Contact us

FSC #154 - December 2021: The Show! [Adelaide - Australia] | RESULTS from page 3

heke1988

Thank you all, who voted :fi: and Battle Beast!

:12: :mx: and :pl:
:8: :bg: and :ch:
:7: :az: and :ba:
:6: :ru:
:5: :lt:
:3: :dk: and :lv:
:2: :nl:, :za: and :tw:
:1: :my:

With your points :fi: got 9th place and my best result with non-Finnish song.

Here is, how :fi: jury voted:

:12::ch:
:10::cy:
:8::mx:
:7::ee:
:6::no:
:5::ru:
:4::za:
:3::ba:
:2::ua:
:1::nl:

11th-15th places:

11. :il:
12. :pt:
13. :uk:
14. :lv:
15. :id:

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow! I didn`t expect my #1 to win! and I am so glad Germany gave :12: to :il:
Well done and well-deserved victory! Narkis is absolutely stunning. I love her voice, her style and she is often serving great visuals as well!

My points have been looking like this:

12 :il: Israel
10 :pl: Polen
8 :no: Norwegen
7 :az: Aserbaidschan
6 :ma: Marokko
5 :ee: Estland
4 :cy: Zypern
3 :tw: Taiwan
2 :me: Montenegro
1 :za: Südafrika

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Firstly, a huge congratulations again to :il: on this superb and well-deserved victory! xcheer xheat A very nice entry, but unfortunately just outside of my top 10 in this excellent month.

Also to :lt: on the 2nd place. You have sent many of my favourite entries over the years, and this one ranks among the best.

This month was incredible, guys, there was not one single song that I did not like, and voting was so difficult. I really wish I could give points to more songs. The ones just outside of my top 10 were :lv::bg::az::uk::il: in no particular order. in any average month all of you would have scored highly from me.

And then a huge, huge thank you to everybody who voted for the :za: entry. I am extremely happy with this 5th place, and my third top 10 for this year. It always makes me happy to know that some of you enjoy my entries. xyes

Thanks very much to all of the following, it is really appreciated:
:12: :gr:
:10: :dk::mx::uk:
:8: :at:
:7: :ma:
:6: :cz::ee:
:5: :id::ua:
:4: :fi:
:3: :ba:
:1: :ch:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :il: Israel with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif
The winner is seldom my 12-pointer so this was extra fun! xup

My absolute favourites this month were: :il::ee::rs: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :az::cy::hr: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 10 points!) - and a 19th place this month - for Norway in FSC #154 December. It was another very strong FSC-month with many favourites and I am glad to see some of you enjoyed our melodic and dynamic Symphonic Metal entry by the Norwegian Metal band Sirenia :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #154 December

qITqAxU.jpg

We look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #155 January 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks :lv: for :4: and :se: for :2: - one of the worst results for :uk: in a while, but in such an insanely high-quality month, I'm not surprised. Thanks to all that enjoyed our entry.

Congrats :il: - nice entry. Shame my :12: :lt: lost out at the last moment, but still had one of my Top 10 winning so it's all good xclap

Just me for the :uk: jury this month, here's a reminder of the Top 10:
:12: :lt:
:10: :za:
:8: :pt:
:7: :it:
:6: :il:
:5: :bg:
:4: :at:
:3: :dk:
:2: :gr:
:1: :mx:

11th: :hr:
12th: :ua:
13th: :cy:
14th: :me:
15th: :se:

Kairit

Omg, what an exciting results show :eek: Congrats :il: !! nearly made it into my top 10 tbh.

Love :au: with my whole heart... :cry::cry::cry:xheartxheart But :pl: was a big favourite of mine this month as well, so congrats on the top 3!

Huge thanks to all who voted for :ee:!! I expected a good result and really thought thought if it was going to be any song, it would be this song to bring :ee: a top 5 or top 3 finish or even a win in a really long time. It's Vanilla Ninja after all :lol: and imo the best of their recent comeback songs, the rest I'd rather not talk about lol. But it really was a tough month, so I'm very happy.

