Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

b4ld3r

Meh, personally for me it isn't the message that is the central draw to "Ay Mama", it's just nice catchy indie pop with a fun retro vibe! Just as was the case with Manizha, the feminist message is appreciated of course, but a good message does not equal a good song and I don't think that's biggest reason for many people liking it. She seems to be commercially relevant artist, so I just think many people enjoy it as a pretty decent song! Will be interesting to see how she scores when the selection rolls around!

Jonkonfui

I love the message thing and how the message allows people to explain things using their imagination and/or insanity.
Some (even Roberta I think) say the song is about breastfeeding... Why? Just because it says tetas... And if it says tetas the first thing that comes to mind in a feministic world is breastfeeding, i guess.
Nowadays a song with a message only needs a few chosen words and voilà the message. If you read the lyrics of this song they dont make much sense:
You grab your body to my head/ feeling like crying but with strength... Mum let' s stop the city showing a tit in Delacroux's style... It is just words that kind of rhyme.

hunty73

Meh, personally for me it isn't the message that is the central draw to "Ay Mama", it's just nice catchy indie pop with a fun retro vibe! Just as was the case with Manizha, the feminist message is appreciated of course, but a good message does not equal a good song and I don't think that's biggest reason for many people liking it. She seems to be commercially relevant artist, so I just think many people enjoy it as a pretty decent song! Will be interesting to see how she scores when the selection rolls around!
I think thats right.Going through their back catalogue and their live performances you can see just how talented they are.From an outsider looking in i see a very interesting group of artists with huge potential.Does the song have faults?.Of course,you could argue it has parts of the melody where its very cheap.However is also has an explosive build.Even the first bridge where the song goes from a lovely low vocal into a burst of energy.The refrain is also incredible,just brutal how energetic,its a performance song for a live audience.Every other entry is almost certain bottom 3 at ESC.Ay Mama' has potential to do very well.Spain might make a mistake and send something else,or they might over cook the performance in the show and look and sound disjointed and fail.I really hope they pull it off though because i do think they are a genuine talent.

Charly

This is simply's Spain chance to not fuck up.

Tanxuguerias would simply set a new precedent of once again good result for Spain considering the style and folkissh of the song.
Regardless what ever they sent, anything is decent event Figa could of been a great candidate alongside Terra.

It has been proven and these styles has worked Ukraine's Go_A came 5th with a very similar style but also it would be the perfect opportunity to showcase Spanish regional languages especially Galician, Basque both having its Celt traditions and also Catalan. Cant forget the introduction of Asturian for the first ever if it does win.

Would probably set a dream for UK to send elements of Welsh, Cornish, Gaellic etc

Kaz

if Rigoberta shows her boobs on stage at Eurovision she obviously does not know who her audience is LMAO
if Spain wants to get a high televote by showing titties on TV then they should send Alban Ramosaj instead

Mainshow

Veteran
if Rigoberta shows her boobs on stage at Eurovision she obviously does not know who her audience is LMAO
if Spain wants to get a high televote by showing titties on TV then they should send Alban Ramosaj instead

Easy solution:
Let Rayden be your entrant and let him show his bulge on stage.
9183921839218392173821631 televoting pts incoming!

alca

With this running order I think Azúcar Moreno have a chance of qualifying to the final.

In other news, I was one of the first who said how much I dislike Ay Mamá. For the past few days I can't stop mumbling it and I even got over those annoying mamamamamama. This is turning into a huge guilty pleasure and falls into the category "hate to love". What is wrong with me?! :eek::eek:

ayzelto

With this running order I think Azúcar Moreno have a chance of qualifying to the final.

In other news, I was one of the first who said how much I dislike Ay Mamá. For the past few days I can't stop mumbling it and I even got over those annoying mamamamamama. This is turning into a huge guilty pleasure and falls into the category "hate to love". What is wrong with me?! :eek::eek:
Nothing is wrong with you. The song is an anthem :p

Mainshow

Veteran
Do we know how many entries will advance to the final?
I think that semi 2 is slightly stronger and I actually wouldn´t mind 4 songs qualifying :D

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh shit. It just hit me. I love "Ay Mamá" - Rayden and Terra are still my favourite entries in Benidorm Fest but I can´t get that "mammamamamamamamammamamamamamamamamamamamamama" out of my head anymore.

Romeo

Why does everything start so late in Spain? The NF starts at the same time the rest of the world are getting ready for bed

Mainshow

Veteran
Why does everything start so late in Spain? The NF starts at the same time the rest of the world are getting ready for bed

They are just having "lunch" at around 9-10pm anyway - I guess the scheduled time for their NF is perfectly fine (for them) :D

CPV4931

Tbh I like the late NFs, no other shows at the same time then :-) (Ofc doesn´t count for the Semis here)

Top Bottom