You lick your lips as you walk away
Your final kiss is to leave a scar
On a heart
Jezebel

At night you turn into a tiger
A girl who looks like she's a boy
The world's most ultimate survivor

Jеzebel (Jezеbel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Sunrise, you crawl under the covers
Sleep tight until the dying sun
Tonight you'll catch another lover
Jezebel

Jezebel (Jezebel)
I don't know how you got in my blood (Jezebel)
Was it the dangerous things you do? (Jezebel)
You always wanted to be a star
Jezebel (Jezebel)
If you're the hunter then I'm the prey (Jezebel)
You lick your lips as you walk away (Jezebel)
On a heart

Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel (Jezebel)
Jezebel

goncalovieira

Well...
Usually, I hate rock (poppish) songs, but "Jezebel" sounds incredibly good! xheart

Ajeje Brazorf

I may be biased, but I really loved it at first listening. It seems a lot like their older works and this is exactly the music I adored them for...

jatojo

Having brought the strongest national selection of them all last year, it's quite impressive that the Finns are on their way to achieving this again in 2022!

I don't think they can improve even more - UMK21 was exceptional in the history of Eurovision -, but so far it's looking great. Who would have thought just a couple of years ago that such a surge would come from Finland.

Ajeje Brazorf

After a few listenings, I must say I don't think I'm biased anymore, it's just Jezebel is really good! I think the chorus really slaps, and I don't mind at all the retro vibes it has, the instrumental part is great and I think the whole concept behind the song can be transposed well on stage. Hoping for a good live delivery, because this is the most important thing when you send a song for Eurovision, but I really love it and tbh, I'm really surprised because after all this time I was a bit skeptical about them trying Eurovision...

Last edited:

heke1988

Beginning of the song reminds me of "In the Shadows". This needs more listening times, that this would be good. 3,5/5 for now.

mauve

Veteran
Just read that Lauri wrote the song together with Desmond Child. :) He wrote many hits in the past for Kiss or Bon Jovi. Absolutely fantastic song that I can't stop humming!

harey

I like all the three released songs (unfortunately no big wow factor but any of the three winning umk would make me happy). I'm planning to watch umk, without a doubt. 💕

heke1988

For me at this point:

1. Bess - Ram Pam Pam (4/5)
2. The Rasmus - Jezebel (3,5/5)
3. Cyan Kicks - Hurricane (3/5)

But for me live-show is more important than studio versions, so this could change.

Milos-BC

The Rasmus didn't let me down xmetal

It's much better than all of their recent material and it reminds me of old Rasmus, which is certainly a huge plus in my book. The song is definitely a grower and I believe I will like it even more as time goes by.

I truly hope they win this NF. In that case, :fi: will once again be one of my favorites.

Realest

Expected something horrible after these Comments, but no, its pretty good.

Ringdalen

UMK proves once again why they are my favorite National Selection. Yeah we had to 2 bad years with Saara Aalto and Darude on ice, but now that we are back in the groove is it so exciting. xheat

I love the system this year of giving each song the spotlight, but I feel that the rest of the selection are having to play catch-up with Hurricane. Cause that´s my clear favorite in all of Eurovision this year.
But the two other acts are also in my Top 5 overall for this season, so I´m living the dream right now and know I´ll be backing Finland no matter what. Cause I bet the rest of the UMK songs will be high quality as well. xheart xheart xheart

Franzilein

The Rasmus :eek::love: Oh, please make it happen Suomi. Lauri on the ESC stage :eek: Love how they stay true to themselves, Jezebel fits perfectly into their typical sound. And it is so catchy!

Franzilein

Sorry for double-posting, but how hard does that e-guitar melody slap... I have it on repeat for half an hour now and I am so in love :lol:

mauve

Veteran
Sorry for double-posting, but how hard does that e-guitar melody slap... I have it on repeat for half an hour now and I am so in love :lol:
Welcome into the Mauve-Mainshow-Club that is thankful that the repeat button exists. :ROFLMAO: Don't know how many times I have listened to the song today! xheatx12points

Top Bottom