Contact us

📽️ WLSC 234 🍿 Movie Festival in Johan City, Moisantia - WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PG. 5!!

dK9V0dB.png
had a great time at the theatre after seeing all these unforgettable movies!

Also a super-strong edition with even blanked songs that are above decent.

Please WLSC, keep slaying! 🔥🔥🔥

theditz83

Veteran
Awards show announcement

Hey WLSC legends - we hope you are all delighting in the cinematic masterpieces that our delegations have put on for you at Cinema City, and we also hope that you aren't too sick from the popcorn just yet... plenty more where that came from...

popcorn-eat.gif

With just over 2 days/48 hours left to send your final Top 10 ranking in, we wanted to share with you all a special guest mascot who will play a very important role in our results show. He is the official mascot of Johan City, after gaining notoriety for his heroism and bravery by raising the alarm in the 1991 Arian Towers Skyscraper inferno, an act which was heralded as being key to saving the lives of hundreds of stricken residents after a electrical failure in the building's alarm system.

His name is Oscar - the sometimes-derpy, sometimes elegant but always adorable peaches-n-cream cat that all residents of Johan City have adopted as their own little "kickass kitty".

152654616-10221952383070704-4389600223764833269-n.jpg

Each nation, upon revealing their 12 pointer in the final awards ceremony, will also send a personalised Oscar the Cat postcard to their favourite nation of this edition - postcards that are sure to become sought-after collectors items in years to come...

How exciting is that?? Even in Johan City's Movie Festival, you can win an "Oscar" xup xheya

@Edweis @Gera11 @MiraShadowMan @Kimrt @AshleyWright @theCONWEL @ferret @HayashiM @Sean @CypriotGirl @Milos-BC @Rmetr0 @Paper7 - early reminder for you all of the deadline on Friday 21st @ 23:59CET xrose

[HOST MODE OFF]
Seriously, I've been desperate for some way to incorporate my adorable little boy cat into a show for ages, and having a movie-themed edition with the Oscars looming in the coming months and his name being Oscar... I mean, there can't be a more perfect time for it right?

Hope you indulge me, and I'll do my best to find the best postcard images for all the :12: point winners xheart

theditz83

Veteran
My weekend plans have had to change now sadly meaning I will be out for most of tomorrow and in on Sunday, which means I won't be holding the results show until Sunday afternoon (thinking around 15:00CET?)

As a result, I'm extending the deadline for an extra day just to give the rest of you time to get those votes in. Don't be late though - the deadline won't be extended any further ;)

New deadline 22nd January, 23:59CET

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yess getting a Sphinx Oscar. 🙌🏻 thanks for the 12 Sean

Top Bottom