::beg ::cyd ::luz
:8: ::cal ::pyr ::sun
:5: ::ari ::fer ::hal
:4: ::tad
:2: ::nal

And of course, flawless hosting mr. Randa xbow xbow We expected nothing less from Griffin Empire, EBU should take notes x

ferret

Thank you very much for 13th place! xangel I hesitated for a long time to send this song (and introduce another Ukrainian folk group), but the victory of Kalush convinced me that the time had come. In case of a successful entry into the final, I counted on 12-15th places, so the result is excellent! :giggle:

I am also pleased that the song with which I first achieved medals by participating in virtual contests (an interesting fact that it was 3rd place also) turned out to be competitive after almost 10 years and even fought for victory! @Veronika made the cutest video clip, so the song got a second chance. Bravo, Rahat Lukumia ::rah & King Creosote! xclap

Congratulations ::svo Svobodnia on the long-awaited victory! :cool: Although it was unexpected...
With two of their other songs, it should have happened much earlier.;) Happy hosting!

Great hosting @randajad, you did it yourself and it's amazing! xup I know that we are often ruined by attempts to please the owner of the edition and send something close to their musical taste.... And if in the last edition it worked for 12 points, then now... xexcuseme
But we received a small compensation from WL that don't happen that often! :lol:

See you soon. In the new edition, I hope ::nbs with something more fun and with a half new musician.xcoffee

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Great winner, congratulations :D In a normal edition I would have given it more points but this final was so strong! Looking forward to seeing you all in Svobodnia :cool:

And thank you for the fantastic hosting, I had a wonderful time in Griffin Empire :D The huge amount of detail that went into everything was sublime. I really felt like I was being transported into another country with its own rich & unique culture.

Top Bottom