Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una
No hay imitaciones (Na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo

Take a video
Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, morе, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suеlo, lo, lo, lo, lo (Yeah)
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video, watch it slo mo

Te gusta todo lo que tengo
Te endulzo la cara en jugo de mango
Se te dispara cuando la prendo
Hasta el final, yo no me detengo
Take a sip of my cola-la
Un poco salvaje na-na-na
Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa
Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazone’
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Make you want more, more, more, more, more
Voy a bajarlo hasta el suelo, lo, lo, lo, lo
Drives you loco (Yeah)
Take a video
Booty hypnotic
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Y no se confundan (Y no se confundan)
Señora’ y señore’
Yo siempre ‘toy ready (Yo siempre estoy ready)
Pa’ romper cadera’, romper corazones
Solo existe una (Solo existe una)
No hay imitaciones (Na, na, na)
Y si aún no me crees, pues me toca mostrárselo (Oye)

Take a video
Booty hypnotic
If you wish, you could do this dembow (Haz el dembow)
Drives you loco (Yeah)

Take a video
Watch it slo mo​

Last edited by a moderator:

ayzelto

Ok, so the Spanish eurodrama has started. The war is between Rigoberta Bandini and Tanxugueiras, and we haven't even seen the live performances yet.

Jonkonfui

Wouldn't some of the words need to be changed if "Ay Mama" won, as the word "tits" would be considered vulgar under the ESC rules?
She does not say "tits" but "tetas" and for us Spaniards "tetas" is not a vulgar word.

Jonkonfui

I'm not sure about this. The word "tetas" obviously looks like the English "tits" but, in terms of intensity, as a taboo word it's more like "boobs."

If (Heaven forfend!) this track were chosen and the EBU did complain, she could just replace "tetas" with "pechos" ("breasts") and problem solved.

That's my mammary-related language lesson for this evening. Thank you.
But in doing so the EBU would show the world how ridiculous they are and the lyrics of the song will prove right not only they are afraid of our tetas but of the me
Guys Benidorm is supposed to be the fest of the music song and not a national selection. If they change the original idea of this format then Benidorm will be a whatever Melfest in Latin sauce. I'm feeling that they are going in a wrong direction. Editing songs months before, adding international judges to the jury makes me think TVE is leaning too much towards a simple national selection for ESC than a Spanish music festival.
I think that Spanish public and juries, Spanish fans too, should consider what it feels real Spanish and not something with Spanish flavor but esc friendly.
Problem here is that Spanish people in general don't give a dam about a song festival. Benidorm Fest is now a thing bc it is related to Eurovision otherwise it would not exist. Nowadays it would be almost impossible to create a successful song festival in Spain. Spanish fans will always choose thinking of Eurovision and not thinking of what they really like. Proof is that year after year every Spanish singer who participated in Esc and flopped has disappeared from the Spanish musical scene (even popular(ish) ones).I am not even sure whether the Spanish fans choose a song or a singer. I think it has never been only about the song as it should be.

ayzelto

But in doing so the EBU would show the world how ridiculous they are and the lyrics of the song will prove right not only they are afraid of our tetas but of the me
Problem here is that Spanish people in general don't give a dam about a song festival. Benidorm Fest is now a thing bc it is related to Eurovision otherwise it would not exist. Nowadays it would be almost impossible to create a successful song festival in Spain. Spanish fans will always choose thinking of Eurovision and not thinking of what they really like. Proof is that year after year every Spanish singer who participated in Esc and flopped has disappeared from the Spanish musical scene (even popular(ish) ones).I am not even sure whether the Spanish fans choose a song or a singer. I think it has never been only about the song as it should be.
This is not true. Edurne has been on TV since her participation in 2015, Barei gained popularity since her participation in 2016 (before that, no one knew her). Amaia has proved with her music that she has a spot in the music industry (and almost 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify). Miki hasn’t done bad at all since his participation in ESC either (he has got quite a few popular songs since then).
On the other hand, ESDM were already dead before their participation in Eurovision. Rosa, Beth, David Civera and Ramon were successful and now we barely know anything about them. Summing up, Eurovision is a platform for every single artist, and their success doesn’t depend on how good or bad they do in Eurovision, but on how hard they work after it.

