Contact us

NSC 199 *nscosmos* Grand Galaxy Results in 21.30 & 19.00 (WL) CET!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Had to suddenly disappear last night because I was LONG overdue for bed, but did manage to get thru the day with only 3,5 hours of sleep. All worth it. ;) As I mentioned earlier (also when I posted the entry in my ::bal thread), I thought my hardstyle yodeling entry would be an obvious failure here, and pretty much expected another semi bottom 5. To have qualified in the top 10 of the semi (thanks Gary :D, and also everyone else voting for it in the semi), and even more surprising, WINNING the reju :eek:, that was shocking. To finally see Da Tweekaz qualify to the final on their 5th attempt, and with yodeling, that was special. xheart And the result in the final, I'm lost for words tbh. Thanks again to every single one of you who gave "Ich Schenk' Dir Einen Jodler" points. xhug

Congrats on the win ::nal, and thanks for an incredible show to @ferret and the crew. :D

See you all in NSC 200 (and some of you in WLSC 232 as well). :D

pjelacki

Hey, @ferret, you got my points totally upside down. My :1: is actually my :12:, my :2: - my :10: and so on... That means ::ems should be 4th for example. My real points are as follows:

Transferring my PQ spot over to Emsfrynt in that case. Sad, but fake PQ is worthless. Congrats Emre!

I'm still ahead of Solentoya so that's ok

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
I-

EgcmOA3.gif

Andrea xheartxheart thanks for 12!

azilio99

I just don't know what to say.

Over And Out was my 4th most listened Spotify song in 2021 because it helped me to overcome something that changed my life completely a few months ago.

Like you all know by now, it was a Lacrean song, an ISC winner and I'm pretty happy to see NSC and ISC still share something, even a cute little song.

I appreciate every point you guys gave to the song, seriously, A BIG THANK YOU :love:

I-S-C finally won NSC, i'm soooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!

Yes, I will host and I will give my BEST because that's what u guys deserve!

Karhu

Congratulations I-S-C! xcheer xcheer xcheer

I waffled for a very, very long time on whether to give my 12 to "Over and Out" (a song I've adored for years now) or "Amanat" (one of those amazing NSC discoveries I know I'll love for years to come as well) - ultimately the latter won out because the thrill of a new discovery gave it that extra push it needed, but Elin deserved 12 just as much, and I'm very happy to see both songs so high on the scoreboard xheart (Also glad to see Insomnéa make the top 10 as well with a personal favorite artist of mine xheart)

ferret

@CypriotGirl
I've already discovered all this, thank you! (y)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

ferret

NDeXfxO.gif

…:::★☆★ OUSSOU EMPIRE ★☆★:::…
+ 3 points SOLENTOYA (3)
- 3 points TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR (0)

…:::★☆★ CALYPSO ★☆★:::…
+ 1 point RAHASIA-DIATI (6)
- 1 point NEW BANDER STATE (5)

…:::★☆★ QUIÉNDQ ★☆★:::…
+ 11 points EMSFRYNT (12)
+ 8 points LUZINIA (10)
+ 5 points AIMŪLLI (8)
+ 3 points BALEARICA ISLAND (7)
+ 1 point BLACKMERE (6)
- 1 point TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR (5)
- 3 points RUMIA (4)
- 5 points HYPJØ (3)
- 8 points SOLENTOYA (2)
- 11 points KALOS METROPOLIS (1)

…:::★☆★ TUZI ★☆★:::…
+ 1 point RUMIA (1)
- 1 point TROLLHEIMR (0)

…:::★☆★ TROLLHEIMR ★☆★:::…
+ 2 points GVOZDMOST (2)
- 2 points EMSFRYNT (0)

9FHT.gif

**Semi 1 has some insignificant changes, which didn't influence the qualifiers.
**Semi 2 remains unchanged.

Last edited:

ferret

Looked at the spreadsheet, looks like it's the other way around. Semi 1 has the changes, not semi 2. ;)

I think it's time for me to see an optometrist. Because all 4 mistakes were made with neighboring countries in the scoreboard.
Voting system "1-12" was also used by Adamsburg and Kamande. But they didn't vote on the last day, when I copied the votes from mail to notepad... :rolleyes: In any case, there are too many mistakes in one edition. I should get done with hostings. Although I am sure that this will not happen soon. :lol::mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who voted for Other Lives xheart "For 12", the song is not to blame for my inattention.
And good luck to everyone in the Anniversary Edition! :)

Morty

I think it's time for me to see an optometrist. Because all 4 mistakes were made with neighboring countries in the scoreboard.
Voting system "1-12" was also used by Adamsburg and Kamande. But they didn't vote on the last day, when I copied the votes from mail to notepad... :rolleyes: In any case, there are too many mistakes in one edition. I should get done with hostings. Although I am sure that this will not happen soon. :lol::mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who voted for Other Lives xheart "For 12", the song is not to blame for my inattention.
And good luck to everyone in the Anniversary Edition! :)

Don't worry, everybody makes mistakes. Accidents happen. I still think you were an excellent host, and look forward to our next stay in NBS. ;)

takeru

Congratulations Ic-Sa-Calli, and thank you all so much for the wonderful 5th place, our first PQ since NSC 173 xlove
I would be lying if I said I didn't have high hopes from this beautiful Tatar gem, and this was a rare Yapo attempt at being competitive especially for 199; looks like it definitely paid off with that semifinal victory too :mrgreen:

Thank you for the wonderful hosting NBS, and can't wait for our big 200th anniversary next edition! See you in the grand final in Ic-Sa-Calli!! xheya

Also a couple of notes about my favourites; I had a few really big favs this final, which was refreshing for these recent editions. ::ins was a huge grower with some really beautiful moments both lyrically and musically, ::bal was a big ol' cheesy banger which I loved from that first yodel, ::uje was just so epic and atmospheric. I'm glad all three were able to get my 12 at each stage of this edition xheart

Last edited:

Veliky

I've been voting upside down since forever. I just think it's more exciting to present my votes to the host that way, in true Eurovision style. But, hey... if that causes any trouble now, I don't see a problem in changing my ways.

I'll just use the 1964-1966 system: ten-member juries distribute 9 points in three possible ways. Is that all right?

xcheer

Morty

I've finally been able to update my statistics, and some comments about the points I received:

Right now there's a 3-way tie for 2nd, between ::cyd, ::ugl and Zombira, while ::hal is pulling away a bit. :D Legends, all of you. xheart

Welcome to the 100 points club ::kam and ::yap! :D

And thanks for first points ::red :D

Top Bottom