Contact us

WV 149 ♔ŁÓDŹ♔ | SEMI FINAL 2 | RESULTS FROM PG.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Ringdalen

Some truly excellent qualifiers for the final and a very fun/brutal results show. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: xheat
:8: xheat
:7: ::nwit
:6: :ca:
:5: xheart
:4: :jp:
:3: xheart
:2: xheart
:1: :ru:

Good results for me overall across both semis (12/20). I'm really happy I got my top 3 here through. It's sad still to lose some other favourites.

Thank you Mario for giving us such creative results shows that were full of charm and suspense. Who knew you were a secret gif wiz? And thank you again for the invitation to Izabela's secret party xheat xheart Me and Morly are excited to attend. We've heard Polish cuisine is some of the very best in the world.

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats qualifiers - 2 out of 3 of the surefire faves that I wanted in the final are there - such a shame to see :ca: close to the qualification, but I guess there is a little relief for me that my reju support wouldn't have a made a difference for it.

See y'all in the final xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Woah, I thought I would struggle to get 10 points. Thanks for supporting my most angelik entry I couldn't miss this chance in a merio edition. e.via will be back later with something I have shortlisted since I started playing with soko

:6: :susa: - completely shocked on this missing out. This was such a hit
:5: :ceru:
:4: :ro:
:2: :ca:
:1: :ru:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom