Contact us

Live Listening Thread // GRAND FINAL LL // 15/03 // 20:00 CET // ON DISCORD //

theditz83

Veteran
Aww no worries Veronika, don't worry - I wasn't aware that you were putting your own investment into those radio broadcasts and I had no idea even how intensive they are to create so all good.

I'm just being lazy by not making my own YouTube playlists up that I can listen through. ;)

takeru

@theditz83

Ohh this radio isn't for free and to be completely honest I spent a lot of money on the ESC (voted there multiple times and also bought a lot of food & drinks etc, basically arranged a party). :LOL:
And also I'm feeling a little bit unsure about the radio's fate. My statistics showed, that in the last two editions only 1-2 people (excluding me) were listening to the broadcast. I know it's great when at least someone's listening, but I'd also like to mention, that it takes a lot of time for me to actually make all this happen and prepare everything. Tbh I was hoping for more interest.

Of course, I'm not ruling out the possibility, that there are some mistakes in the statistics and actually there are more listeners. But in fact it shows me that it's 1-2 people every edition. Maybe I need to create a poll in order to learn the actual number of listeners...I'll think about it later.

I'm really sorry guys, but I guess it's not a tragedy. After all, it's only an extra way to get acqualited with the competing songs. Despite me not feeling very optimistic about the radio's fate, most likely I will continue making the broadcasts starting with NSC 194. Sorry again. :)

Hey Veronika,

I completely understand as well. I’m not sure if your statistics showed but just so you know, I was regularly tuning in here as well (to the midday broadcast). But honestly, when it’s your own time and money invested, please don’t feel any pressure to continue if it’s not convenient! And thank you so much for the work you did put in for them these recent editions xheart
(Same goes for both you and @ferret in the LLs)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
193 GRAND FINAL LL
05/06
21:00cest

[link]

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Semifinals radio broadcast
(sf1+sf2)

starting from 25/06
11:00 & 21:00
cest (both semis each time)
(and then every day same time until the deadline)

[link]

Important! Unfortunately, RD Radio was deleted, so today I created a new radio station. :mrgreen: Right now it doesn't include any songs from previous editions, but I'll start uploading them little by little, starting from today as well. Probably it will take a lot of time, but it doesn't really matter, because after all the main thing is the broadcast of semis/final of a current edition and it resumed starting from NSC 194!
Btw, there's a new feature: now songs are playing with artworks!
Right now the first (unofficial) test broadcast of semis is on!
So join if you want. :)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hey guys!
This edition I'll definitely make the LLs (thankfully I got everything ready for them beforehand), but unfortunately I won't be able to make radio broadcasts, because I've been quite sick lately. :( I'm afraid that getting everything ready for the broadcasts would be too hard for me these days.
Nothing serious with me thankfully, but I will need a couple of days to recover. I'm really sorry!

Top Bottom