Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlekS

Veteran

ShoeFlo

Group C might be the least competitive group, but hell, what a game tonight between :nl: and :ua: xheat

It's got everthing we love in football.. two "plot twists" and a wonder goal by Yarmolenko

Great mentality by Ukraine, definitely favorite for the 2nd place in this group

That was fun and I hope the Euro continue this way.

The matches of tomorrow don't look that promising tbh--. Scotland vs Czech sounds like many fights and misplays, Poland vs Slovakia sounds like "play the ball to Lewandowski and hope the best" and Sweden will park the bus, but it won't be enough to keep a clean sheet. Let's hope I'll be wrong with some of my predictions ;)

mauve

Veteran
Let's see if today's games will be thrilling. I hope for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Sweden. May the best win! :D

Milos-BC

:nl: - :ua: was one hell of a match indeed. I don't think this team of :nl: is a big contender for the gold like some of their previous teams were, but the traditional formula is still there. With this performance, :ua: should easily pass the group stage.

As for the other two matches, :hr: was nowhere near their usual level, but I expect improvement in the next two matches.

As for :mk: , I think this is their maximum, but I hope I'm wrong. Pandev deserves maximum respect. Almost 40 and he's still at the top of the game xbow Well done.

Last edited:

Charly

I feel bad for Scotland after putting so much pressure to make a combeack, Czech took a shoot just after the halfway line and boom 2-0 down

Milos-BC

Great games yesterday.

I expected a tie between :cz: and :sc: but :cz: played really well and they deserved to win. :sc: can do much better than this.

:sk: also played well and they have a good chance of qualifying now. I hope :pl: will recover soon enough, they are one of the teams that I am rooting for.

As for :es: - :se: , I expected :es: to win, but I think it's still way too early and :es: will keep raising the form as the championship goes on.

Excited for today's matches xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom