Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

lasse braun

germany hat es hinter sich. xqueenbitch

Lance Esgard

I love how Germany found a loophole, they weren’t allowed to have a middle finger - so they have someone dressed as a peace sign, which turns into a middle finger whenever she puts her arm down. Also Jendrik is just so cute. It’s a shame about the song lol
Maybe Blind Channel would have liked to have borrowing her.

• Like It
Reactions: Kaz

Ezio

Veteran
Wiggle to the top, gonna wiggle to the top, or wiggle for the flop, who knows.. woooooo

NemesisNick

#GER A novelty song from Germany. They've got the big hand outfit with the finger sticking up, but they haven't got stacks of washing machines (I didn't think they'd be able to have those). I like the way they've simulated UV paint powder throwing graphically, because I guessed they wouldn't be able to throw that around for real on stage. A bit of fun really, this will struggle to get any jury points but it could get quite a substantial public vote total because I think people will vote for this just because it's silly.

tuorem

:de: Germans have live backing vocalists and it looks well staged... I'll leave it at that.

aef

:de: is better then expected tonight course the expectations are very low after previous years

Lindon

Another middlefinger

Loindici

Veteran
Well, I don't cringe during that in-performance radio announcement, a good thing!

BLIND CHANNEL GUYS!

Top Bottom