Thank youuuuuuu:

:12: :dk: :ru: :ch:
:10: :no:
:8: :ba:
:7: :fi:
:6: :il: :lv:
:4: :nl:
:2: :gr:
:1: :rs: :za:

xcheers

heke1988

OMG I totally forgot to send in my votes over the weekend! Christmas got in the way and it was at the back of my mind! Just as a peace of mind to everyone, Israel would still have won with the following points:

12 :ch:
10 :it:
8 :dk:
7 :ee:
6 :fi:
5 :uk:
4 :se:
3 :nl:
2 :il:
1 :pt:

I look forward to seeing everyone again in February!

I wonder, how @JSSArcos (:pt:) would have voted.

fango

Congratulations to :il: (My TOP 5) xcheer
I love Narkis, she is an artist. This song stood out among many good songs and got very good results.
I'm very grateful to the countries that give points to Taiwan, including:

:7: :nl: xheart
:6: :za: :ua: xheart
:3: :at: :cz: :my: xheart
:2: :it: xheart
:1: :es: xheart

Here are Taiwan jury's TOP 10 :

:12: :pt: Portugal - Blueyes - Somebody
:10: :nl: The Netherlands - Haevn - Throw Me A Line
:8: :ru: Russia - Mary Gu - Kosichki
:7: :ma: Morocco - Meteor Airlines - Tawada
:6: :il: Israel - Narkis - Holechet itcha
:5: :es: Spain - Rozalén & Fetén Fetén - Mar en el Trigal
:4: :az: Azerbaijan - AISEL - O mene soz verib
:3: :ua: Ukraine - ROXOLANA - Ochyma
:2: :fi: Finland - Battle Beast - Master of Illusion
:1: :at: Austria - MOUNT feat. SOUND FACTORY & JUSTN X - higher love

TOP 11-20 (in alphabetical order) Keep going! You are great! :love:
:au: :cy: :cz: :ee: :id: :it: :my: :za: :se: :us:

What an wonderful month this is, amazing! Thank you all. xlove

heke1988

Lithuania's finish to this contest:
y8p396.gif

Wow, what a ride. Lithuania's 2nd best finish of all time. Not even that sad not winning, because my favorite Israelian entry of all time has won! Congratulations! :il:

Thank you to everyone who's enjoying Lithuania's entries and keeps voting for them :)

Although I have ranked you just two times last, it seems like when I rank Lithuania last, you will get excellent result.;) Of course we need bigger sampling for getting realistic view:ROFLMAO:.

Lietuvis

Although I have ranked you just two times last, it seems like when I rank Lithuania last, you will get excellent result.;) Of course we need bigger sampling for getting realistic view:ROFLMAO:.
So I guess I should refrain from sending any metal/hardrock music so that there would be a higher chance of being ranked last by you? Which seems like a winning formula? :lol:

heke1988

So I guess I should refrain from sending any metal/hardrock music so that there would be a higher chance of being ranked last by you? Which seems like a winning formula? :lol:
Yep;).

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats :il: !! Well-deserved, missed on my points but still - I really liked it - December was exceptionally strong month 😩

Thanks to everyone who voted for :me:. our resulted exceeded expectations I must be frank haha

💝
:12::us: (Damn, didn't expect any top 3 marks AT ALL - thank you loadss🤗)
:10::pl: (-||-)
:6::ba:
:5::rs::mx:
:2::de:

:me: votes FSC 154
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | 🇷🇸 Serbia
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | 🇳🇱 Netherlands
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | 🇬🇷 Greece
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | 🇩🇰 Denmark
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 | 🇨🇭 Switzerland
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 | 🇵🇱 Poland
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 | 🇮🇹 Italy
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | 🇪🇸 Spain
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | 🇨🇿 Czech Republic
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | 🇸🇪 Sweden

A-lister

Veteran
So I wasn't able to catch the live show unfortunately, but I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or whatever holiday you might celebrate) and wish you all a great start on the new year xcheer

Congrats to my :10:-pointer :il: and @Israeliboy on a well deserved victory xcheer , also really cool to see my own top. 3 in the final top. 3 xclap

Pretty disappointing results for Sweden this time around though I must admit, I had a bit higher hopes for this entry (although it was our back-up entry). Hopefully we will come back stronger in the new edition!

Thank you to everybody that supported us this edition xhug

39 pts

:10: :ca:
:7: :bg: :cz:
:5: :lv:
:4: :az:
:3: :lt:
:1: :at: :hr: :me:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :pl: ___ :ru:
:10: :il: ___ :pl: