DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
At least she knows she met James

ajr5522.jpg

Hilarious! Love it!

GermanBango

Can I just say some of the contestants are really lovely?
Senhit, Albina, Jendrik and Efendi actually sent some love to all the delegations (including Australia) who missed out the turquoise carpet on their IG.
Maneskin also sent a shout out to Rafal on their IG.
Ana, Samanta, Tusse and TIX also sent their well wishes to Rafal personally (which Rafal has posted on the IG stories).

Always love to see the contestants interacting with each other. They all come from different backgrounds and cultures, but at the end of the day, it's music that brought them together and put their differences aside.
If only the entire world would be more like that

DanielLuis

Can I just say some of the contestants are really lovely?
Senhit, Albina, Jendrik and Efendi actually sent some love to all the delegations (including Australia) who missed out the turquoise carpet on their IG.
Maneskin also sent a shout out to Rafal on their IG.
Ana, Samanta, Tusse and TIX also sent their well wishes to Rafal personally (which Rafal has posted on the IG stories).

Always love to see the contestants interacting with each other. They all come from different backgrounds and cultures, but at the end of the day, it's music that brought them together and put their differences aside.
Yes they're all lovely but please stop hugging eachother and taking unmasked selfies for the next few days xpray

AlekS

Veteran
So far, everyone's performing like on the 2nd rehearsal. Suspicious vocals from Sweden, great vocals from Lithuania & Russia. Norway as stable as always.

:ua: Katya will wear a black headpiece xheat The dancers wore something black underneath white outfits. She left her dressing room just to watch :au: Montaigne.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
So far, everyone's performing like on the 2nd rehearsal. Suspicious vocals from Sweden, great vocals from Lithuania & Russia. Norway as stable as always.

:ua: Katya will wear a black headpiece xheat The dancers wore something black underneath white outfits. She left her dressing room just to watch :au: Montaigne.

Suspicious vocals? :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Swedish media claims Tusse did good, but then again Swedish media is in its own bubble... is the claim right or delusions? xshrug

Schlagerman1

Swedish media claims Tusse did good, but then again Swedish media is in its own bubble... is the claim right or delusions? xshrug
The rehearsal today was better, he did better vocally and they said on the livestream that the lighting issue had been pretty much solved. It is still not certain however if Sweden would qualify, but the chances has increased at least, with hours before the jury rehearsal.

A-lister

Veteran
The rehearsal today was better, he did better vocally and they said on the livestream that the lighting issue had been pretty much solved. It is still not certain however if Sweden would qualify, but the chances has increased at least, with hours before the jury rehearsal.

Ok, well I take what Swedish media says with a grain of salt so I have to read what the reactions/reviews are from more objective sources.

Let's see how the jury semi goes, that's when it matters...

I personally don't like our entry so wouldn't mind it being a major flop, now I don't wish that on Tusse but if that is what has to happen for us to NQ so be it.

Lindon

Do they use the postcards that were made last year where it is possible?

Top Bottom