Contact us

🎙️ NSC ESC Karaoke Special - 2020/21 Edition (LIVE from Moisantia) - WINNER REVEALED, RESULTS FROM PG. 4✨

theditz83

Veteran
So let's make this moment last just a little longer (tension music please!)

::yap YAPONESIA's 1 - 7 pointers

16-0-Karaoke-Yaponesia.png

And ::moi extends their lead!

Uto

Veteran
One I gave 12, the other I blanked. Yeah. Kind of feeling a Moiso win here.

esc87fan

No 10s or 12s this edition, but I'm proud that for the 6th consecutive karaoke special I got points from everyone

theditz83

Veteran
Cherniya is still in the race, with just 9 points between them and Moisantia currently...

So who got the ::yap :10: .........

takeru

Поздравляю Йончик!!! xheart
You’re strong enough grrl

And wow, thank you so so so much for the fabulous bronze for our one-take wonder :lol:

Fantastic hosting from Moisantia as always. And I know I’ve said it 100 times this spinoff and it’s getting old (just like growing up)

But THANK YOU and CONGRATS everyone for pouring your heart and soul into your entries. Of all the spin-offs this is definitely the one where you feel that the most!

Uto

Veteran
Spin-off was hot. Of course winner is something I blanked so yadda yadda complain complain but srsly there's none of that. We all served and I loved every minute of it. Special mentions to myself for going camp, Mira for showing Victoria how it's done, Morocco2021 for improving a whole lot compared to a month earlier, ana for no shem while throat gone to shit.

Very special mention to Gerhard the Great for organizing the whole thing, but also the song. I mean I gave 12 points to it. Man knows how to sing. Can have a voice with the commercial viability of a street urchin, but that doesn't mean you can't be bringing the heat. My hat is off.

Oh yeah thanks to all people who voted for me obviously. Love you all. Well okay some more than others to be honest, but that doesn't change the fact that I really appreciate the support.

esc87fan

Congrats Yoni, nice job!

7th place with a really difficult song for a female voice to attempt is a great achievement despite no 10s or 12s (I also attempted "Tout l'univers", but upon further review I felt more comfortable with "Répondez-moi")

Nice to note that Sakuralia and Yapo were the only countries that received points from everyone else

Again, congrats to everyone for giving it their all, I hope you've gained more confidence to record more stuff. And thank you to Gary for being such a fantastic host

theditz83

Veteran
<<host mode off>>

WOW GUYS! Seriously, you have made me so happy with this result. I recorded Feker Libi because I was so unbelievably gutted that it never got the chance to shine in the ESC stage - it's just a 3 minute bundle of unbridled joy and always makes me smile! So to see so many of you guys connect with my sketchy rendition of it was awesome.

Thank you so much to all of the amazing voters!

:12: ::kam ::mat Utopolis
:8: ::tad Akatsuki
:7: ::che ::pyr ::yap Rehi Kaita
:6: ::ems ::qdq
:5: ::sak
:4: ::tan
:3: ::nbs

To all of my fellow competitors, take a bow! The creativity, the performances that you gave and your bravery and confidence for taking part here is so inspirational and you all made this spin-off an absolute delight to host! xlove

Also, a BIG SHOUT OUT to the new NATIA IDOL Yoni and ::che - outstanding performance, you did AMAZING and thoroughly deserved!

To Steph ::sak and Nati ::yap - CONGRATS FOR EARNING THE TITLES OF MS & MR CONGENIALITY FOR THIS EDITION - the 2 entries to win points from every jury! xlove

But seriously, everyone should be so proud - what an amazing little moment for our community to share our creativity and love for Eurovision in this way.

YOU
GUYS
ROCK xlove

Last edited:
Top Bottom