• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
^ Nobody has sent offers to PBC officially yet, so theoretically PBC can even do everything by themselves.
If PBC is dissatisfied with Kvinta, then yes ... 1+1 is chanceless.

AlekS

Veteran
Ukraina channel has just moved The Masked Singer (the most successful national prime time show) to autumn. The Saturdays are free in February/March
hikb958.gif

This studio?
mI97BN5.jpg

Or Ukraina palace (capacity: 3700) where they shoot some of their concerts?

Vova Ostapchuk as the host?

The Head of Entertainment department with the team that worked with Go_A and Jamala, some of our JESC entries, Malta 2019, Azerbaijan 2019:

eo9QUO5.jpg

Last edited:

Kam2

^well it became obvious to me when I saw Borodyanskiy, who since 2021 sits on observing board at Ukraina and Medvedev (ESC producer at PBC) cross folow each other on Instagram a few days ago.
Let’s see if Tomilchenko’s personal company now wins JESC production tender, turning Eurovision into their personal monopoly and benefiting from both Eurovision’s, while Starlight gets cutout from ESC pie as revenge for throwing them out when COVID began. I strongly suspect that PBC were the ones who got Red rabbit entertainment on staging Shum, with STB just providing money, as a compensation for insanely small budget they had for Vidkryvai.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ Honestly speaking, they've already turned it into their monopoly 2 years ago and I'm fine with that.
Don't cry for Starlight, Argentina :sneaky: They will be involved in the show imho, just like they created/built the stage for The Masked Singer (nothing looks familiar? I've recognized their work right away) and rented them equipment, M1 was responsible for graphic design. If you dig deeper you will see a lot of familiar faces. In the end Ukraina can join PBC/STB/1+1 threesome with the last 2 having a lesser part.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Isn't Ukraïna channel kinda pro-Russia though? (I know it's ironic considering their name), I mean they're not on Inter level but still...

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Isn't Ukraïna channel kinda pro-Russia though? (I know it's ironic considering their name), I mean they're not on Inter level but still...
2021 marked the change of course. Their owner sold his assets in Russia. His business moved out of the occupied region. Moreover, together with Zelensky he eliminated/arrested Putin's #1 man in Ukraine and the man's businesses and channels. He increased his financial ties with Europe. In the near future he can create his own party, thus destroying the biggest pro-Russian party and dividing pro-Russian electorate.
All the most popular shows are in Ukrainian. The majority of TV series will remain in Russian imho, because they're milking the Russian-speaking markets and selling these series to other countries. Not to mention all those pro-Russian grannies, his electorate. But it's not Eurovision audience :lol: The channel aims at the younger audience which is predominantly pro-European.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
2021 marked the change of course. Their owner sold his assets in Russia. His business moved out of the occupied region. Moreover, together with Zelensky he eliminated Putin's #1 man in Ukraine (he's got arrested) and the man's businesses and channels. He increased his financial ties with Europe. In the near future he can create his own party, thus destroying the biggest pro-Russian party and dividing pro-Russian electorate.
All the most popular shows are in Ukrainian. The majority of TV series will remain in Russian imho, because they're milking the Russian-speaking markets and selling these series to other countries. Not to mention all those pro-Russian grannies, his electorate. But it's not Eurovision audience :lol: The channel aims at the younger audience which is predominantly pro-European.

Interesting, thanks for more insight.

Although I didn't just refer to usage of languages, but generally what the channel stands for.

I still would have preferred 1+1 but it is what it is, at least it's a channel with more experience of putting up big shows than what they currently go with so that's hopefully a good sign.

AlekS

Veteran
Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
The former Head of PBC (and advisor of the current Head of PBC) Zurab Alasania revealed that Ukraina channel kept trying for years to buy the license to broadcast Eurovision. But the EBU did not allow that, because any other channel has to make a deal with the main partner first - PBC.
STB co-broadcasted Eurovision because they hosted Vidbir.
Now when STB is out ...

