Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

12Pointsgoto.....

So with this semi I remembered why I liked Czech Republic and Sweden so much at first (it faded with time and yesterday I really enjoyed them and ranked them high). I'm sad for Georgia and Ireland. I really love Serbia and I liked Belgium and I feel bad seeing how people are harsh on twitter saying that he stole a spot (?!?!). I can't stand Azerbaijan and Australia but saying that they stole the qualification fir xxx country ? I don't get it.
I am not saying that someone stole someone else's qualification, it is just that I don't understand why belgium qualified

popavapeur

After yesterday Sweden is the country that is charting the best amongst the songs from SF2
The ranking looks like that at the moment

Itunes

Apple Music

Spotify (Those numbers aren't great cause the most listened to ESC entries are NL2019 an ITA2021 atm lol)

AlekS

Veteran

12Pointsgoto.....

lacrymea

I was just watching the Portuguese news and they did a segment on ESC volunteers apparently saying they were sexually harassed during the red carpet. Italian police is investigating, but that was basically it. They didn't say who or what were the circumstances. EBU denied.

What the hell happened? Anyone?

Edit: I found this in the meantime.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran

Ajeje Brazorf

I was just watching the Portuguese news and they did a segment on ESC volunteers apparently saying they were sexually harassed during the red carpet. Italian police is investigating, but that was basically it. They didn't say who or what were the circumstances. EBU denied.

What the hell happened? Anyone?

Edit: I found this in the meantime.

It seems some volounteers had some trouble with some of the participants, expecially some dancers and a singer, which were quite drunk during the turquoise carpet and started to harass them. It seems those people are from different delegations, but the details of what really happened are still unknown.

12Pointsgoto.....

It seems some volounteers had some trouble with some of the participants, expecially some dancers and a singer, which were quite drunk during the turquoise carpet and started to harass them. It seems those people are from different delegations, but the details of what really happened are still unknown.
The authorities need to get involved with this. I feel like the Wiwibloggs crimes video will be very long this year

LakZaNokte

Can I say I’m still pissed over 2020. and Fai Rumore never being on that stage?

I was listening to contestans this year and YT offered me Fai Rumore so I listened to it as well. Again.

And yeah, still pissed. xgaah

Gitte

I need pro tips on how to avoid the " It Is AlL pOltotiCS uKrAiNE wIlL iWN sTuPid CiRCUUS " people, it is unavoidable to read the moment I open facebook and I am getting very frustrated. And when I write a comment to counteract anything I get, of course, commented on by trolls who are like 'sure, and the earth is flat' as if they make sense.

AlekS

Veteran
I need pro tips on how to avoid the " It Is AlL pOltotiCS uKrAiNE wIlL iWN sTuPid CiRCUUS " people, it is unavoidable to read the moment I open facebook and I am getting very frustrated. And when I write a comment to counteract anything I get, of course, commented on by trolls who are like 'sure, and the earth is flat' as if they make sense.
Why feeding them at all? Ukraine has always been hated and always will be. If a group of people constantly calls you & your mother a stinky crackhead wh*res what would you do?
Why paying attention to sick, immature & insecure people?

Top Bottom