Contact us

WV 145 | Novi Pazar | 🎤 Imam pesmu da Vam pevam | Welcome to 🔥 Balkan! | GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what a refreshing genre change can do for a region used by a passionate player, congratulations on your victory ::sudo and BTS-Empire!

A bummer that I missed the super fun result show using the 2016 way of announcing points. SVT might be corrupt, but they truly know how to create good entertainment through thrill and suspense.

Thank you for the great and unpredictable hosting guys.

The precious top 10 of :br:

:12: USA
:10: Turkey
:8: Hesse
:7: Svealand
:6: Hong Kong
:5: Germany
:4: Western USA
:3: Italy
:2: Spain
:1: Hungary

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
OMGs congrats ::sudo! xlove xrunhug What an amazing winner to finish off a great edition! xheat

Thank you to @Journalist @Seok-jin for a wonderful hosting, and a really creative way of presenting the results! xbow

Here were the points from :svea::

And WOW thank you so much for 7th place! xlove xhug xrose I didn't even think I would qualify, let alone achieve this kind of result!

:12: :no: ::hess :lv: xheart
:10: ::ostl ::texs xheart
:8: :sc: :ir: xheart
:7: :gr: :ca: :br: xheart
:6: :uk: :kant: :fi: xheart
:5: ::sudo xheart
:4: ::dalm ::sthm xheart
:3: :jp: xheart
:2: ::iq xheart
:1: :pl: :cy: xheart

kopachka

Congrats Sudogwon! xbow
Thank you Journalist for amazing organization. xlove

Greece was obviously extremely underrated. :(

As for Hesse, it was firstly my 4 pointer in the final, but yesterday I requested to change my votes so I could award it with 10 points. It is the biggest grower of this edition and amazing rediscovery (I didn't award this entry with any points when it was in NSC).

Great to see my 8 pointer on the 4th place, it was a beautiful piece of music!

Texas would've been a great addition to this final.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats twin!! xcheer Can't believe this is your first win after all those times hosting xfaint You deserve it!!!! And thanks to you and @Journalist for a wonderful edition :D

Omg last place xheat thanks for those who did vote for :se:, tbh I was shocked I made it to the final in the first place so I'm not surprised nor disappointed with this outcome :mrgreen:
This is how Sweden voted:

:12: ::mida Mid-Atlantic States
:10: :pl: Poland
:8: ::sydn Sydney
:7: :seou: Seoul
:6: :al: Albania
:5: :es: Spain
:4: :de: Germany
:3: :hk: Hong Kong
:2: :west: Western USA
:1: :lv: Latvia

Seok-jin

Congrats twin!! xcheer Can't believe this is your first win after all those times hosting xfaint You deserve it!!!!
Thaaaaaaaanks! xheart
It is my first win with Sudogwon, but 3rd overall. :mrgreen: But for sure it's the most important one as I get to host in BTS Land xcry
As for :se: Sweden's place...a total #robbery :censored:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thaaaaaaaanks! xheart
It is my first win with Sudogwon, but 3rd overall. :mrgreen: But for sure it's the most important one as I get to host in BTS Land xcry
As for :se: Sweden's place...a total #robbery :censored:
Oh duuuuh of course you got that double win with Wales 🤡 :lol: I hope we get a slice of BTS heat for your PQ xheat Thanks sis, as I say I'm not exactly surprised but I thought maybe it was cutesy and catchy enough to pick up a few more points :lol:

ShoeFlo

First of all these are the points from :kant: :

:12: :us:
:10: :lond:
:8: :sc:
:7: ::ceca
:6: :svea:
:5: ::seen
:4: ::sudo
:3: :hu:
:2: :lv:
:1: :al:

Honorable mentions for: :no: :tr: and ::hess who barely missed my Top 10

Now my thanks go to:

:12: :sc: :it: :sobr: :ca: xbow xbow xbow
:10: :pl: xbow xbow
:8: :al: :neus:a xbow
:7: ::sudo :ir:
:6: :us: :lond: :jp:
:5: :seou: :kr:
:4: :uk: ::ostl
:3: ::sydn ::dalm
:2: :nz:
:1: ::hong :es: ::iq

I thought my song would end up in the mid table, so the 6th place is absolutely astonishing :eek: After the disappointing flop of my olympics anthem this is a great recovery and I'm back on track with Kanto.. fourth top 10 results in 8 editions... can't complain!

