Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

Karhu

This one seems like a good fit. How about the whole peninsula between Vylkuzeme and Rumia (that is everything west of that large fjord)? I wanted to increase average size of nations anyway.
That works too! Whatever you think is best.

Leaf

Awesome visuals. Also, since you haven't added cities to Orangualia yet, I figure it'd be a good time to ask if the capital could be situated on the west coast?

dogmeat

I'm incredibly busy these days. I'll do it when I do it. I have all the requests saved, please tell me if I'm missing anything:
Effiland: west of Adamsburg
Utopolis: most of former Kingdom of Eras and some nearby isles
Rehi Kaita: make an archipelago south of Highwind
Redwood Republic: add the valley to the west and put some vegetation there
Griffin Empire: add mountains on south-eastern border

Regarding some recent/upcoming debuts/returns:
Reym-L-Dneurb @anselm I'm planning to give you back the desert south of Redwood. Let me know if you'd like somewhere else.
New Acadia @Canuck Same as above, your old polar islands are yours, unless you want to move elsewhere
Oosingimaed @iowacorn Your old territory is under Pyreican occupation, so you need to find a different spot
Bagrovor @Vandalain I don't have any information about your country. You may claim some area, feel free to ask for help, otherwise I'll just put you randomly somewhere.

Canuck

I'm incredibly busy these days. I'll do it when I do it. I have all the requests saved, please tell me if I'm missing anything:
Effiland: west of Adamsburg
Utopolis: most of former Kingdom of Eras and some nearby isles
Rehi Kaita: make an archipelago south of Highwind
Redwood Republic: add the valley to the west and put some vegetation there
Griffin Empire: add mountains on south-eastern border

Regarding some recent/upcoming debuts/returns:
Reym-L-Dneurb @anselm I'm planning to give you back the desert south of Redwood. Let me know if you'd like somewhere else.
New Acadia @Canuck Same as above, your old polar islands are yours, unless you want to move elsewhere
Oosingimaed @iowacorn Your old territory is under Pyreican occupation, so you need to find a different spot
Bagrovor @Vandalain I don't have any information about your country. You may claim some area, feel free to ask for help, otherwise I'll just put you randomly somewhere.
Thanks @dogmeat - same islands please :)

dogmeat

dogmeat

It would be accurate with the capital of Akatsuki if it was in a place where it's raining non stop :D
Somewhere in the tropics? Like the small island south of MatiMati?

Somewhere wintry and cold.
That would be either peninsula in northern Galea (northwest of the map) or northern Highwind (the minicontinent in the northeast), depending if you feel more ancient and untamed or more modern and civilized.

Ekholmia

Somewhere in the tropics? Like the small island south of MatiMati?

That would be either peninsula in northern Galea (northwest of the map) or northern Highwind (the minicontinent in the northeast), depending if you feel more ancient and untamed or more modern and civilized.
I'd go fot northern Highwind please.

Paper7

I want my old territory back when i rejoin the contest. :) If you could, i would like if you add a mountain at the place i marked below:

The tiny triangle just shows that it should be connected to the mountain chain. The mountain hasn't to be as big as i made it, make it as big as you think it looks right. I also added the cities of Papendink, with INK North and INK South which are two cities parted by the river Shwartz.

Right next to Griffin Empire

It is huge though
4.550.927m2

Last edited:
An I don't want any Bosnia/Croatia sh_t
Capital should be slightly landlocked

Top Bottom