Jonkonfui

This is not true. Edurne has been on TV since her participation in 2015, Barei gained popularity since her participation in 2016 (before that, no one knew her). Amaia has proved with her music that she has a spot in the music industry (and almost 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify). Miki hasn’t done bad at all since his participation in ESC either (he has got quite a few popular songs since then).
On the other hand, ESDM were already dead before their participation in Eurovision. Rosa, Beth, David Civera and Ramon were successful and now we barely know anything about them. Summing up, Eurovision is a platform for every single artist, and their success doesn’t depend on how good or bad they do in Eurovision, but on how hard they work after it.
Edurne has been on tv because she is pretty and she married a football player not as a singer. Can you tell me an Edurne's song apart from Amanecer? Guess not.
If no one knew Barei before ESC it is not difficult that she gained popularity after ESC (she only needed 1 person knowing her). Again, you cannot hum a Barei song apart from Say yay.
Amaia has a spot on Spanish music? 1 million monthly listeners? Sad for her then this million listeners dont decide to actually buy her records. Again again you cannot hum or sing an Amaia's song apart from whatever she sang on Esc or OT.
Rosa, Beth or Ramon (who the hell is Ramon?) were never succesful as singers, they were succesful as participants in a reality/talent show.
The part about success depending on how hard they work and blabla is very The Voice speech but totally far from reality.
Most of the Spanish singers participating in ESC and flopping went missing afterwards.

hunty73

Not even close for me,Rigoberta Bandini all the way.The energy from the group live is incredible.Also the small fact that they are very talented.Spain can keep coming bottom 5 or they can take a risk.Thats the choice.The rest of the entries would put half the world on suicide watch.The song needs a big backing vocal choir or something for ESC and they need to fill out the melody better in the middle eight.Will the jury spot the talent here or not,that is the question.

Ausesken

Not even close for me,Rigoberta Bandini all the way.The energy from the group live is incredible.Also the small fact that they are very talented.Spain can keep coming bottom 5 or they can take a risk.Thats the choice.The rest of the entries would put half the world on suicide watch.The song needs a big backing vocal choir or something for ESC and they need to fill out the melody better in the middle eight.Will the jury spot the talent here or not,that is the question.

So the secret of talent is jumping on stage and showing a boob?

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I repeat - if Rigoberta won and tried anything even remotely close to showing a teat on stage, she would be DQ'd on the spot by the EBU. Spain would basically be deleted from the scoreboard in that case.

I suppose that's one way to remove yourself from the bottom five. :sneaky:

but seriously she can pull that shit off in private performances but for esc she'll need something more family friendly and resilient - just look at what Manizha did (with arguably a worse song) and you should be *fine*. I hope.

Earlier today Unique were at the top of the betting odds.

FIuy5GiWYAU_Iqp

Some random fool placed a massive bet on Unique, causing their odds to bloat. Not valid, it's still Terra vs Ay Mama.

LivingOrganism

Honestly, it's just sad that Rigoberta realizes her song is so trash that she needs to show her boobs on stage to get some attention. I personally don't find tits to be vulgar, but that "trick" totally destroyed any respect I had left for the song and the artist. This is 100% last place in my ranking, not even close to anything else. I don't want to hate on Ay Mama's fans, but really I don't see any good qualities in the song, it's the only one from this year's Benidorm I literally can't stand listening to. It just amazes me that literally the only song i don't like is the favorite to win lol

Jopi

It's funny even reading Ay Mama is one of the hot ones to win. I mean it's an okay song, but lol
I guess it's mostly bc of the message which I appreciate, but still it's not good enough to go to esc

Ajeje Brazorf

Message is nothing without a good music. For me Ay Mama doesn't have a good music. Case closed. It will definitely flop in Eurovision if it will be chosen. I know it's maybe an unpopular opinion, but there is no way this is going to do good in Eurovision.

Top Bottom