Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Damn I'm sure most are revelling in Englands failure because England bashing is all trendy and that but damn that was such a tense game. Congrats Italy and your 9599496969598 yellow cards, you deserved the victory after making it this far. You know I'm really not super sad that we didn't win, because despite losing they still brought us our first final in decades and have done this country so proud and actually given us something to unite and feel positive about for the first time after many years of misery, division & hate.

The English fans (fyi they're not real fans, they're a disgrace) who were attacking people and starting riots outside Wembley should be ashamed of themselves as they're a stain on this country and our football club. However, focus on the players not the idiot hooligans.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Italy! What a game OMG!
I've seen enough penalties for life in the last few weeks xfaint #NoMorePenalties

LOL it's fun watching penalties when it's not your own side taking part. :lol:

ShoeFlo

Penalty shoot-out is the most amazing and at the same time most terrible invention ever xcrazy

I am done with my nerves

Forza Italia xheart The only deserved and logical winner.. the best team won the Euro

Southgate messed it up with the two late substitutions. I am kinda happy about that after his awful latest statements regarding the Germany match

Congrats to the English team and the friendly English users in this forum for a great tournament. Your future looks bright for you anyway. Definitely a strong contender for the WC... and lets be honest, WC is so much more important than Euros

Grinch

First Eurovision, now Euros. Good year for the country of pizza quattro formaggi (my fave pizza EVER!) :mrgreen:

Penalty shoot-out is the most amazing and at the same time most terrible invention ever xcrazy
No, I think "golden goal" was xcrazy xhelp xpolice

Ausesken

Congrats Italy!! xbow

In the first half of the match :en: showed why they got into the final and they could have won it perfectly, as they have really good players. Italy reacted on time but in the end it was all decided in the 'lottery' of the penalties (which btw I couldn't watch either because I was getting very nervous despite Spain wasn't there, seriously I have an issue with penalties :lol:).

England can be proud of their team! What a shame that hooligans give such an awful picture. Those little brains are unable to see they don't help their team and their nation at all.

JamieBrown

Congrats to Italy xclap

It's amazing to see Chiellini and Bonucci turning themselves into fucking legends tonight and I absolutely would love to see more of Donnarumma and Chiesa in the future. I don't know what Mancini said to his team after the sobering first half, but it's been right to showcase for the last 80 minutes of this tournament why Italy was the better win.

Still it's never been a bad match of England at all and it could've been a worthy winner. I'm not here to punish a team full of great sportsmen for the faults of a few braindead or the sad things that are usual for this sport and happened this tournament among italians, germans, french and finns. England deserved the 2nd place and I hope the players, no matter the stupid they were for throwing their medal away instantly, can appreciate that soon. I know it's been a harsh way to lose the final, but it's not all about the gold medal.

And am personally sorry for Marcus Rashford. He's an admirable person and tonight made a disappointing tournament horrible. Oh man!

ekzuu

YESSSSSSS ITAAAAAAAAALIA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was soooo nervous the whole match, after England got its early goal, I thought it might be over, they got the mental advantage ... but it started to crumble and Italy managed to make it a draw!!!!! Chiesa was *muahhh*, brought Italian team back to life and after it was back it never pared down again, it was their game... Although I feel sorry for England fans, they have really waited a long time and their passion, excitement was infectious, Italy had better game throughout the tournament... So England will have it's chance again in the future I'm sure and it'll come home one day :)

Btw, at work we had to predict the result with colleagues and I predicted Italy will win with penalties xd #magic
ALSO Ronaldo remained top scorer together with Schick xheartxheartxheart Thanks Kane and company

Congratz all the Italian fans xheart (@H.P. Lovecraft I wanna hear your thoughts) and let's start waiting for Qatar 2022 xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
In sports, unlike in ESC, the male and female tournaments are separated, so unlike in ESC, in sports men doesn't really steal anything from women (unlike when in ESC a male singer qualifies to the final over a female singer), so in sports I have no reason to cheer against my country the way I do in ESC, so... yayyy :) And also, that's the final I wanted the most to happen, since I'm an Italian living in England. Now I hope we can also win the female tournament next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom