Lock me up (Up), lock me down (Down)
Lock me in (In), lock me out (Out)
Lock me sideways
Lock me up (Up), lock me down (Down)
Lock me in (In), lock me out (Out)
Lock me sideways
(Circus Mircus)

Biscuit02

All I will say is YES YES YES ALL THE YESSES, this is why Georgia is one of my favorite countries in eurovision, they are not afraid of sending great unqiue entries no matter the result, Their 2014 entry is still imo one of the most underrated entries ever.
Anyways excited what ''Circus Mircus'''(love that name btw) will bring to ESC, I listened to some of their songs and so far it seems promising.

Never EVER change Georgia.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Everything is already seen and heard, nothing new or original about this act at all, it's just the umpteenth Crapeskin copy, it's kinda obvious their aim is trying to recreate a Midnight Gold 2.0, with which coming 20th or so. Such desperation from this country.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow, this is a really exciting artist announcement for me. I feel at this point that Georgia and San Marino are on a god given mission to make me swoon with delight each year. This band are totally up my alley. I've listened through every song they've released and I'm about 99% sure the vocalist on pretty much all of these songs is Nika Kocharov. Sounds identical to him. All his nuances are there. Most of Circus Mircus' stuff is giving off strong Young Georgian Lolitaz vibes. Midnight Gold is one of my all time favourite Eurovision entries. It was a risk that against all odds payed off and it was glorious. Something not specifically along those lines again but that's carrying the same raw spark could work here. What's important is that they go hard and fight this time. Really put effort into the staging.

I would have absolutely forgiven Georgia for not taking such an offbeat, difficult path just for once but it seems they have no intention of that, and I really admire them. I hope it pays off this time.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Two artists announced and I already think I know where my 12 is going. These guys are really intriguing but also have some absolutely wonderful music to back it up. The below song is simply a masterpiece!

Really excited to see what they come up with. God bless you with all of my heart, Georgia!

Mimmon

Veteran
Georgia just announced their entry! and I went to see what kind of music they sing and honestly it's kinda good?!

It's very indie-rock! and the songs are actual quality songs... at least some of them... the more recent they are the better they are.

this one is my fave:

I think same here.... Its very mixtured of Georgia 2016....

MooseShoes

Hooray for :ge:! Loving what I'm hearing so far! Here's hoping for a solid position in my top 10 and :12: points from the :uk: jury.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Even by Georgia standards, this is absolutely unhinged…AND I’M SO EXCITED! Their stuff all sounds super cool and freaky and I can’t wait to see what they deliver.

Ezio

Veteran
Their songs lower my blood pressure way too much. I need two espressos everytime I listen to them. Their songs could have been catchier. Let’s see what they could bring for Eurovision

heke1988

Their songs lower my blood pressure way too much. I need two espressos everytime I listen to them. Their songs could have been catchier. Let’s see what they could bring for Eurovision

Same here. Nothing special. I like more Musicien than 23:44 song. But I will wait for their ESC song, before I judge them to qualify or non qualify.

hijirio

Veteran
Geezus Kreist.........................................

What happened to the Gayorgy country :ge: that I knew.

Is this the same country that once sent Visionary Dream, Warrior, One More Day, and even We Don't Wanna Put In......................................

every year I'm so hyped to support Georgia (one of my fave countries) but I keep on getting disappointed :( so I'm keeping my hopes real low this year (you better surprise me! nao!)

gurlsss you have to step up your game and bring the contest to Tbilisi real quick okaaaaayy???

Top Bottom