Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonkonfui

They are just having "lunch" at around 9-10pm anyway - I guess the scheduled time for their NF is perfectly fine (for them) :D
No. It is very late even for us and apart from that 2240 is a weird time because in Spain evening tv starts after the news at about 2200.

Mainshow

Veteran
e even for us and apart from that 2240 is a weird time because in Spain evening tv starts aft
Thanks for clarifying it ;) - It was my stupid German-Polish-Silesian sense of humour... but seriously, when I spent 2 wks with my friend from Galicia, we basically scrapped breakfast and had the biggest meal at 7-8 pm or something (which is very uncommon for most Germans/Polish). It was really like a cultural shock to me

ayzelto

No. It is very late even for us and apart from that 2240 is a weird time because in Spain evening tv starts after the news at about 2200.
It's true. My feeling is that they are just starting later in order to get more viewers and share, as the audience peak is usually from 23:00 to 23:30 in Spain. If the show is really between 70 and 90 minutes as they say, and without adverts in the middle, that means that both shows (semis + final) should be over around 0:00-0:15.

Jonkonfui

Thanks for clarifying it ;) - It was my stupid German-Polish-Silesian sense of humour... but seriously, when I spent 2 wks with my friend from Galicia, we basically scrapped breakfast and had the biggest meal at 7-8 pm or something (which is very uncommon for most Germans/Polish). It was really like a cultural shock to me
I understand. For us is painfully shocking to have dinner at 6 in the evening... When I lived in the UK i could not force my body to digest beans on toast at 12pm.
I think our late feeding times might be the reason why we Spaniards fart so much in bed. It is like a tradition. ☺

hzalfa

So which semi is stronger? Most are saying the first semifinal.

Benidormfest-semifinal-850x491.jpeg
Yes, it's the first semifinal. The only act in that semifinal that didn't get any hype from pretty much any part of the fandom is Unique. Personally I have 4 songs I care about in semi 1 and only 2 songs in semi 2, so it's almost sure I'll lose 1 song I like in the first semi.

mauve

Veteran
I also think that semi 1 is stronger. For me personally also - three songs that I really love are in semi 1, and one song only in semi 2. :) But I am not certain what the bookies say for example.

Jonkonfui

Blanca Paloma Secreto de agua should be the winner if Spanish voters were brave and we did not give a shit (can i say shit in here?) about what Europe expects/ wants from us. BUT since Spanish Eurofans only want to please European audience they will vote for whatever and European audience will just ignore us.

Jonkonfui

It is life if a girl/boy tries too hard to impress you. You ignore him/her. It is only when he/she ignores you that u take an interest...
I am drunk like hell and in Spain we say only children and drunk people say the truth...

Ausesken

It is life if a girl/boy tries too hard to impress you. You ignore him/her. It is only when he/she ignores you that u take an interest...
I am drunk like hell and in Spain we say only children and drunk people say the truth...
So...we're really bad at flirting, because sending Manel Navarro in order to impress the European audience is like trying to impress someone by saying you can play the triangle. Mmm... this explains the low birth rate in Spain.

mauve

Veteran
Really hoping for Rayden to take the surprise win here. I want to see Spain back in my top 10 for the first time since 2012 xheat
Rayden really grew on me. First I didn't like it too much, but now I wouldn't mind seeing the entry win! xheart

Iker

Veteran
It's true. My feeling is that they are just starting later in order to get more viewers and share, as the audience peak is usually from 23:00 to 23:30 in Spain. If the show is really between 70 and 90 minutes as they say, and without adverts in the middle, that means that both shows (semis + final) should be over around 0:00-0:15.
I've heard about this phenomenon in Spain. Also you like having a dinner late. I've never been to Spain, but I'd like to this year.

Top Bottom