Contact us

The italian city candidate for host esc 2022

njdevils94

Veteran
Last edited:

Franco

Last edited:

iwanna belovewithyou

A colleague of mine told me she was in Turin, she said the city is very beautiful. it has the cinema museum and the egyptian museum, she expected an industrial city but in reality it is a very historical city. among other things I discovered that Turin is in the richest part of Italy, it seems that the North West is the richest part of Italy this is an unexpected thing.

esc87fan

My money's on Turin. The Eurovision Village could be held in the Piazza Castello, where the medal ceremonies for the 2006 Winter Olympics were held

Grinch

So, 11 candidates!

" After the first candidacies of Bologna, Milan, Pesaro - but also Rome, Turin and Naples - it is time to make another journey through Italy to analyze the proposals that - this time - came from Verona , Sanremo , Florence , Reggio Emilia and Rimini. "

iwanna belovewithyou

MY FAVORITY is Turin, the municipality of Turin and its politicians want the Eurovision in Turin, this city is part of the magic triangle together with lyon and prague, so it is a mysterious and magical city also very royal and has a very large palace and in May It is free. In addition, Turin is crossed by a large river, the longest and most important river in Italy, the Po, from which all of northern Italy draws and takes water for irrigation.

Romeo

Don't be greedy! Why does it have to be in Italy? My vote goes to Valentina's garden! Open air show Valentina can put on a spread make some cocktails... Perfect

iwanna belovewithyou

this italian website much followed also by rai did the survey who would you like to host Eurovision 2022? There are 4 Italian candidate cities voted for you too it is important to vote in this poll

iwanna belovewithyou

Bologna is now the third city offically running:

Bologna is the city where Raffaella Carra' is born, Bologna is in the region of Emilia. It is called the learned and fat city, and is famous for the three T's, towers, tortellini and boobs (tette). Unlike Turin, Bologna also has the patronage of the president of its region, Turin is sponsored by its municipal council, the Emilia-Romagna people work very well and are famous because they love to work in groups. Certainly Bologna's candidacy will be very supported in parliament, because this region is the reservoir of votes for the Italian left.

ESC94

Bologna is the city where Raffaella Carra' is born, Bologna is in the region of Emilia. It is called the learned and fat city, and is famous for the three T's, towers, tortellini and boobs (tette). Unlike Turin, Bologna also has the patronage of the president of its region, Turin is sponsored by its municipal council, the Emilia-Romagna people work very well and are famous because they love to work in groups. Certainly Bologna's candidacy will be very supported in parliament, because this region is the reservoir of votes for the Italian left.

Bologna is my second favourite, only closely behind Turin. Just imagine attending the rehearsals and afterwards eating Tagliatelle al Rágu, Tortellini, Mortadella and the many other delicious things. :love:

The city is also called "la rossa" (the red one). On one side because of the many red roofs there and on the other side because it is a left-wing stronghold, for a very long time the city was governed by the communists if I´m not mistaken. :unsure:

iwanna belovewithyou

Bologna is called the red because it has always been a communist, but the whole region has also always been a communist, today it votes left, despite the fact that the left has lost votes throughout Italy. I said that for the Italian left Emilia represents the last bastion and a reservoir of votes before falling into the abyss. Emilia Romagna also has many inhabitants 5 million and therefore gives many votes to the left that even today in the Italian parliament it is very powerful even if it loses more and more votes. Bologna is also called the city of arcades, the Bolognese are also very kind and always smiling, it is the only Italian city where I have seen gay couples holding hands and the Bolognese do not say anything or look bad, in the other cities if they see two gays hand in hand they look at you, even badly and sometimes they insult.

ESC94

Top Bottom