AlekS

Veteran
Khayat will not take part in the NF again:

"Even if it's gonna be 1+1, no, just no. I'm fully satisfied with the 2nd place. It was the best possible outcome for me, because going to ESC is a big responsibility ... you have to rely on luck. Not a lot depends of the performer. You have to sing well, but your country gives you a staging, your country supports you, but it doesn't depend of you. If you win here and then you go to Eurovision and finish at the 19th - 20th place... then Eurovision means nothing".

To quote Danilko/Verka who used to say many times that Eurovision is not about places: I've had your place in 🍑 one place :ROFLMAO:

Katya from Go_A in the recent interview :):

- Would you like to go to Eurovision again?
- I would love to.
- Solo or with the band?
- With the band.

Obviously not next year, but I'm glad that she loved it there.

Anastasiya Prykhod'ko (Ukraine/Russia 2009) with the openly gay blogger at the Ukraina channel:
t8ek_PlR-PjOmNNvuZdi2RqdIrHF6-k4ECwqAqPgDkiO9KJMO6LGxUERG-LKpGP7KalVHTgV919nYA=s600-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-rwa

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
Khayat will not take part in the NF again:

"Even if it's gonna be 1+1, no, just no. I'm fully satisfied with the 2nd place. It was the best possible outcome for me, because going to ESC is a big responsibility ... you have to rely on luck. Not a lot depends of the performer. You have to sing well, but your country gives you a staging, your country supports you, but it doesn't depend of you. If you win here and then you go to Eurovision and finish at the 19th - 20th place... then Eurovision means nothing".

To quote Danilko/Verka who used to say many times that Eurovision is not about places: I've had your place in my ass one place :ROFLMAO:

Katya from Go_A in the recent interview :):

- Would you like to go to Eurovision again?
- I would love to.
- Solo or with the band?
- With the band.

Obviously not next year, but I'm glad that she loved it there.
Out of curiousity do you know the interview source for Khayat... just curious

AlekS

Veteran

PBC will be fully in charge of the next Vidbir (broadcast on UA: Pershiy) and they will hire another channel/company. I say channel because the whole list of requirements is HUGE and it's obviously meant for another channel's production company + the winner must be experienced in producing a similar TV show.

PBC opened the submission window for channels/companies to produce Vidbir & ESC staging (y) It will close on October 24 (one day after JESC final).

Judging from the document, the other channel can rent them their venue, equipment etc.

The winning company will pay for travel expenses/accomodation in Italy. PBC pays for everything else (Vidbir, staging, etc.).

The show will start until February 12.

The full concept, technical description and the "demo" video of our performance in Turin should be ready until March 4.

The winning company must produce our back-up performance video (live-on-tape). It should be ready by March 20.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Angelina McFarlane's author refused to give copyrights to her family (only 2 days before the final), so she had to withdraw from the Junior Vidbir.

PBC invited her to Vidbir (in a few years).
She's just confirmed that she will definitely come back to Eurovision xbow

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
I've got 1 bad rumour about a host, and 1 awesome rumour about production.
But I will reveal everything after it happens (or not. Pls PBC don't f--k it up xexcuseme ).

1 million views over the weekend, rumoured name for Vidbir:

More suggestions:
Italy. Il Volo Opera. Hunk. Come on, now!
V53iCqi.gif

I don't mind a dance act again:

Röyksopp-ish synthpop?

This girl collaborates with Maruv's composer + she's on good terms with PBC:

Can't stop summoning Alina Pash:

AlekS

Veteran
GORIM! said he will write the new song for Vidbir.

M1 Music Awards was rescheduled to April, so it's safe to say that Vidbir will be in the studio.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Eurovision is still a big dream of Kazka! - I can only hope they might get the chance someday! I do prefer them over go_a actually... go_a visual representation (music video, even the staging) didn't convince me...:)

AlekS

Veteran
^ In 2023.

I mean the Sports Palace concert is on May 22. The rehearsals will require more than 10 days.
Wondering if that world class fest in the US is Coachella :unsure: It coincides with their North America tour.

Top Bottom