Also I am very delighted I am shared winner with USA in the ranking of 12s xheat now I regret I gave my 12 to USA because otherwise I would be the only winner IOTAP jk

While I am a defender of the traditional results announcement, I really really liked this way of announcing the most of all creative approaches weve ever had in the past. Let alone for the fact it suggested I could still win until the very end by getting even more 12s :LOL: I might just give this idea another try when I host the next time

Gogerko

Congrats twin!! xcheer Can't believe this is your first win after all those times hosting xfaint You deserve it!!!! And thanks to you and @Journalist for a wonderful edition :D

Omg last place xheat thanks for those who did vote for :se:, tbh I was shocked I made it to the final in the first place so I'm not surprised nor disappointed with this outcome :mrgreen:
I don't know how it is possible that Sweden came last. I wasn't sure should I give my 12 pts to London or Sweden and I ended up giving London 12pts and Sweden 10pts. I was sure it was going to be in the top10.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to ::sudo on your win! Thanks very much everyone for seeing :lond: to 17th place - a great result for the song without a doubt!! xcheer

ferret

Congratulations ::sudo @Seok-jin! 🥇 Thank you and @Journalist for hosting! There was a very nice graphics! (y)

Thank you for the final and to everyone who voted for 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 :giggle: Especially ::chub :hk: for :12: points! xheart See you.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Can't believe I missed the results. Gutted. Congratulations Mike on your win! :D Results are overall good. Not brilliant, but good. my 10 & 8 being 2nd and 3rd is a huge bonus, and me 5. Spain & Italy had two great entries, and along with the entry from Turkmenistan all have made it into my main super elite and exclusive playlist of the moment. Thank you Journalist and Mike for hosting, Serbian editions can't ever be anything less than iconic and extra hot. You most certainly delivered.

Also thanks for 5th and the total wipe out of the semi finals were I won both regular and reju. xheat I figured with how bad the results were for the pop voters that it may play to my advantage, but not enough for top 5. Lipstick is just such an epic banger of a song, and such a me type of song. Bless all of you who voted for it, even some who don't always vote for me a lot. xlove

:west: 5th
138pts

:12: :es:
:10: :nl:
:8: ::mida :rs: ::tm :nrwe:
:7: ::hess :bg: :kr:
:6: ::ceca :tr: :be: :cy: :nz:
:5: :susa:
:4: :br: :ar: :au:
:3: ::ostl :ir:
:2: :hk: :de: :se: :neus: ::chub
:1: xexcuseme

xbow xbow

Also here is a reprise of our final top 10:

:12: :es:
:10: :it:
:8: :de:
:7: :rs:
:6: :se:
:5: ::mida
:4: :al:
:3: :uk:
:2: ::sydn
:1: :lv: <<1st time ever points in a final xoxox

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: (hot :12: switch xheat ))

hgh.png

:xo::xo: The hottest 12 Switch of the entire edition. Mondays is exaxtly the type of song I love and need to really start my week.

Eulaliya

Congrats to Mike aka Seok-jin! xcheer

Here are :lond:'s Final votes:

:12: ::sudo
:10: ::ceca
:8: :lond:
:7: :al:
:6: ::hess
:5: :hk:
:4: :lv:
:3: :hu:
:2: :sc:
:1: :tr:

And my suspicions came true - ::seen came last in its semi, but thanks to its two 12s and a 10 from REJU, it catapulted into the final - a historic feat.
Many more thanks to those who voted for one of the longest entries ever sent in WV history: xlove

:12: :lond: ::ostl
:10:
:8: :gr: ::chub
:7: :lv:
:6: :no: :svea:
:5: :kant: :ir:
:4: :ca:
:3: :sc: :al:
:2:
:1: :jp:

And that's a wrap from me in ::seen - see you on the wider side of :en:! xwave

Last edited: