Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

The 0s at the beginning of the televoting announcement was definitely the moment of Eurovision 2021!

In general the most intense voting ever.

Ezio

Veteran
EBU need to investigate Moldova.
I think they know already. Why did they put Moldova and Bulgaria back to back? That was public shaming and I approve of it!

Daybreak

"Rock'n'roll never dies" is fairly relevant, because rock has all but disappeared from the mainstream in the previous decade and while that's simply a logical change in trends, I'd hope it's not forever. Anyway, congratulations Italy!

aef

One or two years ago, who would have thought that three central European countries would fight for the win in Eurovision 2021?

Ezio

Veteran
The 0s at the beginning of the televoting announcement was definitely the moment of Eurovision 2021!

In general the most intense voting ever.
My blood froze. I expected it for UK and Netherlands, but I didnt expect it for Spain and Germany. Especially for Blas. My boyfriend and his relatives are also gutted about the Spanish result. I told them at least they are the sexiest people in the world and no one can take away this crown from them.

aef

Full semi final results already available?

spinachpie

So happy Italy won!

Greece did a lot better than I expected. With better staging, could have done a top 5.

Happy France did so well!

Ukraine should have scored at least a few more from the jury and I would have won my bet - Italy Win, Ukraine Top 3 and Russia Top 10 :(

UK deserved to get 0. Let's be real. Which country was going to put the UK in one of their Top 10 songs?

aef

I'm happy for :ch: and :fr: not failing with the public. (I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time for :mt: to do so)

hawadharma

The bottom 4 ( all got nuil pui) all automatic qualifiers the top 2 automatic qualifiers.
Just showing auto qualification doesn't really matter, if you have good material.

:nl: just got unlucky because people don't normally vote for the host country.
:de: are taking their pre-qualification for granted and send in a joke.
:uk: is underestimating its own talents and sends whoever is available regardless.
:es:, probably just weak national selection.

Top Bottom